Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suhana to walk out on Sid

Views: 2056  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Award Winner

Default Suhana to walk out on Sid

You can’t blame innocent Suhana for any trouble because the girl is naïve enough to not realise that a trouble has surfaced because of her ignorance or wrong-doings. That she left Meethi stranded and didn’t admit her mistake is an old story but what’s new is that she will still not pay heed to her mother-in-law and will keep going out of the house without informing anyone

But soon Suhana wil get the taste of her own medicine after she will come to know of Sid’s true character. She will come to know that Sid is a womaniser and has been cheating on her.

Informs a source, “Coming weeks are going to be the defining moments in Suhana’s life. She will come to know of Sid’s reality.

She will come to know that Sid has been cheating on her and has been dating another girl simultaneously. Apparently, the girl will disclose it all to Suhana about Sid and it is then that the protagonist will walk out on him.

Suhana will realise that Sid has been playing with her emotions and will severe ties with him.”
When contacted Suhana, refused to divulge any information, but said, “All I can say is that my life is going to take a drastic turn. I will be facing the repercussions of a few things that I have been doing till now.

And yes, I will have minor disagreements with my mother-in-law as she would expect me to act responsible but I will not pay any heed to it.”
Watch Suhana’s life turn topsy-turvy on Sasural Genda Phool, Monday to Friday, at 7:30 pm on STAR Plus.

Tags
suhana

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->