Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ayesha and Avni to clash?

Views: 1914  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Award Winner

Default Ayesha and Avni to clash?

Ayesha and Avni to clash?
STAR One’s prime time show Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi will now see a new conflict between Ayesha and Avni in the absence of Veer in the forthcoming episodes.

In the coming episode, there will be focus on Ayesha and Avni, played by Sanjeeda Sheikh and Karishma Tanna respectively. The track suggests that Avni will fall in love with Veer, which complicates matters between Veer and Ayesha.

As per the track, Avni sends Veer on a business trip to Mauritius.
We caught up with Avni, who said that she will never be a loser, as whatever she has touched has become gold. “I have single-handedly managed the hotel empire and excelled. I am slowly taking a liking for Veer and don’t want to break the relationship at any cost.

For me, everything is fair in love and war so I don’t mind breaking up the relationship between Veer and Ayesha. In his absence, I will try and insult Ayesha in every way possible.

However, right now, my priority is to find the culprit who has written love letters to my colleague Julie. This is strictly forbidden, as the clause in my company colleagues are forbidden to have an affair,” she stated.

We also caught up with Ayesha, who said that she is here to support Veer and Nihaal. “I’m doing everything I can to support them. Now that Veer is in Mauritius, it will be difficult for me to handle Avni, as she’s trying to put me down. She will also confront me about my relationship with Veer. However, in his absence, my support system will be Nihaal and I hope he is there,” she says.

In the latest conflict of interest, Avni tells Veer that she is the boss and they should ask her before they plan for any party. To save everyone, Ayesha tells Avni that they have arranged this surprise party for her. Kay asks Avni to dance with Veer in the party. Ayesha feels bad when she sees them dancing together and goes out of the party hall.

Avni tells Veer that she has booked tickets for him to Mauritius to attend a meeting. Ayesha celebrates her birthday at home with Veer, Nandini and Nihaal later that night. Veer apologises to Ayesha and informs her about his sudden trip to Mauritius.

So watch out to see how Ayesha will handle Avni in the absence of Veer over the week Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
jaane pehchaane se ye ajnabbi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->