Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vinay no more part of Sarvopari Swaminarayan

Views: 2055  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM

Default Vinay no more part of Sarvopari Swaminarayan

The charmer from Laagi Tujhse Lagan was also seen every weekend in a mythological tale Sarvopari Swaminarayan. Vinay Rohrra played the lead role in this serial produced by Moti Sagar. However, there’s a bad news for all Vinay fans. He will no longer be part of the show. “The show is taking a leap. And to show the age difference they needed a mature face,” says Rohrra. But it seems he isn’t very happy with the decision. He says, “I am very attached to the show as I had opened the show one year back. I have shot for 52 episodes.”

Reportedly, the chocolate boy is replaced by Amar Singh, a new face in the industry. The shoot has begun and the change would be revealed sometime in the end of June or beginning of July 2010.

Speaking about his current and future ventures Rohrra says, “I am very happy with Laagi Tujhse Lagan. But I wish to do reality shows too. There are also a couple of proposals but it’s too early to talk about them.”

Tags
sarvopari swaminarayan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->