Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Veeru driver leaves Bayttab; returns as Mr Richie Rich!

Views: 1255  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-04-2010, 06:27 PM

Default Veeru driver leaves Bayttab; returns as Mr Richie Rich!

Bayttaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai will soon see Veeru (Karan Kundra) leaving the show. But in a month or so he will return as a new-improved famous business tycoon!

The show is currently focusing on Shamoli (Sumana Das) and Kunal Mehra (Aman Verma) and the differences between them. Everyone concerned have been trying to sort out their problems and Veeru, who is responsible for the problem is feeling very guilty about it. Shamoli and Veeru were in love with each other before marriage and Kunal learnt about it through Karishma (Urvashi Dholakia).

Veeru, who considers Kunal his elder brother is upset to be the reason why the latter is having problems with Shamoli. So he will leave the city for good only to make a comeback as a strong and influential man.

Karan says, “I am currently shooting for the show, but I have heard that I will be off for a few weeks. I won’t be away for too long. The show will see Veeru paying off the debts and leaving the country, but I am not aware about how I will come back. I would love to play a rich and famous guy but I don’t know if I am coming back in that way.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->