Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sushant Language problem

Views: 1564  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Award Winner

Default Sushant Language problem

Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta is surely topping the charts. However, amidst all the celebrations, one person is not so happy on the sets of the show – Sushant Singh, the lead.

An Indya source tells us, “The story is based on typical middle class Marathi families and all the characters are played by Maharashtrians actors, including the lead actors, Ankita Lokhande, Savita Prabhune, Usha Nadkarni, Priya Marathe etc. The actors chatter away all day long in Marathi with each other and with the crewmembers. Due to this, our poor Sushant feels horribly left out, as he can’t participate in their jokes and discussions. “

Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav tells us, “While it’s nice to see everyone bonding so well, a lot of time these guys team up against me and start pulling my leg.

I wonder what they are talking about and whether they are teasing me. I just get frustrated and ask them to talk in Hindi but the just do not move. A lot of time, I use my acting s****s and storm out of the room to tell them that I am seriously irritated but they continue the same thing after a few hours. I think, now I need to take Marathi lessons.”

Tags
pavitra rishta, sushant singh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->