Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jay Bhanushali talks about special DID

Views: 1832  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Award Winner

Default Jay Bhanushali talks about special DID

Salman graced the stage of Dance India Dance and the shoot for the same has already commenced.

Jay Bhanushali talks about the show, “I am happy that within few weeks this show has become so popular amongst all Indians and its TRP is increasing week by week. The credit goes to the all the contestants, judges and most importantly, the creative team of the show who is working 24/7 to make it a huge hit.”

Further he told us, “Now this week, it will be more entertaining as Salman Khan will grace the show and the three mentors – Remo D’souza, Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapur had left no stone unturned to ensure that their favourite superstar was left speechless on watching the spectacular acts they had choreographed to songs from his films.In this show Mithun da always pulls my leg and now Salman bhai will also support Mithun da in pulling my leg.”

Master Terence Lewis was keen to see Salman perform an aerial act with cables like so many of Lux Dance India Dance contestants do. Salman was hesitant at first but gave in when Terence said, “Salman, you are very strong. I’m sure you can do it!” Watching Salman in mid-air, performing as he hung on to cables was a delight! When some of the acts featured the boys lifting the girls high up in the air, Salman confessed, “Guys, now this is something I just cannot do! I may lift really heavy weights, bench press more than most men do but I can never lift a woman that high up in the air!”

Then as the show progressed he cleared that Zarine Khan is not a looklike of Katrina. “Dada..the press guys are hell-bent on making me accept that Zarine (the lead of Veer) looks like Katrina… and I’m tired of telling them she is not even close to her. Nobody knows Katrina better than me and I’m telling you guys Zarine does not look like Katrina…” clarifies Sallu about his lady love Katrina in the show.

Do not miss a series of spectacular performances to songs from Salman Khan’s movies in a “Salman Khan special” episode of Lux Dance India Dance on Friday, 22nd January.

Tags
dance india dance 2, jay bhanushali

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->