Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Smriti Irani runs the marathon

Views: 1593  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Award Winner

Default Smriti Irani runs the marathon

Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon, 2010 will witness the participation from all strata of people.TV actress Smriti Irani will also participate in Sunday’s Marathon.

We spoke to Smriti Irani about the Marathon

“It’s my honour that I carried the international Marathon flame which came from Greece and this flame indicates peace and harmony which represents the spirit of Mumbaikars. Through this Marathon I am supporting various NGO’s who are supporting the needy people from every walk of life.”

Further, she told us, “I will be there on Sunday to cheer up them and will support the needy people who really need help.”

For the Mumbai Marathon 2010 - Rahul Bose, who was the Ambassador for the Mumbai Marathon up till 2003, will also run with Konkana Sen and 6 other children from Andaman for “The Foundation” to support the cause of "Little Dreamers" - an initiative dedicated to educating children with learning difficulties.

Tags
smriti irani, standard chartered mumbai marathon

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->