Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rubina Dilaik admitted to hospital

Views: 3467  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Award Winner

Default Rubina Dilaik admitted to hospital

Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika of Zee TV’s Chhoti Bahu is in hospital after she complained of severe abdominal pain.

An Indya source tells us, “Rubina was shooting at the sets, when she complained with sudden acute pain in the abdomen, after which she could not continue with her shoot. She was immediately taken to Kokila Ben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, and has been put under observation and medication. The doctors are also worried and tensed as they are not able to find out the problem yet, and will be conducting further tests, as her pain has not subsided still."

We spoke to Rubina, who is in the hospital and she told us, "I am still in the hospital as there is slight pain so doctors have suggested me some medicines and after some time they will take me for a CT Scan and even my co-actors are worried about this pain. I don’t know from when I will be back on the sets, as of now my brother is with me.”

About the track

Radhika and Dev (Avinash Sachdev) have just got united in the show, and now the track’s main focus was their honeymoon for which the channel is planning to shoot at Malaysia.

Tags
choti bahu, rubina dilaik, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->