Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Juhi Parmar/Divyanka Tripathi bday plans

Views: 1527  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Award Winner

Default Juhi Parmar/Divyanka Tripathi bday plans

TV actress Juhi Parmar and Divyanka Tripathi share something common and that is December 14th, both the actresses share their birthday. So we thought to speak with the two birthday ladies about their plans for their special day.

An Indya source tells us, “Juhi is taking a break from her show, Yeh Chanda Ka Kanoon Hai since she is celebrating her first birthday after her marriage, this day will be a quiet affair for the couple.”

We spoke to , her husband Sachin about her birthday plans, “It’s going to be a very private affair as we are now in Bangkok for her birthday and this day we just want to be together and disturbed by no one.”

Later on, we spoke to Divyanka Tripathi, the birthday girl itself, about her plans for the day. “There are no big plans as such but in the evening, I am planning to arrange a small get-together with continental dinner for my close friends and so for that I am just arranging certain things. I don’t want a lavish birthday but a memorable birthday.”

Further, we asked her if amongst her closed friends, Sharad Malhotra is also invited to her birthday, to which she replied, “I don’t want to comment on this...”

Wiki wishes both Juhi and Divyanka a very happy birthday!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->