Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Preet Saluja’s DD Dreams

Views: 1263  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Award Winner

Default Preet Saluja’s DD Dreams

Preet Saluja, who played the role of Jatin Deshmukh in Basera, has bagged the meaty role in a Doordarshan show…

With Basera going off air, it's only logical for the actors to take up new shows. Actor Preet Saluja who played the role of Jatin Deshmukh in Basera, was disappointed with the shows early end. However he is now happy that atleast this gave him the chance to take up a new and challenging role for a DD show.

Preet says, "Initially, we were all disappointed that Basera had to close curtains so soon. However, now that newer opportunities, that challenge me as an actor, have come up, I feel it all happened for a good reason."

Elaborating on his new project Preet says, "The show is titled Bhor Ko Aana Hi Hoga. The show has a very good team behind it. The producer is Mukesh who was the production head of Dharam Veer. The director Krishnkant Pandya has worked in Bollywood films like Fanaa. With such a great team coupled with a fantastic role, I couldn't deny the offer."

Talking about his role he says, "I play the role of Keshav, who is a laborer. Apparently, a beautiful girl in his village, who at first pities him later falls in love with him. She completely changes his life and how they both work together for the betterment of their community and village is what the show is basically about."

We wish the actor good luck for his new project.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->