Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

More problems in store for Soni...

Views: 2069  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-20-2008, 08:44 PM

Default More problems in store for Soni...

As an aftermath to Shilpa Shinde’s decision to quit Zee’s Maayka, the channel and the production house have convinced her to give them two more weeks, so that they can make desirable changes in the story line to suit her exit.

According to our source from the production house, “Soni who has suffered burns will now get sympathy from audience. On the other hand, Cherry who has recorded Durga’s ghastly act of burning her daughter-in-law will start threatening Durga to get Soni out of their lives. Soni who is battling life and death is totally unwanted as Durga, Bua and Cherry are against her very existence in the house”.

So will the character of Soni be bumped off or not? We asked Sangamitra, Creative Director who said, “Shilpa is still shooting with us even now, hence we have not decided anything”.

However, our source tells us, “The track will take an interesting twist wherein Soni will become alright, but there will be instances shown where Soni who is burnt will be looked down by all, and Cherry will not leave any stone unturned to ridicule her”.

We talked to Shilpa Shinde to know about her future plan and the actress could not stop venting against the channel in particular. “I am very upset with the channel’s decision to shut down Waaris, and the reason they gave was poor TRPs. But the ratings were pretty decent given the time of 11PM”.

“The channel thinks they are God, and can shut any show down, or remove any actor. They are not concerned about the production house at all. In fact, every show is a baby of the production team, and such things should not happen”, adds an angry Shilpa.

When asked about her future, Shilpa states, “I will never work with Zee hereafter. I will be with them for two more weeks. I have a show coming up in DD which is at the pilot stages”.

Well, as Shilpa plans to move on, we need to wait and watch to know what happens next in Soni’s life…

Tags
zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->