Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashmi Desai perturbed over link-up buzz

Views: 2298  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 PM

Default Rashmi Desai perturbed over link-up buzz

She’s facing stress on camera and some of its spilling onto her real life too. Rashmi Desai, aka Tapasya of Uttaran fame, is upset with rumours of her with link-up with actors Nandish Sandhu and Bharat Chawda. Yet again, her alleged tiff with co-actor Tina Dutta has come to the forefront again. Reportedly, Rashmi has got too friendly with Sandhu and isolating her Uttaran colleague.

Earlier, Desai had rubbished tales of any tiff with Tina. Back then, she’d told us that all wasn’t well between the two. This time it’s not just her equation with Tina but the rumours of her two-timing Nandish and Bharat that have hit her hard.

Says Rashmi, “These are baseless reports. It’s beginning to take a toll on me. My family wasn’t pleased reading such tales. No way would I date two guys at the same time. Come on, I come from a decent family and I had to give an explanation to them. Luckily, they have backed me during this hour. I want to make it clear that I’m not seeing anyone. Bharat and I are Gujaratis and that’s why we bond. We do meet regularly. I see Nandish daily and we’re like best buddies.”

So has this saga affected her equation with any of the two guys?
“Bharat expressed total surprise at these tales. Though, he never said I could sense he was a tad upset. Nandish and are like buddies. Look, most of my friends are boys. In fact, I’m tomboyish too. Sadly, people always take it in the wrong sense. We may don modern clothes but we still have a conservative mindset. A guy and a girl aren’t perceived as friends. If they are spotted together then are clubbed as a pair,’ Desai chided.

Finally, what’s the status with Tina?

“Look, in the current track, we’re shooting on different sets. Besides, she’s busy shooting for Sony’s Teen Ka Tadka too. So, that’s the reason why we haven’t been in touch with each other. Unfortunately, such reports only create misunderstanding between us. I’m worried that both of us may now be thinking that it’s one of us who is spreading such rumours. I request people not to cater to such tales,” concludes Desai.

Well, all we can say is that this certainly isn’t the last word we’ve heard on this saga.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->