Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Two successful years of FIR

Views: 1716  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 AM

Default Two successful years of FIR

The most love comedy show of SAB, F.I. R is all in for celebration as it has completed its two successful years today. There is going to be a grand party on the sets tonight.

“I definitely feel great to be part of the show. For me a comedy show doing so well and going on for such a long period is an achievement,” states Ali.

Talking more about the show he adds, “It’s not at all easy to make a show on cop and that too on a comedy genre, especially when it comes to scripting, directing and in- acting. Also one needs to take care with the subject that involves police as nothing should go wrong.”

“I am happy with this show and is giving all my time. At the end all I would say that this is the great team to work with,” concludes the actor.

We tried calling Kavita Kaushik but could not get her quotes for the same.
F.I.R is has gained lots of popularity due to its unusual subject and humour. We congratulate them on their two years of success.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->