Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Parul Chauhan eyes Bollywood

Views: 1770  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-04-2009, 06:03 PM

Default Parul Chauhan eyes Bollywood

Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai lead actress Parul Chouhan, who plays the role of Ragini, will soon make her Bollywood debut.

Parul tells us, “It’s true that I got a call from a leading production house in Bollywood to play the main female lead. I cannot give out any details as it is too early to comment on it.

If everything goes as planned then this will be my entry in Bollywood, which will be a dream come true. I am just hoping for the best to happen.”

She adds, “This film will surely make my career, but I don’t want to say more as I am very superstitious about my projects.”

The actress already has a lot on her plate as she is juggling two shows, Bidaai and Teen Ka Tadkaa.

She says, “Nowadays, there is so much work but I am still enjoying my role as Ragini and my work in Teen Ka Tadkaa.”

The 21-year-old started her acting career with Balaji Telefilms’s Kayamath, in which she played Riya. After Bidaai made her famous, she participated in Jhalak Dilkha Laja and was appreciated for her dancing s****s.

Now, she is experimenting with her acting by trying her luck in comedy in Teen Ka Tadkaa. Looks like Bollywood is next.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->