Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner of Zee TV's Saregamapa L'il Champs 2009 + Spl. Photos

Views: 3560  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-25-2009, 05:52 PM

Thumbs up Winner of Zee TV's Saregamapa L'il Champs 2009 + Spl. Photos

Zee Tv’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il champs has got its winner. Hemant Brijwasi of Mathura has emerged winner. The show which started on June 5 was judged by personalities like Alka Yagnik and Abhijeet Bhattacharya.

Amidst huge applause Hemant was crowned as the winner of Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il champs with a gold medal,a trophy and a Sony Bravia LCD TV. The first runner-up is Yatharth Rastogi of Varanasi and the second runner-up is Shreyasi Bhattacharjee of Kolkata.

On winning the coveted prize a very elated Hemant Brijwasi said, “ I am very happy to win the gold medal and to make my parents proud of me and I would like to thank them and also I want to thank Baake bihari lal who helped me to complete the journey."

The final voting card read that second runner-up Shreyasi had 11,38,380 votes, first runner-up Yatharth had 13,73,040 votes and the winner Hemant got 15,35,380 votes. While Hemant was the overall winner.

The celebs who made an appearance to cheer the winner were Abhishek Rawat , Sukriti Kandpal,Priya Marathe ,Prathana and the winner was awarded the medal by Ajay Devgn,Salman Khan and Asin who will be soon seen together in the upcoming flick London dreams.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-25-2009, 05:54 PM

Default Hemant Brijwasi declared L'il Champs 2009..

The most awaited musical extravaganza of the Television industry, Zee's SaReGaMaPa L'il Champs has finally concluded with a nail biting, nerve – racking finish. Among the three finalists - Hemant Brijwasi from Mathura was declared as the L'il Champ by millions of viewers across the globe.

Hemant Brijwasi who made his comeback thro the Wild Card round ultimately was declared the winner of Hero Honda SaReGaMaPa L'il Champs. The first runner-up was Yatarth Ratnum followed by Shreyasi Bhattacharjee in the third position.

Apart from the scintillating acts by the 3 finalists, the evening saw some dazzling performances by the participants of Hero Honda Saregamapa Mega Challenge (the next series of Saregamapa which will succeed L'il Champs). Mentor Abhijeet Bhattacharya and Alka Yagnik also wooed the crowd along with the super talented kids of L'il Champs. Ankita Lokhande, the actor who shot to fame as Archana of Pavitra Rishta and Rubina Dilaik who is popular as Radhika of Choti Bahu performed on the latest hip shaking numbers of Bollywood. Last but not the least was of course Dance India Dance winner, handsome hunk Salman who set the stage on ablaze with his high voltage performance.

The winner Hemant Brijwasi was declared the winner and was awarded handsomely by Ajay Devgan, Salman Khan and Asin..

Tags
reality show, saregamapa, winner, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->