Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sarwar Ahuja targets South film industry

Views: 2222  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2009, 03:12 PM

Default Sarwar Ahuja targets South film industry

After doing Hindi films like Khanna and Iyer, Meri Padosan, Hum Phirr Milenge, Sarwar Ahuja is planning to move down South and do Telugu movies.

Sarwar who is currently seen as the blind man in Jyoti, has been receiving a lot of offers from Telugu cinema since the past two-three months. He has also made several trips to the state regarding the project.

Confirms Sarwar, “Yes, I am in the process of finalising a big project in the South, but I think it is too early to talk about it.”

He adds, “Guys down South need a lot of dates at a stretch for example 40-45 days. They have been calling me since the past few months and I recently met them for discussing the project in details. I have really loved the script and we are currently working on the dates.”

He further adds, “I have so many other commitments in Mumbai and I don’t want them to suffer. This was the reason that I could not go ahead with the project because it was offered to me long time back. But I am going to meet them again on the 7th of this month. I will disclose all the details of the project once I am back.”

Winner of Cinestar’s Ki Khoj, Sarwar is from Hyderabad and hence he knows the language quite well. “Though I am not very fluent with the language, I can do with what I know. I have spent major years of my life in Hyderabad and so it is not at all difficult for me to get used to it”.

Some of his upcoming big screen projects are Kya Karen Kya Na Karen and an untitled film with Manoj Aggarwal.

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->