Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2020-2021 Bigg Boss Season 14 Contestants, Participants (100% Confirmed Spoiler News)

Views: 68548  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2021, 09:47 AM

Arti Singh on feeling bad for Eijaz Khan leaving 'Bigg Boss 14'

Arti Singh, one of the underdogs in Bigg Boss and a part of the season for 140 days, having made it to the Top 5 opened up on Khan's exit from the house.

Even though the telecast of actor Eijaz Khan's exit from Bigg Boss 14 will be happening only today, ever since news of the same has been out, it has been a sheer shock for one and all. Khan was only one of the three members in the house right now to have been a part of the show since Day 1 but has exited owing to his pre-committed projects.
This will, as we know, shock the contestants in the house as well but even former Bigg Boss contestants have come out to express what they feel.
Arti Singh, one of the underdogs in Bigg Boss and a part of the season for 140 days, having made it to the Top 5 opened up on Khan's exit from the house. Having supported Khan throughout the season, Singh talked about it in an interview with Times of India, she said, "I guess he couldn't help it. It's not Eijaz's fault or the makers' fault, these things happen. The show got extended and if there are work commitments outside, an actor can't help it. But, yes I always I saw Eijaz as one of the top five contestants."
Talking about how difficult it is to survive in the Bigg Boss house, she said, "I have been on the show and I know how tough it is to be there for so long. I think Eijaz had a beautiful journey in the house and of course, he could have won the show too. I feel bad for him, especially because he had come this far and had to opt out."
While Khan is now out of the show, when asked as to who she thinks will be in the finale, she said, "I think Rubina Dilaik and her husband Abhinav Shukla are playing really well. Abhinav is very tameezdaar and he has shown a growth over a period. Rahul Vaidya was doing well until he decided to leave the show on his own and later enter again. I guess he shouldn't have left and should have continued."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2021, 09:48 AM

Bigg Boss 14: Vikas Gupta makes an entry with Devoleena Bhattacharjee

Things are about to get interesting in the Bigg Boss 14 house with new entries and the return of Vikas Gupta.

Colors reality show Bigg Boss 14 has been getting interesting day by day. The season has seen twists and turns and the season will soon see a shocking exit of one of the strongest contestants. As seen in the promo, Eijaz Khan will exit the show and Devoleena Bhattacharjee will then make an entry.
And now, the latest we hear is that along with Devoleena, Vikas Gupta has also entered the show. Vikas is back inside for the third time. He has recovered completely from his throat infection. Devoleena has entered the show as a guest and it will be interesting to see how things will take a turn next. She had to leave Bigg Boss 13 mid-way after she hurt her back.
Vikas even met Disha Parmar and also revealed that Jasmin messaged him asking about his health.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:58 AM

Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat bids an emotional goodbye; Aly Goni promises to go out on a date with her

In the latest episode of Bigg Boss 14, after an entertaining evening hosted by Haarsh Limbachiyaa, Raghav Juyal, Rashami Desai and Tinaa Duttaa, Sidharth Shukla comes back for the elimination.
He comes and announces that this time the elimination is going to be interesting as the nominated contestants will have to solve a puzzle. The puzzle consists pieces of their faces and they had to pick the pieces from sand pit.

Sonali Phogat, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli and Rubina Dilaik solve the puzzle and each of them sees a piece missing. Sidharth summons Vikas Gupta to get a box, which has the missing pieces.
Rahul, Nikki and Rubina get their missing pieces, leaving Sonali alone. This results in her elimination. Sidharth leaves after announcing the elimination.

Sonali breaks down as she bids goodbye to Rahul. She chokes while speaking to him. She tells Nikki not to misbehave and play the game with respect.

Sonali goes to hug Aly and wishes good for Jasmin and his relationship. Aly promises to go out on a date with her once he is out of the house. She thanked Bigg Boss for her month-long stay in the house.

Sonali Phogat came as a wild card contestant and last week she picked up a few fights. Throwing food in the dustbin to throwing food packet on Nikki’s bed, she came under the limelight for food fights.

Read AlsoThe Kapil Sharma Show begins shoot with live audience; singer Hariharan tells Archana ‘Don’t you feel you’re sitting in the house of wax?’

End of the article

Tags
2020, 2021, Angoori Tiwari, Bigg Boss 14, Bigg Boss 14 Approched, bigg boss 14 contest, bigg boss 14 contestants, Bigg Boss 14 Finalists, Bigg Boss 14 First Episode, Bigg Boss 14 Host, Bigg Boss 14 House, Bigg Boss 14 Indiaforums, Bigg Boss 14 Latest news, bigg boss 14 participants, Bigg Boss 14 rejected, Bigg Boss 14 Start date, Bigg Boss 14 Videos, colors tv, reality shows, shubhangi atre, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->