Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pratigya no 1 show on STAR Plus

Views: 3134  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Award Winner

Default Pratigya no 1 show on STAR Plus

Pratigya no 1 show on STAR Plus
STAR Plus’ primetime show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya had a TRP of 5.21 last week, making it the number 1 show on STAR Plus.

“The audience likes the show because the current track is interesting. The fans will be happy to witness Krishna and Pratigya get together,” said Pratigya (Pooja), adding that she would personally like to thank the fans who have supported the show from the beginning. “Thanks for all the love and support and my fans will be happy to see Krishna and me coming closer,” she said.
We also caught up with Krishna, who said that he was happy to know that the show has topped the TRP charts. “I would like to thank Pearl Ma’am for giving me such a unique role on television. I feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful show,” he said.
Pearl Grey, the producer of the show said, “The show has reached a point, which has drawn the audience. It’s a tough moment in Pratigya and Krishna’s life, when they realise the love they have for each other, as well as how Krishna’s family has been plotting to finish off Pratigya. This drama has been full of twists and turns, which has had the audience glued to the show.”

In the current track, Krishna’s friends and Pratigya go in search of Krishna and Pratigya finally finds him. To know what happens in the reunion, watch Mann ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
pratigya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->