Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 6 - Urvashi Dholakia

Views: 4975  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-10-2020, 01:21 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 6 - Urvashi Dholakia

In 2012, she participated in Colors TV's Bigg Boss 6 and on 12 January 2013, she emerged as the winner of the season. As of 2017, she is featured in Colors TV's historical fantasy series Chandrakanta as Queen Iravati.

2012–2013Bigg Boss 6Herself (Series Winner)
2014 Bigg Boss 8 Guest
2015 Badi Door Se Aaye Hai 555
2017–2018 Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha Queen Iravati
2018 Juzzbaat Herself (as a guest)
2019 Ishq Mein Marjawan Mohini (Guest in Holi special mahasangam Episodes)
Udaan
Kitchen Champion 5Contestant

Urvashi Dholakia talks about overcoming COVID-19 after testing positive, Urvashi Dholakia was away from social media for the past couple of days and as it turns out, it was because she had tested positive for COVID-19.

The Coronavirus pandemic has been rather difficult one everyone, especially those who have been infected with the disease. While some celebrities inform their fans via social media about having tested positive, Urvashi Dholakia took to social media to inform them once she recovered. In a heartfelt note, she wrote how she has overcome the virus and is now doing fine.
Urvashi went on to write on her Instagram how these days haven't been easy but she is now full of energy again. She wrote, ''Not only have I been out of action for the last 25 days, but they have also been quite a roller coaster ride for me on the health front! I chose to keep quiet about the matter for the simple reason because this was a fight I had to fight with immense strength needed, and till the time I did not come out victorious I did not want to speak about it. Though I have recovered now and want to let everyone know that I am now COVID FREE, it was a tough period but I managed to sail through the obstacle, and I am now thriving with positive energy once again! It was another challenging battle fought and overcome thanks to the grace of God!''

Check out her Instagram post here:

Fans and well-wishers of the actress dropped in comments on the post wishing her the best and expressing their happiness about her recovery. On the work front, we saw Urvashi in the last season of Nach Baliye and she managed to win quite a few hearts with ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva.

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg Boss 6, tv shows, urvashi dholakia

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->