Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Food Items to Lose Weight

Views: 2006  
Old 05-21-2020, 03:32 PM

Thumbs up TOP 10 Food Items to Lose Weight

Weight Loss: A change in lifestyle during the lockdown has left people with bigger tummies. Here are certain food items that can help you lose weight and get the body of your dreams.

Weight Loss

Weight loss is a long-term process that requires discipline and constant effort. Most of the people have gained weight during the lockdown due to unhealthy food habits and lack of exercise. Here we tell you about some food items that can help you shed those extra kilos.

Image credit: Representational Image Whole Eggs

Whole eggs are rich in protein and can keep you satiated for long. By suppressing your appetite, they can help you lose weight effectively.

Image credit: Representational ImageGreen Leafy Vegetables

Vegetables including spinach, kale etc. are low in calories and rich in fiber, nutrient that keeps you full for longer.

Image credit: Representational ImageBoiled Potatoes

Boiled potatoes are quite filling and good for reducing appetite.

Image credit: Representational ImageBeans

Beans are considered best for effective weight loss. Being loaded with fiber and protein, beans can keep you full for longer.

Tags
Are eggs good for weight loss, Does coffee burn fat, Does rice make you fat, How can I lose 20lbs in 3 weeks, How can I lose my belly fat in 3 days, How can I lose tummy fat fast, How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days, Is rice bad for weight loss, Lose Weight, tips, top 10, What 5 foods should you avoid to lose belly fat, What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat, What burns fat quick, What foods help burn belly fat, What is the diet for weight loss, What should I eat at night to lose weight, Which bread is best for weight loss, Which fruit is best for weight loss, Which vegetable is good for weight loss

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum