Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Marathi 3 - Vishhal Nikam Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Views: 1426  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-02-2022, 03:59 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Marathi 3 - Vishhal Nikam Latest Updates, New Films, New TV Shows, New Projects

Latest News:
  • Latest:
  • Popular Marathi TV actor and Bigg Boss Marathi 3 winner Vishhal Nikam is in a joyous mood. He has crossed 150k followers on Instagram and shared his happiness with everyone. Vishhal, who had 15k followers on Instagram before entering Bigg Boss Marathi 3, is now overwhelmed after reaching the milestone of 150k.
  • After an action-packed stay of more than three months inside the Bigg Boss Marathi house, Vishhal Nikam emerged as the winner of the third edition of the reality show. Elated with the win, Vishhal told us that he is happy to receive so much love and adulation from the audience. “After 100 days, when I finally checked my phone, I saw so many fan clubs on social media. People shaved off their heads when I did it in one of the tasks. They have fasted and prayed hard for my win. I am totally overwhelmed with this enormous support,” shared Vishhal in a chat with us.
Winner of Most Desirable Man 2020 & Bigg Boss Marathi 3:
  • Recalling his stint on the show, the Maharashtra’s Most Desirable Man of 2020, added, “It was quite a roller coaster ride. There were good days and tough days. After withstanding so many tasks, challenges and emotional upheavals, I emerged victorious at the end, and that feels surreal.”
  • I attribute my victory to my family members, the people of my hometown Devikhindi in Sangli, and of course, all my fans who cheered for me." When asked what prompted him to do the show, the actor said that he was waiting for such an opportunity. "People have loved me for my characters in TV shows and films, but I wanted my fans to see the real me. So, when I got a call from the BB makers, I gave my nod immediately. It has become a huge turning point in my career,” he shared.
Bigg Boss Marathi 3 Journey:
  • Full Details CLICK HERE
  • Vishhal's close friendship with co-contestant Sonali Patil grabbed a lot of attention on the show. But it turned sour towards the end. When asked about the current status of their friendship, the Mithun actor replied, "We have sorted our differences, and it's all good now. Yes, I regret the angry outburst against her when I felt betrayed. I feel that I chose the wrong time to express my emotions. I would like to delete that part from my journey."
  • From facing punishments to becoming the first finalist; here's a quick look at Vishal Nikam's journey: Popular Marathi TV actor Vishal Nikam entered the house of Bigg Boss Marathi season 3 and enthralled everyone. Though Vishal became the first finalist of the show by winning a ticket to the finale, his journey was not easy. Be it receiving punishments from Bigg Boss for various reasons to becoming one of the most nominated contestants, Vishal Nikam's journey was indeed a roller-coaster ride. Here is a recap of his journey.
  • First finalist of the season: Vishal made his smashing entry in the house by giving a stunning performance. The actor promised host Mahesh Manjrekar during the premiere that he would live in the house for 100 days and he kept his promise by winning 'Ticket To Finale'.
  • ​His friendship with Vikas Patil: Vikas Patil became the first friend of Vishal in the house. They met inside the BB house for the first time and instantly bonded. From making strategies together to getting bald for each other during a task, they both proved that true friends exist.
  • Vishal Nikam got more punishments from Bigg Boss: Vishal is known for his devil-may-care attitude, and his attitude has been reflected in his performances and tasks. Vishal often indulged in big physical fights with Jay Dudhane and Utkarsh Shinde, and due to this, he has been sent to Jail by Bigg Boss many times.
  • ​Got nominated for eviction several times for damaging Bigg Boss' property: Vishal Nikam is one of the contestants who got nominated for eviction many times. He has also directly got nominated for eviction by Bigg Boss several times for damaging the property in the house like the Jail door, cameras, and other important things during tasks.
  • ​His strong bond with Sonali Patil: Vishal and Sonali Patil's friendship is one of the most talked-about topics of the show. From their funny arguments to heated fights, they have always entertained the viewers.
Six-pack:
Here's how Bigg Boss Marathi 3 winner Vishhal Nikam got his six-pack abs: Bigg Boss Marathi 3 winner Vishhal Nikam is a pure desi boy. Vishhal, who is known as one of the most popular actors in the Marathi industry, is also known for his fitness and toned body. The actor has a ripped physique, six-pack abs and that is what makes him unique. Very few know that Vishhal has achieved his six-pack abs by not hitting the gym but by working out in the mountains near his village. Vishhal Nikam recently visited the place where he used to work out in his village after winning the Bigg Boss Marathi 3 and showed his fans on social media that he achieved his six-pack by working out in mountains near his village in Sangli, Maharashtra.

Tags
Bigg Boss Marathi 3, Life After, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, Vishhal Nikam

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->