Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Contestants/Participants 'Divi Vadthya' - Full Details, Controversies, Photos 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

Views: 5923  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-06-2020, 03:18 PM

Default Contestants/Participants 'Divi Vadthya' - Full Details, Controversies, Photos 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

About her:
Divi Vadthya is a Model and an Indian actress. She appeared in the blockbuster movie Maharshi.

Divi Vadthya is an actress who got recognition with Mahesh Babu, Pooja Hegde starrer Maharshi. The Hyderabadi girl, who graduated in MBA, is all set to up her game and fame with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4. Her pictures and videos on Instagram speak volumes of her passion for acting. It remains to be seen how she can grab the attention of the telly audience in the BB house.

Divi Vadthya Profile and Bio
Divi Vadthya said, “After completing my engineering degree, I also did Mtech. Cinema means passion*. My family also supported my decision. In our family, both mother and elder brother are doctors. I have done modelling before for making pocket money. I did some cover songs. None of these was released due to COVID 19.

I went to the interview knowing that I would get selected for Bigg Boss. A variety of questions were asked. He said he was selected after three days. A new face unfamiliar to the audience. No opinions on me. My image will be the same as how I look in the show. I saw the first season. Didn’t see the rest of the seasons. I am going with an open mind. Some have suggested playing the delicious card. But I want to be myself. Let go of the flow. I believe this show will be an advantage for my career. I think the audience will respect me.

Divi Vadthya Photos

Divi Vadthya Unknown Facts
Divi is opened to do glamorous roles in movies. She is waiting for the right roles to show her acting s****s. She is also an influencer and has around 50k fans in Instagram. Divi Vadthya Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/actordivi/

The young petite actress earned recognition with Mahesh Babu, Pooja Hegde starrer Maharshi. The Hyderabadi girl, who graduated in MBA, is all set to up her game and fame with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4. Her pictures and videos on Instagram speak volumes of her passion for acting. It remains to be seen how she can grab the attention of the telly audience in the BB house.

Instagram ID: https://www.instagram.com/actordivi/?hl=en
Stars Unfolded Page: https://starsunfolded.com/divi-vadthya/

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-25-2020, 12:05 PM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Divya Vadthya aka Divi gets evicted; drops the Bigg Bomb on Lasya

Upcoming actress Divya Vadthya aka Divi got evicted from Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 in a special episode hosted by Samantha Akkineni.
Avinash and Divi were in the danger zone towards the end of the episode and the latter was declared eliminated. Amma Rajasekhar was left in tears. Before bidding goodbye, Divi thanked Amma Rajasekhar for taking care of her, apologised to the contestants if she had offended her.
In her post eviction interaction with Samantha, Divi said she was happy to go back to her family on the occasion of Vijaya Dasami.

Guest host Samantha requested actor Karthikeya, who made a cameo in the show, to give Divi a role in his upcoming film. Karthikeya readily agreed to it. Divi dropped the Bigg Bomb on Lasya according to which she will have to cook for the rest of the week with Abhijeet helping her.

Divi shot to fame almost overnight when she voiced her opinion on housemates in the first week. Fan clubs mushroomed after the episode went on air. She has been grabbing attention with her no-nonsense attitude. However, she earned flak for passive participation in the physical tasks and close association with Amma Rajasekhar.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:50 PM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4's evicted contestant Divya Vadthya aka Divi: Bigg Boss is like a drug

A strong educational background, family support, big dreams in her eyes and self-belief got Divya Vadthya making inroads into this dog-eat-dog showbiz world and in an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, she claims that Bigg Boss Telugu 4 has fetched her the 'visibility' she was looking for.
Excerpts from the candid chat with Divi who poured her heart over her BB journey and how contended she is.

That 'Hi' from mom told me everything

I didn't expect my eviction but I'm happy. I went in like me and came out like me. Yes, I felt bad the moment my eviction was announced on Vijaya Dasami but I'm going nowhere but to my family. I couldn't be any happier and couldn't have asked for a better exit. The moment I heard my mom saying "Hi!" over the phone a day after my exit, the excitement in her voice told me that I did a good job in the show.

Bigg Boss is like a drug

The last one week was really special. I like the Navratri days and from getting close to everyone to giving my best in the tasks, I was feeling very powerful and positive during the week. The entire Bigg Boss house felt like a dream, a drug, you don't know what's happening and you have no clue what will happen next.
(Photo: Instagram)

Why I self-nominated last week

I and Lasya akka didn't have a connection. We've already had our share of differences, arguments and I want to put a full stop to everything by nominating myself in the task. It was a conscious decision because that was a task where one contestant must get nominated. Besides standing my ground, I must also talk about Lasya akka, how the daal she cooked has affected everyone's health in the house and all of that. I didn't want to hurt her further because she is cooking for everyone and she shouldn't cry anymore. If my self-nomination can end the misconceptions, why not?

This 'Daal' issue is not as silly as it was projected

Most of the housemates including me, Monal, Sujatha, Kumar Sai and others fell ill after eating the daal made by Lasya akka before the nomination task that week. Most of us had dehydration, diarrhoea, vomiting and whatnot during the task and even for the rest of the week. We had to take ORS for the entire week. Everyone thought the daal might be the reason but none was ready to point it out but I did. Some of them were so concerned about cleanliness but before anything, cleanliness of our body matters the most. So, I felt it was not silly but indeed a very important thing to mention in the nominations.

What I did in the first three days...

Seeing people crying in the first three hours of entering the house, feeding each other on the very first day, cleaning and doing whatnot, I was like, 'What is wrong with you people?' (chuckles). I understand you need to own the house but everything was happening so quick and everyone was so weird to me in the first three days. I wasn't talking to anyone, shying around the cameras and just observing the nonsense (laughs). Maybe that is why I could make a fair judgment over them and that Morning Masti task really helped me get noticed in the show.

I did the cow dung task just because Sujatha said I can't

As an actress, I've to look good all the time. One injury, I might lose out on so much. That's why, I was very clear in my head that I didn't come to the house to break a leg or two in the physical tasks. Can you believe my mom didn't get me a bike just because I might get injured. Even my dad asked me not to get into arguments or any bruises in the tasks. I'm scared of injuries and I was raised that way. But I decided to do the cow dung task just because Sujatha said I'm afraid of taking up physical tasks. I was in the pit for more than 3 hours! It is something I can never forget in life.

I was happy in my space playing with ****erflies

I was happy in my own space. I was the same back at home as well. I used to play with ****erflies in the house, fed it with mango juice, named lovebirds in the lawn, danced alone in the washroom and had some real fun in the house.

Amma Rajasekhar was mothering me; I never had any other intent

I didn't have a strong connection with anyone in the house. Amma Rajasekhar, Ariyana and Avinash were the ones whom I could chill out with. Moreover, Amma Rajasekhar was mothering me all the time. I only felt his care and concern were pure. I ensured that I never got influenced. If he was talking or doing something else behind me, it is very wrong and I would condemn it. I never had any other intent behind being close with him. I got to realise that the buzz on him was negative until I came out.

I didn't like the scenario in the boat task

I wore my heart on my sleeve and enjoyed everything I did in the house. But I didn't like the way Abhijeet got off the boat saying he is very confident that the public would save him. It implied that the rest of us were not that confident. I didn't like the entire scenario. I was only determined to stay in the boat. I'm glad Nag sir pointed it out in the episode.

My only regret...

I've zero regrets but if there was anything, it has to be that I couldn't interact with Nag sir much. I grew up watching and admiring his work but in the premiere episode, I just got carried away by his charm and all the proceedings. But I was super happy to have Samantha garu bidding me good bye. I'm not sure why my post eviction interaction wasn't telecast. We had a telephone booth where I interacted with the housemates.

TV is not my thing

I've been approached for serials much before Bigg Boss as well. But TV is just not my thing. Cinema and webseries are my focus right now. The movie making task was close to my heart. In fact, I directed the romantic sequence between Akhil and Monal. I would have assisted some director or be a technician if not an actor. But as an actor, it is my duty to live my character. But I'm happy Bigg Boss gave me the visibility I wanted. Hope, I will get more and probably good work.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:23 AM

BB Telugu 4 fame Divya Vadthya aka Divi clears the air on her equation with Amma Rajasekhar in the BB house

Actress Divya Vadthya aka Divi, who got evicted from the BB house on Sunday's Dussehra special mega episode, earned flak on social media for her close association with Amma Rajasekhar in the BB house.
In an exclusive chat with ETimes-TV, Divi spoke at length about her equation with Amma Rajasekhar.

"I usually take my time to mingle with people. I started getting close to them (housemates) only in the last two weeks. I stayed away from all the young guys in the house because I wanted to be away from the masala," Divi says.
Talking about her friendship with Amma Rajasekhar, she said, "But he was really like a mother to me. I seldom cry and always want to keep myself in a happy space. Amma (Amma Rajasekhar) used to be very jovial and everyone loved his company. Of course, there were nasty jokes, too, and I told him about it on his face."

Share this on: FacebookTwitterPintrest

Condemning the criticism that she befriended him with vested interests, the promising actress said, "I've worked with the best of the entertainment business and some of the most successful ones, too. If someone thinks I was close to him just to grab an offer in his film, I'm sorry to disappoint them. In fact, we never spoke about our careers in the house. I, Amma, Ariyana and Avinash used to have fun singing songs."

Divi further claimed that she never got influenced by him. Elaborating on this, Divi said, "He used to ask me why I wasn't expressive or why I wasn't crying during nominations. Why such drama? I felt it is just not me and I don't like someone telling me what to do and what not to do all the time. So, I asked him not to direct me. I didn't want to get influenced by anyone. If I was wrong, people would get me out of the house. Good or bad, I want the public to see my real self."

Tags
1st Episode Bigg Boss Telugu 4, 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu, Bigg Boos 4, bigg boss, Bigg Boss - Season 4, Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, bigg boss telugu, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Divi Vadthya, Divi Vadthya Future, Divi Vadthya Hot, Divi Vadthya New films, Divi Vadthya New TV Shows, Divi Vadthya Photos, Divi Vadthya Pics, Divi Vadthya Real Name, Episode 1 Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Live Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Nominations Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Star Maa Live, Star Maa TV, Telugu Bigg boss 4, Watch Live Bigg Boss 4 Telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->