Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Marathi actors who rejected Bigg Boss Marathi 4

Views: 758  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-15-2022, 11:09 AM

Default TOP 10 Marathi actors who rejected Bigg Boss Marathi 4

Here are some of the actors, who said 'NO' to the controversial show.

Rasika Sunil

Majhya Navryachi Bayko actress Rasika Sunil exclusively told ETimes TV that she is not interested to be part of Bigg Boss Marathi season 4. Rasika said, "I don't think so whether I will be able to give content to the show or not. My name comes on the rumoured list every year. Yes, the team of Bigg Boss approaches me every year but honestly, I don't think about it. People need a different temperament to enter the show and Bigg Boss is an emotionally draining show so I am an inapt choice for the show."

​Sayali Sanjeev

Sayali Sanjeev is one of the most talked about rumoured contestants of Bigg Boss Marathi 4. Her name was recently added to the list of BB Marathi 4 contestants when she shared her picture from an undisclosed location with no network connectivity. The actress recently dismissed the rumours by revealing that she is in Uttarakhand for her film shoot.

​Gautami Deshpande

Majha Hoshil Na actress Gautami Deshpande recently took part in a Q&A session with her fans on social media where a fan asked whether she will be participating in Bigg Boss Marathi 4 and her reply was, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (sic)"

Ketaki Chitale

Ketaki Chitale, who is known for her controversies, denied participating in Bigg Boss Marathi season 4. Ketaki said in a social media post that she is not 'interested' in being a part of a reality show like Bigg Boss Marathi.

​Ruchira Jadhav

Actress Ruchira Jadhav's name has been circulating from the past few months but reportedly the actress will be part of the new show 'Dar Ughad Baye' and now even he has said 'No' to Bigg Boss Marathi 4.

Tags
​Gautami Deshpande, ​Ruchira Jadhav, ​Sayali Sanjeev, Bigg Boss Marathi, Bigg Boss Marathi 4, Bigg Boss Marathi season 4, Dar Ughad Baye, ketaki chitale, Majha Hoshil Na, Majhya Navryachi Bayko, marathi, Marathi TV Shows, Marathi TV Stars, Rasika Sunil

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->