Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List Khatron Ke Khiladi Contestants, Participants

Views: 2254  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 11:59 AM

Default 2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List Khatron Ke Khiladi Contestants, Participants

Latest Update on 2021 Khatron Ke Khiladi 11:
  • Contestants leave for Cape Town to shoot for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11; see late midnight of 6th May 2021 photos from the airport (Below)
  • Mahabharat fame Sourabh Raaj Jain, who is also one of the contestants this season is excited to be a part of the show and even reveals that KKK was always on his bucket list.
  • Sanaya Irani - I can’t participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi because of vertigo and Bigg Boss isn’t my cup of tea.
  • Actress Luviena Lodh approached for the reality show
  • Divya Agarwal and I have been offered the show thrice in the past but we have always denied
  • Sofar, Contestants List Disha Vakhani, Shaheer Sheikh, Parth Samthaan, Disha Parmar Approached for New Season?

Contestants leave for Cape Town to shoot for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11; see late midnight photos from the airport

Abhinav Shukla

• After Bigg Boss, Abhinav Shukla is all set to be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The actor was spotted in smart casuals at the airport. Talking to ETimes TV earlier about the stunts in the show, he had said, "There are some stunts which can be done very smartly and one doesn't need to be strong and powerful. I will be situationally aware, but yes there is the luck factor too which plays a huge role."

Varun Sood with girlfriend Divya Agarwal

• Even though it's just Varun Sood participating in the show, girlfriend Divya Agarwal came to see him off. Interestingly, both of them wore red and posed happily for the paparazzi. Varun has participated in a number of reality shows before this, and was last seen as a gang leader in Roadies.

Rahul Vaidya with girlfriend Disha Parmar

• Rahul and Disha were seen inseparable at the airport. Rahul gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead in the car and then later hugged her before going in. The two looked smart in their casual outfits.

Sourabh Raaj Jain

• Sourabh Raaj Jain is also going to be seen in the reality show this time, his second after Nach Baliye. The actor was spotted in black and white gear at the airport. He has done several fiction shows including Patiala Babes, Mahabharat, Mahakali, Chandragupta Maurya, Uttaran and Remix.

Arjun Bijlani

• The actor, who has been a part of several television shows, is taking up something completely different from what he has done on television before. He is all set to be seen in KKK 11.

Vishal Aditya Singh

• After making noise in Nach Baliye and Bigg Boss 13, Vishal Aditya Singh has taken up Khatron Ke Khiladi to prove his mettle. He was seen in all black as he got out of his car to leave for Cape Town.
Sana Makbul

• The actress, who has been seen in television shows such as Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, is all set to participate in the upcoming season of Khatron Ke Khiladi. She was spotted in smart athleisure at the airport.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2021, 02:49 PM

Sourabh Raaj Jain about Khatron Ke Khiladi 11
  • Mahabharat fame Sourabh Raaj Jain, who is also one of the contestants this season is excited to be a part of the show and even reveals that KKK was always on his bucket list.

• Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 has been in the news for the promising line-up of celebrity contestants and because of its shoot location - Cape Town.
  • Sourabh was apparently one of the first few contestants to be locked for this season’s Khatron Ke Khiladi and while his name has been already out, he has remained tight lipped about the same.
  • But now just as the contestants get ready to fly out for this coming season, the actor shares the reason for doing the show.
  • When we reached out to Sourabh to know about his participation, he said, "I am quite excited because Khatron Ke Khiladi has been on my bucket list for quite sometime. I love adventures and the adrenaline rush that the tasks bring and hence I am really looking forward to it."
Sourabh’s popularity has always set him apart because he continues to break stereotypes as we’ve seen the actor donning various avatars in historical dramas and mythology shows as well as play everything from a chef in a youth show to even a baddie. After impressing everyone with his dancing s****s on Nach Baliye 9, it looks like he’s now all set to take on the thrill in Fear Factor.

Sourabh has been part of some of the popular shows on Indian television like Remix, Maharabharat, Chandragupta Maurya and Patiala Babes to name a few.

The contestants for Khatron Ke Khiladi will be flying to Cape Town on May 6. The show will once again be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty.

Tags
colors tv, khatron ke khiladi, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, khatron ke khiladi 2021 contestants name, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11, khatron ke khiladi season 11 cast, khatron ke khiladi season 11 contestants name list with photo, khatron ke khiladi season 11 list, khatron ke khiladi season 11 shooting location, khatron ke khiladi season 11 winner, khatron ke khiladi season 12 contestants, khatron ke khiladi season 2021, reality shows, Sourabh, Sourabh Jain, sourabh raaj jain, sourabh raj jain khatron ke khiladi, tv shows, when khatron ke khiladi season 11 start

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->