Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Baladitya TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Views: 1136  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-02-2022, 03:53 PM

Default Baladitya TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Baladitya, one of the most mature contestants in the Bigg Boss house, as host Nagarjuna Akkineni would love to describe, got evicted on November 12 (Saturday). It was one of the most shocking evictions of the season after Geetu’s as he was one of the wisest and strongest contenders. He was the title favourite, too, at a point. But the world turned topsy turvy within no time and he was ‘eliminated’ in the most unusual fashion on a Saturday.
  • Baladitya becomes first captain of the season, Baladitya, RJ Surya and Marina-Rohit are the captaincy contenders and the rest of the contestants will also toil in the captaincy task. The latest teaser that surfaced online confirmed the same. Geetu was sent to BB jail towards the end of yet another task to decide the best and worst performer of the week. However, an official confirmation can be expected only in the episode. A video of Geetu sharing her views on winning a task by hook or crook is already doing the rounds on social media with a section of netizens opining that she deserves to be jailed.
  • Latest reports reveal that Baladitya will enter the BB house in the grand premiere episode set for telecast on September 4 (Sunday). However, an official confirmation is expected.
About the Baladitya
  • Baladitya is a familiar name to Telugu audiences. The famed TV actor is most likely to be a part of the upcoming season of Bigg Boss Telugu, as per sources close to the show.
  • On the career front, Baladitya is a multi-faceted personality. He is a famed actor, lyricist, dialogue writer, dubbing artist, and TV host, who is predominantly known for his acclaimed work in Telugu TV and movies.
  • Baladitya made an impressive debut as a child actor in actor Rajendra Prasad's 1991 Telugu comedy film Edurinti Mogudu Pakkinti Pellam.
  • The actor went on to feature in over 40 films as a child actor across Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.
  • Baladitya later made his debut in a male lead role in the 2003 Telugu movie Chantigadu directed by B. A. Jaya and featured in many Telugu films.
  • He got closer to the Telugu telly audiences with his roles in the popular Telugu daily soaps Shambhavi, Subhadra Pariyanam, and Savitramma Gari Abbai.
  • He also played the lead role in the 2019 Tamil serial Rasaathi.
  • Besides fiction shows, Baladitya also hosted an exclusive quiz show titled 'Champion' in 2015 and 2016 for school-going kids.

Unknown Facts:
  • He bagged two Nandi awards as a child actor and also an anchor for his TV show 'Champion'.
  • He was recently associated with BB Telugu 5 finalist and social media influencer Shanmukh Jaswanth's recently released web series 'Agent Anand Santosh'. Notably, Baladitya is the younger brother of famed Telugu actor Kaushik.
  • The famed TV actor was away from the action for nearly 5 years due to personal reasons and is expected to make a strong comeback with Bigg Boss Telugu season 6.
Bigg Boss Telugu 6:
  • The upcoming season is likely to feature Marina Abraham-Rohit Sahni, Jabardasth fame Faima, Tanmay, anchor Neha Chowdary and others as well. Keep watching the space for updates on Bigg Boss Telugu season 6.

Old 11-20-2022, 11:44 AM

In an exclusive freewheeling chat with ETimes TV, Baladitya reflected on his BB journey, what went right, wrong and worse for him inside the BB house and what the outer world had in store for him.
readmore

About my family's first reactions…

My dad said he was proud of me and my mother was very happy with my journey so far. My brother (Kaushik Srikrishna) gave me left, right and center and that’s how elder brothers are, right? (laughs). But my wife was extremely disappointed with my eviction.

‘She was the happiest person on the planet’

But the happiest person on the planet was my 5-year-old daughter. She gave me a tight hug saying, “You are back, you came back in 70 days. I’m very happy.” Because I told her that I won’t be there for some 100 odd days (laughs). The first time I told her that before leaving the house, she was like, “Dad, are you really not going to be there for 100 days?” I said, “Yes, if I’ve to win, I must”. She instantly said, “Then do one thing, win in 10 days and come back!” (laughs again). But I said, “If I come back in 10 days then it means I’ve lost.” You know what she said, “I understand but I don’t think I bear the feeling of missing you for those many days.” It just left my eyes moist. I was very proud and happy when I spoke to her in the house during a task. Nothing could make me more emotional than my daughter’s voice. From whatever I’ve heard so far from various quarters, I’m glad to know that I could come out without any negativity.
readmore

It is a reality TV show above all

I know many daughters, mothers, and families are watching the show and that’s why I was very conscious about my behaviour in the house. I’m a reflection of all the people I’ve met and all the values I’ve imbibed from them and it is very important to not let them down. That is why it is all the more important to win the hearts of people than the trophy. At all costs, I cared about being a human first and a contestant next. I once reminded Geetu that this is a reality TV show and we need to maintain a certain decorum and value system.

Your second thought is your best friend

Perhaps meditation and surya namaskaras help but as they say, your second thought is your best friend. Whenever I tend to get annoyed with something, I pause, take a deep breath and think twice about the consequences of it. It helps me handle the situation better.

It can be a collective outcome

I’m not sure. It can be a collective outcome of a lot of things. If you can look back, the decision to send me to jail was also a single person’s (Srihan) decision while usually the housemates discuss and decide. I believe the power lies in the hands of the public, editors and the makers as well. I’ve to thank the Bigg Boss team, the audiences and also Nagarjuna garu for his patience and insights. He was very encouraging and supportive throughout the journey.

I felt it was blown out of proportion

Getting emotional about the people I connect with is my biggest weakness. My wife was also scared about the same thing. I’m glad I could find such people in the BB house and I had my lows. Especially with Geetu whom I respected and cared for a lot. I know her intentions were pure but her execution failed. It was my frustration but my angst that came out when she tried to trade cigars for some strips during the task. I couldn’t take it when my trust took a beating after she apologized for the same thing before. It was never about cigarettes as it was projected. I feel my smoking thing was blown out of proportion.

Is it wrong in society to talk good about people?

I was tired of telling people that I’m not fake. Is it wrong in society to talk good about people? Only if you complain, you are being real and righteous? I wondered how to convince them that I’m being myself. I think society is often tricked and exploited for their good side and perhaps that’s why when someone’s being good, you are skeptical and think what’s wrong with them instead of appreciating the goodness in them.

Fights in the house felt less bothering

It was not a deliberate attempt to ‘preach’ anything. It is the connection with people that prompts you to think about them and care for them. And when you are the eldest among the lot, what’s wrong in sharing your knowledge and wisdom? Age was never a constraint for me. Moreover, having worked in the industry from childhood, I’ve seen far worse things in real life. So, the fights in the house felt less bothering to me. I can understand their emotions and impulses. But I didn’t try to rub anything on anyone.

My engagement shirt fits well now

Bigg Boss was an opportunity and experiment I wanted to try and I’m quite happy with my journey. I’ve met some amazing people, learnt a lot and unlearned a lot too. I’ve unlearned to be lazy and shed a lot of weight as well. My engagement shirt fits well now (laughs). Thanks to Bigg Boss for giving me confidence that I can still do a lot of things that I’ve never done before like cooking. We must appreciate the entire BB team for taking the best care of us and our nutritional requirements.

Crazy things I’ve done inside the BB house

Hmmm.. I don’t know if we can call this crazy but I’ve once slept in the storeroom and asked Bigg Boss to make the dogs bark so that the inmates would search for me. I’ve also danced my heart out like never before in the house. I love to keep the child in me alive.

Thumbs up/Thumbs down

Thumbs up to Sudeepa because she took care of me like an elder brother.
Adi as I feel he’s the ‘Dharmaraju’ of the house and I like the way he stands up to righteousness
Rohit as his thought process is close to me.
Thumbs down to Sri Satya just for the incident where she falsely accused me of an inappropriate touch during the game. I’d like to give Neha also a thumbs down because she was one of the most promising contenders and I didn’t like her eviction. On that front, Shaani’s eviction was the most expected eviction while Surya’s elimination was shocking to me.
readmore

Bigg Boss house or society – which is better?

I think one is apple and one is orange and I like both the fruits (laughs).

Tags
Baladitya, Baladitya Bigg Boss Telugu 6, Bigg Boss TELUGU 6, Edurinti Mogudu Pakkinti Pellam.Chantigadu, Rasaathi, Rasaathi., Savitramma Gari Abbai, Shambhavi, Subhadra Pariyanam, telugu, Telugu TV Stars, TV host Baladitya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->