Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Biggest Negatives & Benefits of taking vitamin D

Views: 2910  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 2.53 average.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:48 PM

Default TOP 10 Biggest Negatives & Benefits of taking vitamin D

5 beauty benefits of vitamin D -Vitamin D can enhance your beauty. Read on to know about some of its beauty benefits.

Vitamin D
Also known as the sunshine nutrient, vitamin D is considered as one of the most essential vitamins. Human body can make it when exposed to sunlight. Some of its food sources include nuts, salmon, cheese, egg yolk etc. Vitamin D is important for regulation of calcium in the body. Also, it helps in maintaining levels of phosphorous. Its regular consumption can keep you away from flu and diabetes. Deficiency of vitamin D is associated with various health hazards. During pregnancy, its deficiency can put woman at risk of developing preeclampsia and a cesarean section. If your body doesn’t have required level of this nutrient, you will experience symptoms like weakness, fatigue, bone and back pain, depression, impaired wound healing etc. There are various factors that are held responsible for vitamin D deficiency. Some of them include living at a high altitude, polluted area, having darker skin, being obese, having poor gut health, kidney and liver health etc. Vitamin D is not only known for its health benefits. It can also enhance your beauty. Read on to know about some of its beauty benefits.

Eczema
Treats eczema: Enough intake of vitamin D can help you get rid of red and itchy skin.

Acne
Prevents acne: Vitamin D had antioxidant properties, that help in preventing acne.

Ageing
Slows ageing: Low levels of vitamin D is associated with faster ageing. Its proper intake can help you slow the ageing process.

Hair growth
Helps in hair growth: Vitamin D is known to stimulate hair follicle. This helps in hair growth.

Dandruff
Treats dandruff: Vitamin D deficiency is linked to dandruff.

Old 04-27-2022, 02:17 PM

When the body is directly exposed to sunlight, it creates vitamin D naturally. To ensure proper levels of vitamin D in your blood, you can also receive it from particular meals and supplements. Vitamin D serves a variety of purposes. The regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption, as well as facilitating appropriate immune system function, are two of the most important. Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone and tooth growth and development, as well as better resistance to some diseases. it's difficult to get enough vitamin D through your diet alone, you should get a blood test and consider taking a supplement like oral vitamin spray or pills.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:22 AM

Default chibi

Information 5 beauty benefits of vitamin D -Vitamin D can enhance your beauty. Read on to know about some of its beauty benefits provided me with more useful information. Thank you for sharing. poppy playtime

Tags
Are all vitamin D tablets the same, Are vitamin D supplements safe, Can vitamin D deficiency affect your eyes, Do bananas have vitamin D, Do vitamin D tablets work, Does Almonds have vitamin D, Does low vitamin D cause anxiety, Does low vitamin D cause weight gain, Does tea contain vitamin D, Does vitamin D affect mood, Does Vitamin D Help You Sleep, Does Vitamin D Make Your Hair Grow, Does vitamin D reduce belly fat, How can I check my vitamin D levels at home, How can I increase my vitamin D level, How long does it take to correct a vitamin D deficiency, How many minutes of sun do you need for vitamin D, Is 2000 IU of vitamin D safe, Is Vitamin D good for thyroid, tips, top 10, vitamin D, What diseases are caused by low vitamin D, What does vitamin D do for the female body, What drinks contain vitamin D, What foods are high in vitamin D, What happens if your vitamin D is low, What is normal vitamin D level, What is the best time to take vitamin D, What is the best treatment for vitamin D deficiency, What is the cheapest source of vitamin D, What is the proper way to take vitamin D, What juice is high in vitamin D, When should I take vitamin D morning or night, Which vegetable is high in vitamin D, Which vitamin D is best

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum