Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Life After Bigg Boss 13 - Paras Chhabra

Views: 3136  
Old 03-22-2021, 12:48 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 13 - Paras Chhabra

Latest Update:
  • Rubina Dilaik and Paras Chhabra's first BTS photo attracted a lot of attention and ever since, fans have been waiting for the two to make an official announcement about their music video. And well, it looks like the wait is now over after all as they shared the first look and the release date of their music video.
  • Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra calls out Devoleena Bhattacharjee for being fake
  • Paras Chhabra lashes out at Devoleena Bhattacharjee for being two-faced and speaking behind his back.
  • Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra was seen in Bigg Boss 14 as he entered the show during the connection week for Devoleena Bhattacharjee. In a matter of a short time, the two had a major disagreement, and things only seem to have fallen apart since.
  • In an interview with ETimes TV, Paras spoke about the entire scenario and mentioned how he knows she spoke against him and called her an 'aastin ka saanp'. In fact, he added how when he came to the house, she was happy, but at the same time, it is she who portrayed him in a certain manner before all the contestants, telling them that he is not trustworthy. In fact, he revealed how he received messages from fans saying how she wrote nasty things about him and Mahira Sharma while the duo was still inside the house. However, he said that he chose to ignore those things as he knows some people do things to grab the headlines.
  • He then spoke about the fact that he saw two different reactions from Devoleena and how she was happy on his face but would talk rubbish behind him and that shows that she is a fake person. He says that he did not bother much because he was there to play and his season got him a lot of love and appreciation. He added that people asked him since the beginning of season 14 if he would go inside the house and hence, he went, which is why he feels that Devoleena was just a medium. He also mentioned that if he did not go to the house, Devoleena would have been eliminated because she told him that she has a three-week contract.

Old 03-26-2021, 12:34 PM

Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra on overcoming stammering, social media trolls and more

Paras Chhabra recently got talking about his struggle, his journey up until here, being in the news, and more.

Career:
  • Paras Chhabra kickstarted his career with Spltisvilla back in 2021 and ever since he has managed to keep his head high and continued this journey. After 7 years of being in the industry, the actor has now touched new heights of success with Bigg Boss 13. The actor recently got talking about his struggle, his journey up until here, being in the news, and more.
  • Talking about his issue with stammering, the actor said how his mother has always motivated him, and everyone else made fun of him. He recalled how he did not have control over his language but when he came to Mumbai to act, he slowly started working on his issues. He said how it was when he started giving auditions, he realized the most important thing is concentration so as to get over his stammering issue. He revealed how there were three-four years when he was not working and just giving auditions and that is when he worked on the issue, his vocabulary, and more. He mentioned how he felt proud to read out letters during his Bigg Boss 13 journey and recalled how during Splitsvilla, people would pass comments and said he would not get work but he did achieve success in life.
  • Ask him how he has always been in the news due to his relationships and if it bothers him, he says that he would feel bad if it was because of his work. However, he feels relationships are personal and hence, there is no reason to be bothered. He feels that anyone judging him on that basis should get a life and said that everyone goes through breakups, so there is no need to discuss such things. He also stated how the same was done in Bigg Boss as well and he does not see the point in talking about it.
  • Talking about trolls on social media, the actor explained how trolls are simply fans of other actors and they are trying to show love to their own actors and how they wouldn't write nasty stuff about others, but it is the team of the rival actors who tries to this. He said how things that matter to him are his work, his earnings, and the love he is getting. He feels social media is a fake world and it does not matter to him.
Old 03-28-2021, 03:54 PM

Bigg Boss 13 fame Paras Chhabra gained immense popularity post the reality show. The actor, who started his career with Splitsvilla in 2012, went through many trials and tribulations in his career even after winning the reality show. From having no work to overcoming stuttering issues, Paras life has been not so easy. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Paras spoke about the rejections he faced in life and still managed to make his mark. He also spoke about losing his father at the age of 3 and that he worked in 15 call centres to earn a livelihood. He opened up about his altercation with Salman during BB 13 and when he was mocked for wearing a hair patch on the show.

​On being a Splitsvilla winner

I did Splitsvilla in 2012 it had 13 episodes and it would air weekly. So, the youth watching that show connected with me and they started loving me. So, I always had a youth fan following with me and that support continued with me while I did TV shows. And I still have those fans. They know that I had appeared in Splitsvilla and they continue to support me but Bigg Boss was like the biggest show of my career and it was most watched and now everyone knows. The journey of this 8 years has been lovely and I had never imagined that I would come this far.(PC - Instagram)

​In 2016 at point I had no work and money in my pocket

I started modelling in 2011 and within 1 year I got Splitsvilla and I won the show. Post that I continued to do modelling and kept giving numerous auditions till 2015. I don’t even remember the number of auditions I gave during that period. Ek time ke baad toh maine haar Maan li.., (after one point I gave up) I tried hard and was doing episodic shows. And people who would see me would always say that you will easily get a serial, you don’t need to worry, but it was not working out even though I was giving auditions. Again in 2015, I was called by the Splitsvilla team and things got rolling for me. I also got confident. But in 2016 again I had no work and I had nothing in my pocket. I think I must have done just one shoot in that entire year. I had given up and had planned to return to Delhi. I would keep thinking how should I earn my livelihood because it is not easy to survive in Mumbai because it is so expensive. (PC - Instagram)

​Taking up photography and leaving acting

A friend of mine noticed that I used to click good pictures. He motivated me to take up photography and shoot portfolios. I started doing portfolios and within a month I earned Rs 1.5 lakh, when I diverted my focus there, I got a call from Badho Bahu. I had gone for a three months cameo but the character was loved and it got extended and I was made the negative lead. As an actor I started growing from there and did shows back to back. I did Aaramabh, I played Duryodhan, Ravan in Vighnaharta Ganesh, it also worked for me. I did a show called Aghori and did that till the end. Later I bagged Bigg Boss. I grew as an actor from 2017 to 2019 and that time it had nothing to do with fame. Then with Bigg Boss in 2019 people started knowing me as Paras Chhabra. (PC - Instagram)

​My mom has supported me during my weakest time

I only have my mother in my family. My mother did not belong to a very well to do family so she did not have that much money to fulfil all my dreams. But yes whenever I have been low in life my mom has always supported me and she has protected me. She would tell me that initially I was not confident that you would do it but later when you won Splitsvilla I started believing that you have it in you and you will go ahead. She would calm me down and kept telling me to have faith in myself. During my weakest time when I was struggling to get work or was depressed (thinking about not getting stardom despite my hard work) she would motivate me.(PC - Instagram)

​From 2012 to 2016, I only faced criticism, rejections and a dominating attitude of people

From 2012 to 2016, I only faced criticism, rejections and a dominating attitude of people. I would get replaced at the end moment. I kept asking myself why this is happening to me. I had a stammering problem, it still happens with me sometimes when I am too tired or I try speaking too fast. And till the time you are not an established name nobody wants to take a chance and cast you. Sometimes, I would get rejected because of my height I am 6ft 1 inch but because I am broad people would think I am short and I would get rejected. Even on screen I don’t look too tall. I would be very bad and also faced depression and had anxiety issues, as I did not know how to run the house without work. But when I went towards photography God brought me to acting. Even after winning Splitsvilla, I started acting on Rs 5000 per day. So, I have seen a lot of ups and downs in life and when I look back I feel it has been inspiring. (PC - Instagram)

Paras on his stammering issues

I think my mother has been the only person in my life who has motivated and pushed me, rest everyone has just made fun of my stammering issues. I remember my maternal grandfather would call me from Uttar Pradesh and would ask me to say ‘Aaj Sardar ki chutti hai’ and I would stammer and could not say that line. I did not have control on my language. But when I moved to Mumbai for acting and started reading scripts, I slowly worked on my issues. When I started giving auditions, I realised the most important thing is concentration and stammering happens to people who think a lot and want to express it fast. I think a lot and just blurt it out, sometimes I don’t even think and just say and you know because of it I have landed in trouble and have been trolled also. (PC - Instagram)

​My co-contestants with me in Splitsvilla would pass comments that I will never get work

I started reading scripts during auditions and controlling my breath, speed of talking and working on my vocabulary. Slowly, it got sorted. I think the three-four years when I was not getting work and I was just giving auditions it helped me to solve my stammering issues. I think that waiting period helped me to work on my language, attitude, acting, stammering issues. When during Bigg Boss 13 Bigg Boss would ask me to read the task letter, I would feel proud of myself. I would feel really happy that people are understanding what I am reading and they are liking it. I was really glad that I have overcome that issue. I remember the co-contestants with me in Splitsvilla; they would pass comments that would give work to him, they would call me ‘hakla’. He won’t get work but I feel God is great that I have achieved success in life.(PC - Instagram)

​I worked in around 15-20 call centres and I was thrown out from all of them because I was not 18

I would have matured early in life but my mother did not let it happen. My mother till the time she could she raised me very nicely, gave me good education and schooling. I did 12th and did my college via correspondence because I started working at an early age. I had only me and my mother in my family and we were staying with my uncle (maternal uncle) in a joint family. He would take care of us and my mother would work with him in his factory. But when his factory started going into losses, then my mother took up another job at a jewellery shop as a sales manager in Delhi. Then I thought that we could not survive on that much money so I also started working. I worked in around 15-20 call centres and I was thrown out from all of them because I was not 18. I worked at a wheel cover factory and even he sacked me within a month saying that I could never do anything in life. I still remember his words and when I came out of Bigg Boss 13, I made him a call and told him if he remembers me and his harsh words. I took my revenge. I worked at a salon as a manager, I worked at a gym also. I worked at a cold storage and was fired from all these jobs. They would tell me I was not made for those jobs. I would always think then what I am supposed to do in life. Suddenly, once I got an offer for a modelling assignment and my career started from there. From there my real struggle started. Before that I was only thinking of earning bread and ****er and paying rent.(PC - Instagram)

​I was 3 year-old when I lost my father

I have no memories of my father. I was 3 year-old when I lost my father. I don’t even remember his face. I have seen him only in photographs. I only know that my mother is my dad and mom both. I share all my problems, happiness and everything with my mom. My mom has always treated me as a friend. (PC - Instagram)

​After my altercation with Salman sir, a lot of people told me your career was over

Honestly, I am not scared of anyone. If I would be scared of anyone I would have never tried to explain my point to Salman Khan sir. Because we always get to hear if you fight with Salman sir your career is over. If you watch the episode carefully everyone was trying to tell me to keep quiet and not argue. But my point was when I have done nothing wrong in my life why will I be scared of anyone and it doesn’t matter to me who is standing in front of me. I will always try to prove my point when I am not wrong. If I am wrong I will quietly listen to you but when I am not wrong I will try to correct you and explain you the facts. Why will I say sorry If I have not done anything wrong. Just because someone has come forward and said a few things about me that doesn’t mean that person is right. And when Salman Khan sir is saying the entire country is watching and they will believe it. I consider him as my elder brother why can’t I fight with my brother and tell him to hear my side also. He shouted at me so that he is like a brother, he can do that but I did not give up and at the end he understood I was not wrong. After that he spoke to me nicely and till the end he was good to me. During the after party also he was very nice to me. And he is Salman Khan. Why will he care about anyone’s issue? But it is a reality show sometimes things get exaggerated. It was not a fight, it was a simple talk between two brothers or you can say a mentor and his chela. I am not scared of anyone except my God. (PC - Instagram)

​Social media is a fake world and trolling doesn’t bother me

I have done a lot of research on trolling. Who does this trolling? I have understood that trolling is done by the fan base of our competitors. And I feel if there is a fan, he/she always loves their own star and they will never write nasty stuff about others. It is actually the social media team of that particular star who you have a rivalry with, they do this trolling. They are the ones who write nasty things. Why I am saying this is because it’s been a year now that I have stepped out of the Bigg Boss 13 house and I have stepped around a lakh of fans. But I never got any hateful vibes from anyone, whoever I met. They only give me love, work wise and also everyday I get new offers. Then what is the use of this trolling? It is not affecting me mentally, nor my work. For me the thing that matters is am I getting work, how much money I am earning, how much love I am getting. When I go out and meet people do they love me? Do they want a selfie with me or they consider that I am worth taking a picture with, these are the things that matter to me. Social media is a fake world and it doesn’t matter to me. In fact, I sometimes enjoy watching these messages. (PC - Instagram)

​There are so many Bollywood actors who have done hair transplant

I don’t think someone can ever make fun of me for my baldness. Has someone ever seen me without hair or my bald look. When trolls see me without hair or my bald look, they can make fun of me. There are so many Bollywood actors who have done hair transplant like Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, and Hollywood stars like Chris Hemsworth when they do big films like Avengers they also use extensions. To change your appearance, you experiment with your looks and if I also experimented with my looks then what’s the big deal in it. I am an actor, I can be a shapeshifter anytime. I want to be a versatile actor. If they consider wearing extensions as my weakness and they are making fun of me, it is not affecting me, neither my work. Makers are not giving me work by looking at my hair, they are seeing my personality, acting and talent. If I am looking good after wearing extensions and doing these things then where is the problem. (PC - Instagram)

​Even actresses these days wear extensions because some of them have scanty hair

If you troll someone for being bald then you are actually showing your own personality. It is scientifically proven there is a bald man and there is a future bald man. Koi jaldi apne hair loose karega koi der se karega par sabka hota he hai... with some people it happens because of chemicals, gymming, supplements, reasons can be any. And I feel a lot of youngsters are fighting with this issue of losing hair. I don’t want to name people but even in Bigg Boss 14, there were three contestants who wore hair patches but their thing did not come out in the media. I am not scared of these things. I feel hair is a part of your body, why do you have to feel ashamed about it. I plan to go full bald in one of my future projects. And I know I carry myself well even in that bald look. When I am looking good wearing a hair patch, have a beautiful girl with me and she has no complaints, then what’s the point in worrying. Even actresses these days wear extensions because some of them have scanty hair. (PC - Instagram)
Old 04-02-2021, 12:26 PM

Default Paras - "I love Mahira, I do but don't want to put a tag on our relationship"

Paras - "I love Mahira, I do but don't want to put a tag on our relationship"

Even after being asked multiple times about it, both of them have maintained that they love spending time with each other and don't want to put a tag on in.

Courtesy : Instagram

Actors Paras Chhabra and Mahira Sharma became quite the talking point during their stint in Bigg Boss 13. While on one hand, Chhabra was in the conversation for his tumultuous relationship with Akanksha Puri, which ultimately broke off.
However, ever since Bigg Boss 13 ended, not only has Chhabra and Sharma managed to stick together all this time but have been extremely loved and have almost consecutively worked with each other.

However even after being asked multiple times about it, both of them have maintained that they love spending time with each other and don't want to put a tag on in.

Talking about it with ETimes TV on length he said, Bigg Boss 13 fame Paras Chhabra and Mahira Sharma, who met on the reality show and developed a strong bond are often been linked to each other. However, the duo always denied link-up reports and maintained that they are just 'good friends'. Recently, while talking to ETimes TV, Paras Chhabra shared that they don't want to put a tag on their relationship and they are enjoying this phase. The actor feels often in relationships people tend to become controlling and they don't want ruin things for each other.

"Mahira and I are more than friends. We have become family. It necessary always to give a tag or put a tag on a relationship. I feel when you give a name or put a tag on a relationship, you become controlling. Right now, Mahira and I are in a stage of our career where we both are growing. We are enjoying this phase. If tomorrow we decide to be in a relationship, we might start controlling each other and interfering in career related matters. I might tell her don't do this, I don't like or she might tell me. So, we both have a better understanding now and we are very supportive of each other's careers. We don't want to rush and enter a relationship and then ruin things."

About his experience with relationships earlier, he said, "I have had some terrible experiences in the past and I can say from it that it's better we stay friends now and not rush. We like each other, trust is there and we want to support each other rather than stop from going ahead in life. We don't keep too many expectations from each other because all the problems start when we you are not able to to fulfill expectations. Then fights takes place and everything gets disturbed. Mahira is very understanding and she handles everything maturely "

Talking about love, he said, "No, I love Mahira. I do love her. My past relationships have taught me that when you are committed to someone, there are times you get controlling. There were times when I was stopped from taking up few shows. I was told don't do bold scenes, kissing scenes in web shows. I was introduced as a casanova in Bigg Boss 13 and tomorrow if I bag a web show I might be asked to do such scenes. I am not saying love making scenes but there are shows which have romantic kiss and that time I can't turned them down just because my partner doesn't want me to do it. It is my profession and there were times when I had to say no to projects when my partners were not happy. So, all these things create negativity in a relationship."
Old 04-02-2021, 12:27 PM

First look of Rubina Dilaik and Paras Chhabra's music video out now

Rubina Dilaik and Paras Chhabra are all set to be seen together for the first time in their upcoming music video, Galat.

Rubina Dilaik and Paras Chhabra's first BTS photo attracted a lot of attention and ever since, fans have been waiting for the two to make an official announcement about their music video. And well, it looks like the wait is now over after all as they shared the first look and the release date of their music video.

Titled Galat, the music video is all set to release on April 6th and a teaser of the same will be coming out tomorrow. Rubina and Paras, both shared posts on their social media as they announced their music video, and well, they did have fans guessing the song pretty close with their video, debating the pronunciation of Galat.
Check out the poster here:

This will be Rubina's second music video post Bigg Boss 14, the first one being Marjaneya, with husband Abhinav Shukla. As for Paras, the Bigg Boss 13 contestant has been on quite the spree as he has done a handful of music videos post his stint on the reality show. With the trend of music videos taking over and how, fans are sure in for a treat with yet another video bringing a fresh couple together on screens!
Old 04-12-2021, 09:38 AM

Mahira Sharma to star in Amaal Mallik's new music video with Paras Chhabra?

After starring in Ranjeet Bawa's music video, Koka, the actress is now all set to star in an Amaal Mallik song with Paras Chhabra.

Actress Mahira Sharma who's known for her television shows like Naagin and Kundali Bhagya, has been ****ing it in the music scene as she's starring in back-to-back music videos. After starring in Ranjeet Bawa's music video, Koka, the actress is now all set to star in an Amaal Mallik song with Paras Chhabra.

A source says, "The trio is in Dubai, and is gearing up to make an amazing single! The song will be starring Mahira Sharma and Paras Chhabra, and the song is of Amaal Mallik! This is the first time that the trio is coming together, and the song seems really promising".

Mahira Sharma has been doing back-to-back music videos and has become the talk of the town with the same. Given the ongoing streak of music videos, there have been rather interesting topics that some of them have covered. In addition, fans also get to see one of its kind combinations as far as pairings are concerned. We have already seen Paras and Mahira work together earlier and from the looks of it, we are sure fans are excited about what is in store this time around.

Tags
bigg boss 13, Life After, Paras Chhabra, tv stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum