Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

How Rakhi Sawant used COVID time to Increase Fame

Views: 886  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-11-2021, 02:14 PM

Default How Rakhi Sawant used COVID time to Increase Fame

Bigg Boss 14 Rakhi Sawant is known for making statements that will either make you laugh or make you wonder ‘Is she for real?’ The actress is often spotted running errands or outside the gym and everytime she manages to get attention from the paparazzi. The lady, who loves to speak her heart out, has made many statements in recent times on all the topics thrown at her. Here are some of them, which are pure gem.

1. Salman Khan and Sonu Sood should be made the PM

Snapped outside a coffee shop, Rakhi stated that she would like to see Sonu Sood and Salman Khan as the Prime Minister of the country. She stated, “Main to kehti hoon Salman Khan aur Sonu Sood ko is desh ka Pradhan Mantri bana diya jaye, kyunki asli hero to woh hi hai. Sonu Sood sabse zyada kitna love karte hain apni country se apne logon se (I would say that Salman Khan and Sonu Sood should be made the Prime Minister of the country. Sonu Sood loves the country and its people the most),”

2. On her favourite Khatron Ke Khiladi contestant

Rakhi cheered for her favourite person – Abhinav Shukla, who is a participant in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. For the uninitiated, Rakhi had a huge crush on Abhinav in Bigg Boss 14, and her antics grabbed many eyeballs. When asked about her favourite contestants and who she thinks will win the show, she shared that Divyanka Tripathi is her favourite and Abhinav Shukla will win the show for sure. Giving examples of Abhinav’s trek and mountaineering s****s, Rakhi said that this would be the reason for his win in the show.

3. ‘I can gulp down lions and snakes’

This was Rakhi’s statement, when asked about if she feared anything had she been a participant in Khatron Ke Khiladi. She stated, “I am not scared of anything at all,” she said. “Ye sher-wer, saanp-waanp ko to main nigal jati hoon. Ye choohe-bicchu kya hai ye (I can easily gulp down lions and snakes. And mice and scorpions are nothing for me).”

4. Asking Kangana Ranaut to fund for Oxygen

The Main Hoon Na actress was asked about what she has to say about Kangana Ranaut’s comment on the shortage of oxygen cylinders that the nation is currently facing. A blunt Rakhi replied saying, “Nahi mil raha? Oh ho! Kangana ji aap desh ki sewa kijiye na, please. Itne karodo rupayee aapke paas hai, oxygen khareediye, aur logo mein bantiye, hum toh yehi kar rahe hai (It is unavailable? Oh ho! Kangana, please serve the nation. You have so much money, buy oxygen and distribute it among people. We are doing the same.)”

5. When she asked a photog if ‘Coronavirus’ is his relative

This time the actress asked a photographer to mask up but in her own style. Rakhi looked at the reporter and told him to wear a mask. She further asked him, “Tera chacha hai Corona, mama, kaka hai, padosi hai...jo tujhe nahi hoga? (Is corona your uncle, relative or a neighbour that you will not get the virus?)”

6. Rakhi’s trick to make coronavirus leave her building

When lockdown was imposed, Rakhi was upset as her zumba studio was shut. Rakhi mentioned that she doesn’t like to sit at home and she will start to dance at her home. Speaking to photographers, she said, “Our life has become a mess. Where do we go? I will start dance practice at home. I will do Kathak and ballet and shake the entire building. Corona will leave the building. I am not that person to sit at home.”

7. When she stepped out for coffee wearing a PPE kit

We told you, Rakhi is unpredictable. This time she stepped out to grab herself a cup of coffee wearing PPE kit. She told media to always step outside wearing a PPE kit and pray to the Almighty as only he will be able to rescue all from the pandemic. While she is often spotted stepping out, she advised all not to step out and always wear a mask. She said, “Only the Almighty can help you. He has given birth and He will save us.”

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, interviews, photos, rakhi sawant, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->