Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi TV Show - Dnyaneshwar Mauli Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 1864  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-12-2021, 09:02 AM

Default Marathi TV Show - Dnyaneshwar Mauli Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode

• Bigg Boss Marathi 3 fame Utkarsh Shinde is all set to play Saint 'Chokhamela' in Dnyaneshwar Mauli
    Singer-composer Utkarsh Shinde, who earned the title of 'All rounder' in Bigg Boss Marathi season 3, is now ready to showcase his acting s****s to the TV viewers now. Utkarsh will be seen in the devotional show Dnyaneshwar Mauli where he will play the role of the Saint Chokhamela in the show. The devotional show 'Dnyaneshwar Mauli' has engaged the audience with its content talking about the tradition of saints, miracles of Mauli and his siblings Redyamukhi Ved, Srisarth Dnyaneshwari, Vishwarup Darshan, Pasaydan. The show earlier showed the supernatural powers of various saints like Kanhopatra, Visoba, etc and now yet another saint's journey will be revealed in the show. Saint Chokhamela is looked upon as a saint, who saved the weak and passionately prayed for upliftment of the neglected. It will be interesting to see Utkarsh in this role on the small screen as he has worked hard for this spiritual role. Now, it will be interesting for the audience to see how the makers will highlight the relationship between Chokhamela and Dnyaneshwar Mauli on-screen and who were the true devotees of Vitthal.
  • On the work front, Utkarsh shot to fame with the reality show Bigg Boss Marathi season 3. He entertained the audience with his acting, dancing, and singing s****s. He was known as the 'Mastermind' in the show. Utkarsh has also been featured in various music videos.

• Dnyaneshwar Mauli actress Titiksha Tawde: Don't want to limit myself to a particular medium or genre, I want to explore everything: Popular TV show Dnyaneshwar Mauli recently welcomed Titiksha Tawde into the show. Titiksha is playing the role of saint Kanhopatra and she is quite excited about her new project. Titiksha shared her excitement with ETimes TV and said that it was a challenge for her to play the character on TV. Titiksha said, "I am really delighted to play the role of Kanhopatra. Actually, I was born on Aashadhi Ekadashi festival, and playing the role of saint Kanhopatra, who was a devotee of the lord Vitthal, is a feather in my cap. Playing Kanhopatra's role is quite peaceful because she was a saint and she would dance and sing the songs of Lord Vitthal. I can't sing and dance like her. So, my process was to portray Kanhopatra with my physical appearance on-screen. It needs mental preparation. I have not thought of anything and decided to play the role when Kanhopatra's character came to me. There is very little information available about Kanhopatra. So, I tried to gather information from various people and that's how I played Kanhopatra." Titiksha further said that she is all set to make her debut in Bollywood with film Shabash Mithu and said that she does not want to limit herself to a particular genre or a medium. She said, "I am all set to make my debut on the big screen with Shabash Mithu. I don't want to limit myself to a particular medium or a genre and I want to explore everything. I would love to play interesting characters and no matter whether it is TV show, web series, or a film. If there is an interesting character, I will portray it."
  • Popular devotional show Dnyaneshwar Mauli has recently welcomed actor Ajay Purkar on board. Ajay Purkar, who had left the show a few months ago, has joined the devotional show Dnyaneshwar Mauli again.
    Ajay Purkar played the role of Visoba Shastri in Dnyaneshwar Mauli earlier and now he will be playing the same role again. Visoba Shastri has grey shades.
  • New Marathi TV show Dnyaneshwar Mauli to launch soon
  • New mythological TV show Dnyaneshwar Mauli is all set to launch soon, and the makers released its new promo. The show is based on saint Dnyaneshwar's life story and how his miracles and the new promo portray the same. The makers have highlighted the most known miracle story of Dnyaneshwar in the promo in which Dnyaneshwar's sister Muktabai bakes the 'Mande' (Roti) on his heated back.
About the Show:
  • Several new Marathi TV shows are all set to launch soon and one of them is Dnyaneshwar Mauli.
  • The makers of Dnyaneshwar Mauli have recently shared the show's teaser on social media and informed the audience that a new show based on the sant Dnyaneshwar's life is soon to launch.
  • Ad: Idol Durga Statue Goddess Figurine Metal Art Indian; Brass; 10 Inches
  • In Alandi, Saint Dnyaneshwar used to live with his siblings Nivrittinath, Sopandev, and Muktai. Once Nivrittinath expressed his desire to Muktai to eat "Mande" which are required to be baked on a frying pan. So, Muktabai went around the village to buy a pan, but the villagers did not give the pan to Muktabai. She came home empty-handed and sobbed because she thought that Nivrittinath, her eldest brother, would get annoyed by this. When Dnyaneshwar learned about this incident, he consoled Muktai. By the power of Yoga, he kindled the fire inside his stomach and told Muktai to bake the "Mande" on his back which was as red hot as the frying pan. The makers have not revealed the star cast yet.
Story:
  • Saint Dnyaneshwar was a 13th-century Marathi saint, poet, philosopher, and yogi of the Nath Vaishnava tradition. In his short life of 21 years, he authored Dnyaneshwari (a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita) and Amrutanubhav. He made everyone realize that the path of devotion is a key for all seekers irrespective of his or her caste, creed, or gender. Dnyaneshwar Maharaj took live Samadhi at the age of 21 at Alandi, pune on the banks of River Indrayani.
  • The show will be based on Sant Dnyaneshwar's life story and how he became an inspiration for people. Apart from this, the show will also portray his life journey from his childhood till Samadhi.
Star Cast:
  • The makers of the show have not revealed the actor's details yet who will be playing saint Dnyaneshwar but it will be revealed soon. It's going to be interesting to watch how this show sticks to the TRP charts and win the audience's hearts.

Tags
Dnyaneshwar Mauli, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Articles, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Awards, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Forum, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Future Story, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Gallary, Dnyaneshwar Mauli IndiaForum, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Interview, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Latest Update, Dnyaneshwar Mauli New Star Cast, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Photos, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Pictures, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Serial, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Serial Star Cast, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Shocking News, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Social Media updates, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Spoiler, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Star Cast, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Stars, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Story, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Story sofar, Dnyaneshwar Mauli story till now written update, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Today Episode, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Tomorrow Spoiler, Dnyaneshwar Mauli TV Serial, Dnyaneshwar Mauli TV Show, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Videos, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Written update, Dnyaneshwar Mauli Yesterday Episode, marathi, Marathi Program Dnyaneshwar Mauli, Marathi Serial Dnyaneshwar Mauli, Marathi TV Show Dnyaneshwar Mauli, Marathi TV Shows, TV Serial Dnyaneshwar Mauli

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->