Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top 100 Buzzing moments of the YEAR from TV, Most Talked TV Celebs

Views: 1011  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-28-2022, 01:38 PM

Default Top 100 Buzzing moments of the YEAR from TV, Most Talked TV Celebs

Most talked about and discussed throughout the year. Take a look:

Charu Asopa-Rajeev Sen’s marital woes

Will they, won’t they… is what people kept talking about when it came to Charu Asopa and Rajeev Sen’s marriage. The couple’s marriage woes started soon after the wedding, but this year they have been in the news for their decision to take divorce. Just on the verge of signing divorce papers, the couple gave it another chance for their daughter Ziana. But it didn’t last long. Currently, after much mud-slinging in the media, the couple is living under separate roofs, co-parenting Ziana and filed for a divorce again.

Chhavi Mittal’s fight with breast cancer

In April this year, Chhavi Mittal took to social media to let her fans and followers know about getting detected with breast cancer. The actress chronicled her entire journey on how she got detected, her diet, her breast cancer surgery, healing to proudly flaunting the scars. The actress has been on a healing journey and is currently focusing on building her farm house with hubby Mohit and her kids.

Urfi Javed’s legal troubles and spats

Urfi Javed has landed in legal troubles many times this year. Not only this, she even filed a complaint against online abusers. She had social media spat with celebs like Chahatt Khanna, Chetan Bhagat. Apart from being in news for her quirky and shocking DIY outfits, Urfi made an appearance in dating reality show Splitsvilla 14.

Tunisha Sharma’s suicide case

Tunisha Sharma dying by suicide at the age of 20 shocked the entire nation. The actress hanged herself on the sets of her show Alibaba – Daastan E Kabul, where she played the lead role. Her co-star and ex-boyfriend Sheezan Khan, who played the male lead, got arrested and currently investigation is on as to what led her to take the drastic step.

Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash’s milestones

Telly couple Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash have been on a high professionally and personally. In April, Tejasswi bought a luxurious car worth Rs 1 crore and a few months back became the owner of a house in Goa. Karan too, bought a flat in a plush locality with a gorgeous view. Apart from this, the couple hit a new milestone by buying a house in Dubai.

Motherhood journeys of Dimpy Ganguly and Debina Bonnerjee

These two celebrities have been discussed for their miraculous motherhood journey in their own ways. While Dimpy Ganguly shocked everyone when she announced third pregnancy, Debina and Gurmeet were in shock when they found out they were naturally conceived. After giving birth to Lianna through IVF, Debina and Gurmeet were surprised to find out they got pregnant naturally and it was totally unplanned and unexpected. They became parents for the second time on November 11. On the other hand, Dimpy Ganguly and Rohit Roy became a family of 5 and are happily living in Dubai moving into their new villa.

Shocking exits from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Shailesh Lodha, who played Taarak Mehta, decided to quit the show after being a part of it for 14 years. However, he recently announced his departure from the show, much to the surprise and disappointment of the show's fans. While the exact reason for his exit has not been publicly disclosed, there have been rumors of a rift between him and the show's producers. There were also cryptic messages on social media, penned by Shailesh. Apart from Shailesh, Raj Anadkat, who played the role of Tapu, also announced his exit. He had been a part of the show since 2017 and he quit the show to expand his career further.

Paras Kalnawat’s shocking revelations about Anupamaa show makers

Paras Kalnawat, who played the role of Samar in TV’s top show Anupamaa, made headlines by announcing exit. While it was learnt that there were issues regarding his participation in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 and makers were not happy about it, later Paras shared that “Dark and shady things happened” with him in Anupamaa. He exclusively told ETimes TV, “It was very dark and shady. Let those things remain buried. I recall that once I was called by the production team that I should keep quiet about it. I was strictly told that I will never divulge it. Then I was asked if I had any proof and when I showed it to them, they made me delete those proofs. They said I should forget what wrong had been done to me. I let bygones be bygones, because I wanted to keep the show-politics away from me.”

Nikki Tamboli questioned in conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar case

In September, when Bollywood actresses Jacqueline Fernandez and Nora Fatehi were giving their statements in the ongoing investigation of multi-crore money laundering case against alleged conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar, TV celebs Nikki Tamboli and Chahatt Khanna’s names also cropped up. Reportedly, Nikki was given around Rs 3.5 lakh cash in installments and a Gucci bag. On the other hand, Chahatt had reportedly received Rs 2 lakh in cash and Versace watch.

Tags
2022, Anupamaa, Charu Asopa, Charu Asopa-Rajeev Sen’s marital woes, chhavi mittal, Chhavi Mittal’s fight with breast cancer, debina bonnerjee, dimpy ganguly, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9, Karan Kundrra, Nikki Tamboli, Paras Kalnawat, photos, Raj Anadkat, Rajeev Sen, Shailesh, Splitsvilla 14, Sukesh Chandrasekhar, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah, Tejasswi Prakash, top 10, TOP 10 TV Celebs, Tunisha Sharma, tv shows, tv stars, Urfi Javed

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->