Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Reasons how Nikki Tamboli's brother Jatin Tamboli Dead

Views: 1786  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2021, 12:09 PM

Default TOP 10 Reasons how Nikki Tamboli's brother Jatin Tamboli Dead

Nikki Tamboli's brother succumbs to Covid-19 at 29; Aly Goni, Jasmin and other BB friends pay condolences and say 'stay strong Nikki'

Reasons:
  • Bigg Boss fame Nikki Tamboli lost her brother to COVID-19 today.
  • Her brother, Jatin Tamboli, 29 was admitted to the hospital for 20 days and underwent treatment for Covid-19 and a few other major health issues (Mostly Cancer)
  • Nikki informed everyone about her brother’s demise with a post on social media and also wrote a heartfelt note for him.
  • Bigg Boss 14 celebs expressed their grief, paid condolences to her family and gave power to Nikki to stay strong.
  • https://www.instagram.com/nikki_tamboli/?hl=en

Aly Goni: Stay strong Nikki

Actor Aly Goni asked Nikki to stay strong in this tough time. Taking on to the comments of her post, Aly wrote, “Stay strong Nikki u r a fighter ️ may Allah rest his soul in peace.” Aly also paid his respects to Nikki’s brother and wrote on Twitter, “Just heard about nikki’s brother may god rest his soul in peace stay strong @nikkitamboli.”
https://twitter.com/AlyGoni?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ct wgr%5Eauthor
https://www.instagram.com/alygoni/?hl=en

Jasmin Bhasin asked Nikki to take care

Bigg Boss 14’s Jasmin Bhasin also commented on Nikki’s emotional post and asked her to stay strong. She said, “You are a strong girl Nikki Stay strong. May his soul RIP Take care.” https://www.instagram.com/jasminbhasin2806/?hl=en

Abhinav Shukla: Accept my heartfelt condolences

Friend from Bigg Boss, Abhinav Shukla also shared a short message for Nikki as he paid his condolences. He wrote, “So sorry for the loss Nikki , accept my heartfelt condolences, i am sure he has left us with memories that we will cherish for rest of our lives. Be strong !” https://www.instagram.com/ashukla09/?hl=en

Manu Punjabi assured Nikki of his support

Manu Panjabi, who developed a good bond with Nikki during Bigg Boss 14, asked her to take care of herself and her family. He said, “What to say I don't know.. himmat shabdh chota hai.. #Nikki be strong and take care of ur family bcos iss waqt mummy papa ko sabse jada tumari jarurat hai please rona aae tho unke samne nhi Rona abhi unki himmat or hosla bano.. Ishwar madad Kar Hmari.. #rip we are with you nikki.” https://www.instagram.com/manupunjabim3/?hl=en

Devoleena Bhattacharjee: Be strong & take care

Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress, who entered Bigg Boss 14 as Eijaz Khan’s proxy, also paid her condolences to Nikki and her family on Twitter. She tweeted, “@nikkitamboli i am really sorry to hear about your loss.I know nothing can soothe your pain.May his soul rest in peace. You please be strong & take care.My condolences to you & your family.Take care of aunty.” https://www.instagram.com/devoleena/?hl=en

Pavitra Punia wished if she could ask Jatin to return

Bigg Boss 14 fame Pavitra Punia took to her Instagram story and showed her support for Nikki. She wrote, “Keeping the activity today on hold to pay my condolences to nikkis brother “our brother” Jatin Tamboli. I wish I could say “RETURN IF POSSIBLE”. You need to be super strong now Nikki. This is a huge loss but you gotta gather it together for your family I know this is difficult am so sorry baby.” https://www.instagram.com/pavitrapunia_/?hl=en

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2021, 02:09 PM

Default Jaan Sanu reacts to Nikki Tamboli’s brother’s death Jaan Sanu reacts to Nikki Tamboli’s brother’s death

Jaan Sanu reacts to Nikki Tamboli’s brother’s death

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Nikki Tamboli lost her 29-year-old brother Jatin Tamboli today owing to COVID-19 complications. She put up a heartbreaking post on Instagram remembering her brother.
While the family is mourning the loss of their dear one, we reached out to Jaan Kumar Sanu, who is a close friend of Nikki. Jaan, who is shocked at Jatin's demise, said,
Quote:
“My heart is full of grief right now and I extend my deepest condolences to Nikki and her entire family. It's a hard time for them and all the people losing their loved ones. This wave has hit our inner circle now and is getting on like aN unstoppable beast. I pray to God to have mercy and give strength to all of us to fight this situation. I want to tell Nikki to please stay strong in these tough times. Her loss is huge and it has left a void.”
Jaan and Nikki became friends while they were together as contestants in the Bigg Boss 14 house. Jaan had even confessed his feelings for Nikki, but the two eventually became good friends on the show and even helped each other a lot.
Nikki also posted a story that states that her brother dealt with a lot of health issues for years now. Before 20 days he got COVID-19 positive and then post his one lung collapsed he was diagnosed with Tuberculosis too. His heart stopped beating today in the morning and he left them all. She further wrote that God was kind that he saved her brother so many times but what is written in destiny will surely happen. She thanked everyone who prayed for her brother and he was tired of the hospitals. She ended by writing that God will take care of him and he is in a better place now.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:52 AM

Default Hina Khan sends condolences to Nikki Tamboli after her brother passes away; says, 'I know how it feels...no one can replace a lost family member' Hina

Hina Khan sends condolences to Nikki Tamboli after her brother passes away; says, 'I know how it feels...no one can replace a lost family member'

Hina Khan, who was briefly seen on Bigg Boss 14 as a mentor, sent her condolences to Nikki Tamboli whose brother, Jatin, passed away at 29 due to COVID-19 and other health issues.
In her tweet, Hina mentioned that she knows what the loss of a family member feels like and how no one can fill the void. For the unversed, Hina's father died last month due to cardiac arrest.

The actress sent her heartfelt condolences to Nikki and wished strength to the family.
Quote:
Hina wrote, "So so sorry to hear about your brother Nikki , I very well know how it feels...No one can ever ever replace a lost family member.. Heartfelt Condolences @nikkitamboli You are in my prayers.. May god give you and your family strength...May his soul Rest In Peace."
On Tuesday, Nikki informed her followers that her brother had been dealing with health issues for a long time. He was admitted to the hospital after one of his lungs collapsed recently. The ordeal didn't end there. He tested positive for TB and Covid-19 which worsened his condition.

In her Instagram story, Nikki wrote, "My brother was just 29. He was dealing with a lot of health issues since many years…20 days back he got admitted IN the hospital as his lungs collapsed. He was surviving on 1 lung. He tested positive for tuberculosis and covid in the hospital. He also got pneumonia. And today morning his heart stopped beating and responding."
Quote:
She added, "God has been always kind to me and my family. He saved my brother many times but as we say what is written is written in the destiny no one can ever change that. I thank all of them who prayed for my brother. He was tired of the hospital. He is in a better place and in better hands. God shall take care of him."

It's not just Hina but several other celebs from the industry including Jasmin Bhasin, Aly Goni and Abhinav Shukla among others who paid their condolences to Nikki.

Tags
Abhinav Shukla: Accept my heartfelt condolences, Aly Goni: Stay strong Nikki, Bigg Boss 14, Devoleena Bhattacharjee: Be strong & take care, Jasmin Bhasin asked Nikki to take care, Jatin Tamboli, jatin tamboli age, jatin tamboli biography, jatin tamboli brother, jatin tamboli health, jatin tamboli illness, jatin tamboli instagram, jatin tamboli news, jatin tamboli wife, jatin tamboli wiki, jatin tamboli wikipedia, Manu Punjabi assured Nikki of his support, Nikki Tamboli, nikki tamboli brother picture, nikki tamboli brother surgery, nikki tamboli brothers, nikki tamboli family, nikki tamboli family photos, nikki tamboli instagram, nikki tamboli siblings, Pavitra Punia wished if she could ask Jatin to return, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->