Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Nikki Tamboli

Views: 667  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-15-2021, 11:13 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Nikki Tamboli

Latest Update:
  • Nikki Tamboli gets eliminated in the first week after aborting two tasks

The first week of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 saw the contestants show their calibre by performing some daredevil stunts. While there were a few participants who surprised everybody with their skils, there were a few who couldn't overcome their fear and panicked during their stunt. One such celebrity contestant was Nikki Tamboli. The former Bigg Boss contestant failed to perform the tasks and got the fear 'phanda' (band). She was in the bottom with Rahul Vaidya, Vishal Aditya Singh, and Anushka Sen.
  • Shanti Song Out: First Day Views 5,365,355 views, 330K likes and only 16K dislikes. Nikki Tamboli, who is set to entertain fans with her stint on Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, dropped her music video titled ‘Shanti’ on Tuesday. The video opens with Milind Gaba performing in a karaoke session when Nikki enters the club and the duo starts romancing with each other. It is a peppy track and will definitely ‘jazz up your playlist’. They even perform separate dance sequences. The actor looks stunning in different glamorous outfits and there is no doubt in saying that she will set your screens ablaze

• Bigg Boss 14 contestants Nikki Tamboli and Rahul Vaidya, who shared a love-hate relationship inside the show, seem to have bonded really well during their recent reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The duo has buried the hatchet and have become friends again. Between She has been eliminated.
  • Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli gears up for the reality show after her brother's tragic demise; says 'My brother will be my shield'
  • Nikki Tamboli’s brother, 29, passes away after battling COVID-19; actress in her emotional note says, ‘Our family chain is broken’ - Nikki took to her Instagram handle and wrote a heartfelt note for her brother while sharing a few pictures. Her note read, “We didn’t know that this morning god was going to call your name..In life we loved you dearly In death we do the same It broke our hearts to lose you You didn’t go alone For part of us we went with you The day god called you home You left us beautiful memories Your love is still our guide And though we cannot see you You are always by our side Our family chain is broken And nothing seems the same But as god calls us one by one The chain will link again. You gave no one a last farewell Not ever said good bye You were gone before we knew it, And only god knows why A million times we will miss you A million times we will cry If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died We will meet again someday I thank God he made you our brother while you were here on earth You are always loved immensely and never forgotten
  • Bigg Boss 14's Nikki Tamboli to donate plasma to help COVID-19 patients; reveals her brother has also tested positive
  • Nikki Tamboli reacts to breaking Sidharth Shukla's record of getting 14.5 mn views -Tamboli has become the one to break that record as she has scored 14.6 million views on her first feels after Bigg Boss 14 stint.
  • It is no secret as to how immensely popular Sidharth Shukla already was and further went on to break his own record of popularity by winning Bigg Boss 13 and everything that followed.But as we are talking about breaking records, actor and Bigg Boss 14 contestant Nikki Tamboli has gone on to break a record and that too on set by Shukla. On Instagram Reels, ex Bigg Boss 13 contestant Sidharth Shukla set a record with 14.3 million views and Shehnaaz Gill scored 13.2 million views which seemed massive. However, none other than Tamboli has become the one to break that record as she has scored 14.6 million views on her first feels after Bigg Boss 14 stint.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-19-2021, 12:18 PM

Nikki Tamboli tests positive for COVID-19; goes under home quarantine

Tamboli has been in Chandigarh shooting for her upcoming music video with Tony Kakkar and after returning to Mumbai, she went through a precautionary test which has turned out to be positive.

Courtesy : Instagram

The wrath of COVID-19 continues where more and more public figures have confirmed to have tested positive of the virus. Only recently we reported about how actor Mayur Vakani aka Sundar from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and his wife tested positive and another name has joined the list now.

Actor and Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli has tested positive for COVID-19 m. That's right. Tamboli has been in Chandigarh shooting for her upcoming music video with Tony Kakkar and after returning to Mumbai, she went through a precautionary test which has turned out to be positive.

It is being reported thag Tamboli has gone under home quarantine as this came across as a major shock to her. But the actor herself just released a statement on the same saying-We wish she recovers at the soonest and stays healthy.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:14 PM

omething cooking between Nikki Tamboli and Tony Kakkar? There has been quite a buzz about both these stars. Here's what is being talked about.

If rumours are to be believed, Bigg Boss 14 finalist Nikki Tamboli and Bollywood’s ace music composer Tony Kakkar are the new talk of the town. There has been quite a buzz about both these stars. If you guys are not acquainted with the reason why, then let us give you all the brief.

Nikki Tamboli’s debut music video Birthday Pawri, composed by Meet Bros is out and much loved, her second project as known by all is with music director/ singer Tony Kakkar which has created quite a buzz. Above all the sparks of these two stars being in a hush hush relationship is whispered.

From shooting for their upcoming release, to Tamboli grooving on and with Tony Kakkar on his recent hit, their ongoing camaraderie is unmissable. Tamboli recently commented on Tony Kakkar’s post on Instagram which stated, “Why so cute.”
Apart from this ‘hot topic’ there has been a lot of other fun banter about Nikki Tamboli and her upcoming projects. So, stay tuned!
Old 04-13-2021, 01:01 PM

Nikki Tamboli looks stunning in a fiery red dress; fans can't stop gushing at the recent pictures

Bigg Boss 14's second runner-up Nikki Tamboli has managed to earn a strong fanbase all thanks to her journey in the reality show. The diva has impressed viewers with her sartorial choices and was mostly discussed because of her looks on the show. Nikki's latest picture that she shared on Instagram has sparked the internet in which she can be seen wearing an fiery red gown. Topping it up with dewy make up, she looks jaw dropping gorgeous.
Nikki Tamboli can pull off any attire with utmost grace and style and time and again, she has proven that she knows how to get the best of both worlds. Be it ethnic or western outfits, she looks stunning in whatever she wears.

The actress, who was recently tested positive for COVID-19 indulged in a photo session and donned a hot dress.
She looked radiant as she shared the pictures on her Instagram with the caption, ôLife is easy, But the Queen is busy 👸 #love #girl #fashion #beautiful #like #beauty #cute ##happy smile #myself #nikkitamboli."

Her fans loved her look and they can't stop praising her style sense and the picture. Clad in a gorgeous red gown Tamboli looks stunning and her fans can't stop taking their eyes off.

On work from Tamboli is back to the bay from Chandigarh post shooting for her upcoming project.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:49 AM

Rubina Dilaik and I were planning a short trip together, but I don't know if it will happen now: Nikki Tamboli

Nikki Tamboli and Rubina Dilaik were seen bonding quite a bit in Bigg Boss 14. While the two fought a lot initially in the popular reality show, Nikki had a change of heart when she returned to the show after being ousted. The actress said that she misunderstood Rubina and ever since, the two shared a strong bond on the show. In fact, even once the show wrapped up, the two were seen hanging out together.

We spoke to Nikki about the camaraderie between the two and she said, “After I tested positive for COVID-19, Rubina would call me often to check up on me. When I was home quarantined, she used to give me advice on the healthy things that I should eat that would help me recover from the virus. She would ask me if I was drinking kadha and if I need any help. She was very caring and I was touched by her concern.”

The two enjoy each other's company and Nikki revealed that they were even planning a trip together. “Rubina and I were planning a short trip somewhere, but I don't know if it’s happening anymore given the current pandemic situation. At times, we even talk about each other's work to know what are we doing. Apart from work, we talk about shopping (laughs!). A while back, we both were in Chandigarh for some personal work, but we made some time to meet each other. We went shopping and had lots of good food. It was such a fun time,” she signed off.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, Nikki Tamboli

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->