Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023: Bengali Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Views: 1080  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2022, 10:13 AM

Default 2022-2023: Bengali Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Latest Update:
  • Sa Re Ga Ma Pa found its winners and crowned Padma Palash and Ashmita Kar who outshined all other contestants. The second spot is bagged by Albert Kabo and Sonia Gazmer became the second runner-up.
  • The wait is over. Bengali TV’s one of the most popular reality shows, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, hosted by Abir Chatterjee, has crowned the winners. After a melodious musical battle, Padma Palash and Ashmita Kar have jointly won the title of this season, which started its journey in June, 2022. Both Ashmita and Padma Palash performed extremely well in the Grand Finale and impressed judges as well as special guests Kumar Sanu and Sonu Nigam. The second spot is bagged by Albert Kabo from Kalimpong while Sonia Gazmer became second runner-up. Facebook Viewers' Choice winner of this season is Albert Kabo. Ashmita and Padma Palash jointly won a car besides cash prize.
  • “It has been an incredible journey and I feel ecstatic. I will never forget the moment when our names were announced as the winners. My mom, brother and sister-in-law attended the Grand Finale but Baba stayed back at home and prayed for me. He offers prayer every time I perform on stage and he did the same on Grand Finale,” says Ashmita, who is from Newtown, Kolkata.
  • Padma Palash, who with his soul soothing presentation took the hearts of the audience and judges away is equally excited after bagging the trophy. He says, “I am really really happy to win the title. It’s an absolute honour for me to perform in front of the esteemed judges and guests. All of them liked my performance and praised me. It’s an overwhelming moment indeed.” Padma Palash, who is from Lakshmikantapur, South 24 Parganas, is a Keertaniya who grew up in a musical environment.
  • Exclusive: “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has been more than a competition; it’s a lifetime achievement,” says joint winner Ashmita Kar,
  • It has been quite a journey for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Ashmita Kar, who won the title jointly with co-contestant Padma Palash. She is flooded with congratulatory messages, phone calls, and an overwhelming response on social media ever since the result was declared. “It has been an incredible journey and I feel ecstatic. But, to be honest, I never thought about winning the show when I decided to participate to explore myself, to see what I can improve. Then with every step, I learned new things, concentrated on the feedback of the judges, worked on my s****s and showed improvement,” shyly confesses Ashmita, who managed to strike the right chord of audiences’ hearts with her melodious voice before winning the title. She was one of the consistent performers who showed her versatile singing s****s and won golden guitar multiple times. And Grand Finale wasn’t an exception, Ashmita’s stellar performance yet again impressed the judges as well as the LIVE audience in the auditorium. Speaking about the finale night which was full of exciting moments, Ashmita says, “Grand Finale was indeed a memorable night. All the finalists gave their best performances. Then the final moment came and we all were waiting for the result. Both runner-up and second runner-up were declared. Padma Palash Da and I were left waiting for the verdict. We thought either of us would take the trophy tonight while the other will bag the fourth place. Little did we know that, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa will have joint title winner this time,” says Ashmita, whose journey as a singer started when she was barely 5. She is a trained classical singer and also took talim in Rabindra Sangeet and Nazrulgeeti under the mentorship of renowned singers. Ashmita’s versatile performance won accolades from the esteemed judges too. She shares that the guidance from the judges and mentors helped her improve. “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s journey has been incredible. The judges, mentors and groomers were really encouraging. Their feedback helped me improve and work on where I was lacking. And that’s what made this journey more memorable. Be it Richa Ma’am, Shantanu Sir or the mentors, they briefed the mistakes in such a way so that we can work on it. Their feedback helped me improve not just as a singer but also as a human being. They are so humble and down-to-earth despite being so successful and that’s something we all should learn. Although I am a quiet person, I had a lot of fun with my co-contestants. I learned how to be self-dependent and all the work on your own along with many lessons that are very important in life. To be honest, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa has never been a competition to me. It’s a lifetime achievement,” says Ashmita.
  • “It is more than winning a title; I am happy to take the legacy of Keertan and Kobigaan ahead,” says Padma Palash
  • The recent season of Bengali music reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ came to an end by crowning its winners. Taking a break from the usual results, this year, the judges made the decision of declaring two participants as the title winners. Padma Palash and Ashmita Kar have jointly bagged the first spot. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Padma Palash from Lakshmiikantapur, South 24 Parganas, spoke about his journey, what makes this winning moment more special and more…
    “I am really really happy to win the title. It was a spectacular evening and all my co-contestants performed really well. To be honest, all who have come this far, are already winners,” says Padma Palash, who comes from a family where music runs in genes. He comes from a humble background and grew up watching his grandfather Sri. Kanailal Halder performing Keertan. “I grew up in a musical environment. My Grandfather was a Keertaniya and used to perform Kobigaan too. He learned music from his mother and passed on the genes to my father and uncle who both are musicians and play instruments. I started performing Keertan when I was seven. I used to accompany Thakurda to Keertans. Most of the audience there were elderly people. When I used to perform as a kid, they used to hug me, bless me. I could see the happiness as well as tears in their eyes after the asor was over. Music has a universal language that can directly strike the right chord of one’s heart and Bhoktigeeti is something that connects god to his devotees. And as I grew up, I could feel this,” says Padma Palash. His performance was highly praised by all the judges as well as the special guests who graced the Grand Finale of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. “Both Sonu Nigam Sir and Kumar Sanu Sir praised my performance. I was really overwhelmed when Sanu Sir, spoke with me and shared that he has listened to Keertan before but my song made his eyes moist,” he shares. In his journey in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, Padma Palash performed versatile songs be it Bangla Adhunik Gaan, Bollywood music, or peppy numbers from Bengali movies. “I have taken Talim in Keertan as well as other forms of music. I performed different styles of songs in the competition and my effort was praised by the judges and mentors. It encouraged me a lot,” says Padma Palash. Notably, in its last season Arakeep Mishra, who is a talented folk singer, won the title which didn’t go well with a section of fans. Some allegedly criticised the result citing Arkadeep mostly sings folk songs. When asked, Padma Palash says, “To be honest, I don’t see why people are unhappy with it. First of all, one can choose his/her genre and devote all his time and passion to it. Secondly, folk songs, Keertan, Kobigaan and other forms of music are close to our roots. It is our responsibility to take the legacy forward. If we don’t take it forward then who will? And people will always say something or the other. So the best thing is to ignore it and focus on work. To me, bagging the title of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is not just a win. I am overwhelmed that Keertan and Kobigaan have been recognised at this platform and really happy to take the legacy forward.”
  • Sa Re Ga Ma Pa set for a musical extravaganza on New Year 2023, It’s festive season, with New Year just around the corner. The magical vibe has already ‘infected’ the environment and people are getting soaked in the festive vibe amid COVID scare. People are eager to welcome 2023, with new hopes. Meanwhile, the entertainment channels are also ready with their special offerings for the viewers. Bengali TV channels are also dishing out their entertainment platter.
  • While a popular channel is ready to entertain the audience with the World TV Premiere of Yash Dasgupta-Priyanka Sarkar starrer ‘Toke Chhara Banchbo Na’, another TV channel is set to air special episodes of ‘Didi No. 1’ and ‘Rannaghar’. The same channel will also air special episodes of its hit reality series ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, hosted by Abir Chatterjee. The singing reality show will take the audience on a soulful musical journey.
  • Former contestants of the show will feature in the special episodes. During the shoot, Gurujeet Singh and Padma Palash performed a duet. Gurujeet, who is known for his devotional songs, simply stole the hearts of the LIVE audience present on the set during the duet song with Padma Palash. The young participants, who are giving stiff competition to the adult participants, also performed some power-packed performances during the shoot. Judges Shantanu Moita, Srikanta Acharjee highly praised them.
  • Besides this, there will be many other special performances by the contestants of the show.
  • The current season of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, hosted by Abir, is having yet another successful run with good rating. Besides Shantanu and Srikanta, singer Richa Sharma is also a part of the season. The show also has Iman Chakraborty, Jojo, Raghab Chatterjee and others as mentors.
  • Bollywood singer Javed Ali to feature in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ as a special guest, Singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ has a special treat for Bengali audience this week. The stage was all set to welcome eminent Bollywood singer Javed Ali as the special guest. The ace singer, whose soulful renditions like ‘Ishaqzaade’, ‘Tum Mile’, ‘Maula’, ‘Tum Tak’, ‘Jashn-E-Bahaaraa’ and many others have instantly stolen hearts of music lovers, will appear on the show in its upcoming episodes. While the special musical treat will go on air this weekend, the ‘Srivalli’ singer came to Kolkata recently for the shoot.
  • Having him as the special guest, there is no doubt that the upcoming episodes will indeed be a musical extravaganza. He will take the audience on a soulful musical journey with his melodious performances. On the other hand, the contestants will be seen performing some of his biggest hits on the stage. Javed Ali was all overwhelmed when he saw the contestants singing his songs and heaped praises on them. The special guest was in for a pleasant surprise when he saw the younger contestants performing his songs and giving a stiff competition to the grown ups.
  • Judges Santanu Moitra, Richa Sharma who share a very good relationship with Javed, had a good time on the set during the shoot. The ace singer has worked with Santanu earlier in past projects alongside singing for many other eminent composers including AR Rahman, Pritam, Salim–Sulaiman, Vishal–Shekhar, and others.
  • ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ to pay a musical tribute to R. D. Burman: The show witnessed a gala launch a few weeks ago. After several rounds of auditions in different cities, the makers have found some of the most talented singers who are a part of the main competition now. Meanwhile, to pique the entertainment quotient, the makers are introducing interesting themes and inviting special guests. And this weekend won’t be an exception. The contestants will pay a tribute to legendary music director R.D. Burman. The existing participants will perform some of his biggest hits in Bengali and Hindi. Young and talented singers Tani-Muni, from North 24 Pargana, sang ‘Ye Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge’, from Bollywood’s all-time favourite movie ‘Sholay’, and left the judges mesmerised by their performance. Albert Kabo, from Kalimpong’s melodious tribute to R.D. Burman also managed to impress the esteemed judges during the shoot. Other participants also gave their best performances as well. This year, the show has both adult and child prodigies as competitors. The young talents are giving a tough competition to all the grown-up participants and stealing the limelight with elan. It will be interesting to see who wins the best performer’s title this weekend.
  • Abir Chatterjee-hosted ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ to air Kishore Kumar special episode: The newly launched season of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ has kept the audience glued to the television screen. Talented contestants, eminent music personalities in the panel of judges, mentors, and interesting rounds, are some of the reasons behind because of which ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2022’, has already managed to impress the audience; especially the music lovers. In its upcoming episode, the music reality show will treat the audience with a special round. The contestants of the Abir Chatterjee-hosted show will pay a tribute to legendary singer-actor Kishore Kumar. To make the occasion more special, the show will welcome Amit Kumar. ETimes TV had reported earlier, the senior artist visited Kolkata and shot for his special episode last month. During the shoot, the participants, especially the younger ones, left Amit Kumar mesmerised by their performances. Young Swarnabha sang ‘Meri Pyari Bindu’ and added his signature style to the iconic song while Rishabh also left everyone amazed with his performance. While the judges were speechless by their talent, guest Amit Kumar couldn’t stop himself from joining the young participants on the stage. He blessed the kids for their performances. The newly launched season of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ features eminent personalities Shantanu Moitra, Richa Sharma and Srikanta Acharya as the judges while Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty has the panel as the super judge. This season, the popular music reality series has welcomed young singers along with adults as the participants.
  • Artist Amit Kumar shoots for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s: Singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, hosted by popular Bengali actor Abir Chatterjee, recently started its new season. The makers have many surprise elements in this season- right from the panel of the judges, mentors to the contestants. Eminent artists Shantanu Moitra, Richa Sharma, and Srikanta Acharya are gracing the show as the judges while Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty has joined the panel as the super judge. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s launch episode, which welcomed some of the most talented musicians of this industry as the guests, gave the audience a glimpse of the special musical treat the show has in store for the viewers. The stage is all set to welcome artist Amit Kumar, who will soon be seen as the special guest. He recently shot for the soon-to-be-aired episode of the music reality show which will take the audience on a musical journey. Team ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ was excited to welcome the senior artist who had graced the previous season of the show too. Dedicated to legendary singer Kishore Kumar, the upcoming episode will certainly be a special treat for all the music lovers. Amit will share some of his fond memories with his father and eminent singer Kishore Kumar. In the recently shot episode, Amit also shared some interesting facts about Kishore Kumar and his family. The recently launched edition of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ started its journey from June 11. It has both adult contestants as well as young talents who will battle it out on the stage of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' to win the competition.
  • ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, one of the most popular reality shows on Bengali television, is ready to take the audience on a musical journey for 2022-2023. Bringing some young and talented singers together as performers on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s stage, the show is ready to begin a new season. Expectations are quite high from the show which has introduced many singers, who later left their presence felt in the music industry too.
  • The new season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa will premiere on June 11 and the gala grand opening will be a musical extravaganza.
  • Team ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ starts shooting for new season 2022-2023: Music reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ is ready for its brand new season. Hosted by actor Abir Chatterjee, the show will soon premiere on Bengali television. While the audition process was going on for quite some time now, the team has recently started for the show. The curtain raiser episode was recently shot and the judges, mentors had a good time together.
  • Santanu Moitra, Richa Sharma, Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty and Srikanta Acharya to be seen in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ as judges
  • Reality show will replace Sourav Ganguly hosted ‘Dadagiri Unlimited Season 9’, which is inching towards its finale.
About the Show:
  • The new season will feature some of the finest artists of India who will guide the young talents. Ace musician and composer Shantanu Moitra, who is a part of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ family, will feature in this season alongside singer Bollywood Richa Sharma and artist Srikanta Acharjee. Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty, on the other hand, will grace the show as ‘Mahaguru’. Singers Monomoy Bhattacharya, Raghab Chatterjee, Iman Chakraborty, musician Rathijit Bhattacharjee will grace the show too.
  • ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ will replace the non-fiction show ‘Dadagiri Unlimited Season 9’, hosted by Sourav Ganguly. The Grand Finale of ‘Dadagiri Unlimited Season 9’ has already been shot and viewers are looking forward to watching the gala affair. The ninth edition of the quiz show, which is having a spectacular journey so far, is going to air its finale on June 5. The star-studded gala affair will feature many eminent artists from the industry including Prosenjit Chatterjee, Rupam Islam, and others. Dona Ganguly will also be a part of the show. Sourav and Dona will be seen shaking a leg on the stage.
Host:
  • Ever since the news of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s launch came into light, the viewers were eager to know whether Actor Abir Chatterjee is hosting the show. Well, the Tolly heartthrob will continue to host the new season too. Abir made his debut as a host in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s last season. With his charm and grace, Abir yet again stole the hearts of the Bengali audience. Abir’s presence will certainly add some more magic to the premiere night of the reality series. The talented actor, who is equally eloquent on silver screen and TV, looked dapper in a blue suit during the grand opening.
  • Tolly heartthrob Abir Chatterjee is going to host the show. Abir Chatterjee hosted Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s new season to launch on June 11 Singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ is ready to take the audience on a musical ride.
  • While Abir, who made his debut as a host with this reality show’s last season will be the anchor.
Judges:
  • Richa Sharma, Ajay Chakraborty, Srikanta Acharya and Santanu Moitra are the judges.
  • Santanu Moitra, who was a part of the TV show for a quite some time now, will grace the new season as judges. Last year, Santanu gave the show a miss, however. ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ had Mika Singh, Akriti Kakar, Srikanta Acharya and Joy Sarkar as the judges in its previous season. lthough Srikanta will be a part of the panel of judges, Mika is currently busy with yet another reality show, and Akriti won’t be a part of this season either.
  • On the other hand, ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ will also have some new additions. Eminent Bollywood singer Richa Sharma, who is known for her powerful voice and has given several hit songs, will grace the reality show. This is the first time, she will feature in a show as a judge.
  • The new season will also welcome Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty as a judge. His daughter Koushiki has featured in a number of reality shows including ‘Super Singer’ and ‘Super Singer Junior’ series.
Mentors:
  • Jojo, Iman Chakraborty, Raghab Chatterjee, Monomoy Bhattacharya will be the mentors just like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's previous season.
Mahaguru:
  • The ace singer, who is known for his expertise in Indian classical music, will grace the show as Mahaguru. The veteran singer isn’t seen in any reality shows although he gave his nod to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’. In the grand launch, the ace singer will take the audience on a musical journey with his soulful performance. The top five contestants will get a chance to take talim under his guidance in his music academy.

Tags
Abir Chatterjee, Ajoy Chakrabarty, Bengali, Bengali Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2022, Bengali TV Shows, Iman Chakraborty, Jojo, Monomoy Bhattacharya, Raghab Chatterjee, reality shows, Richa Sharma, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2023, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bengali, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bengali 2023, Santanu Moitra, Srikanta Acharya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->