Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Winter Care tips by using Kitchen ingredients

Views: 8182  
Old 12-01-2020, 02:14 PM

Default TOP 10 Winter Care tips by using Kitchen ingredients

Kitchen ingredients that you must include in your winter skin care ritual

Here are a few common kitchen ingredients that will keep your skin soft this winter. Make these a part of your winter skin care ritual.

Every year, the onset of the cold season brings with it numerous skin problems. Your skin feels dry and dehydrated all the time. Blowers and heater make things worse by stripping your skin of moisturisers. This is the time when you should take extra care and nourish and pamper your skin. But winter skin care rituals do not always have to be elaborate and expensive. There are many ways in which you can keep your skin soft and supple easily and without spending much.

Your kitchen cabinet hides many ingredients that can come to your aid now. These ingredients can work as wonderful substitutes for moisturisers. The best thing is that these are also totally chemical free. Here, we list a few kitchen ingredients that will keep your skin soft this winter. You will be surprised by the difference it makes to your skin.

Honey: For soft and supple skin, take some honey and massage it onto your face. Leave it for some time and wash off with lukewarm water. You can also mix honey and fresh cream and apply on face as a mask.

Oatmeal: Make a paste out of water and oatmeal and use it to clean your skin without drying it out. You can also mix some oatmeal with honey or yoghurt and apply on your skin and wash off after 20 minutes with normal water for soft skin.

Mayonnaise: This is a quick solution for dry skin. Just apply some mayonnaise on your face and wash off after 10 minutes for silky soft skin.

Milk: This is one of the best remedies for dry skin. Just massage some raw milk on your face and wash it off with normal water.

Almonds: Make a paste out of almond powder and milk and use it to scrub your face. It will exfoliate your skin and make it glow. A perfect remedy for winter.

Tags
Can drinking lots of water help hair growth, Can I apply moisturizer after rubbing ice on face, Can I rub ice directly on my face, Can I rub ice on my face everyday, Can ice damage your skin, Can Ice remove pimples, Can we apply ice on face in winter, Does cold weather make hair grow, Does drinking water help oily skin, Does hair get thinner in winter, Does hair grow faster in winter, dry skin care, health, How can I care my face in winter, How can I care my hair in winter, How can I care my skin at home in winter, How can I get glowing skin overnight, How can I get thick hair in a month, How can I hydrate my face in winter, How can I increase my hair growth in winter, How can I make my skin glow in winter, How do you make skin glow naturally at home in winter, How long should I rub ice on my face, How make my hair grow faster, Is ice good for oily skin, Should I ice my face in the morning or night, skin care in winter, Skin care tips, tips, top 10, What foods make your hair grow faster, What helps dry skin in winter, What is the natural remedy for dry skin in winter, Which cream is good for face in winter, Why is my skin so bad in winter, winter skincare tips

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum