Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Undergoing High Treatment - Archana Ananth

Views: 1818  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2021, 04:25 PM

Default Undergoing High Treatment - Archana Ananth

Archana Anantha aka Soundarya, who has been away from Karthika Deepam for a while now, will be finally back in the show with a bang. She has been undergoing treatment for a spine-related ailment and couldn't travel to Hyderabad and take part in the shoot. In a candid chat with ETimes TV, the actress finally revealed about the reason behind the brief hiatus, how managed to cope up, and her comeback into the show as well. Excerpts...

I had to undergo physiotherapy in Mangalore

I had to undergo physiotherapy and Ayurvedic treatment for a spine-related issue. I got treated in Mangalore staying at my sister's place all this while as I wanted to stay away from work. I'll have to resume treatment once I return home but this is curable. That's the good news.(Photo: Instagram)

I've been negligent about my health

This is a small yet much-needed break for me. I've been negligent about my health all this while but this was something that needed my urgent attention. My parents keep asking me to take enough care of my health. But the workaholic in me doesn't pay much heed and then pays a sudden price like this one day. This brief gap has taught me to pay enough attention to my body, too, because I must be healthy in the first place to work.(Photo: Instagram)

I've been missing my work already

Though I crave for a break, it's just for 2-3 days. It has been over 20 days now and I'm not someone who can stay home for long. I've been already missing my work and all the fun around. It always feels great to be back doing what you love the most.(Photo: Instagram)

My son is very possessive about me

My son and family were indeed the happiest to have me home. My son especially is very possessive, he wants me to be with him round the clock. He doesn't want me to stay away from him for long. He couldn't leave me while I was coming back to Hyderabad also. Only I have to and I can convince, too. He will not listen to anyone else. Of course, I need to pay his penalty and bring all that he wants when I go home. But he is very understanding and supportive, too. I'm blessed to have a kiddo like him.(Photo: Instagram)

Nobody knows how actresses strive to work despite several challenges

Nobody, not even close friends know how actresses strive to work despite several challenges our body poses. It is all glossy and easy from the outside. Frequent traveling, long working hours, staying away from the family, work pressure and family burden, only we know how we manage to pull it off. It's all because of our love and devotion towards our work.(Photo: Instagram)

I will drop a bomb on ACP Roshini

Even Team Karthika Deepam and other productions were very supportive. They waited for me to be back on my feet and have never troubled me for anything. After a good gap, even Soundarya needs to be back with a bang and I'm just glad I got one. I will drop a bomb on ACP Roshini in the upcoming episode and I can't reveal much at the moment (laughs).

Tags
Archana Ananth, Karthika Deepam, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->