Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Abhinav Shukla (Post Bigg Boss)

Views: 979  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-03-2021, 06:36 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Abhinav Shukla (Post Bigg Boss)

Latest Update:
  • Abhinav Shukla shares life is incomplete without Rubina Dilaik; wishes 'get well soon' to the actress who's in isolation

• Abhinav Shukla is missing wife Rubina Dilaik sorely. The actress, who tested positive for Covid-19 on Saturday (May 1), is currently isolating at her home in Shimla and this made Abhinav take to his social media account to share with everyone how his life is incomplete without his wife.
Sharing photo of his toothbrush and paste, he wrote, "Life is incomplete without the other one ... @rubinadilaik get well soon baby." He sent hugs and kisses with the post. Rubina responded to the post with a sad emoji.

It's also made their friends from the industry including Rahul Mahajan, Nikki Tamboli and Keerti Kelkar share their love through heart emojis in the comments. Take a look:
While Rubina is with her family in Shimla, Abhinav is in Mumbai.

Talking about the same, Rubina shared with TOI,
Quote:
"Abhinav had been in Punjab for some work. He knew that I was unwell but he doesn't know that I have tested positive because he is currently on a flight back to Mumbai. Once he lands, he will get to know that I have tested positive."
When Abhinav learnt the news, he shared he naturally got worried but decided to stay in Mumbai. He told TOI, "I will be staying here because Rubina is in isolation at her home in Shimla. So there's no point me going there. No one will be able to meet her right now."

Read Also Abhinav Shukla: Rubina has quarantined herself at home in Shimla. I'll stay here in Mumbai because we will anyway not be able to meet

Rubina is soon going to be seen in Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as Saumya. For now, all her work commitments stand postponed.

Tags
abhinav shukla, Bigg Boss 14, Life After, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->