Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Pavitra Punia

Views: 4755  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 12:09 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Pavitra Punia

Latest Update:
  • Latest Pics
  • #PaviJaz, Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia were twinning in white for Rahul-Disha's sangeet. Don't they make for a perfect and hot couple?
  • Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar had a grand wedding ceremony on July 16. The pictures of #TheDisHulWedding are dreamy and it was no less than a proper romantic Bollywood film. Rahul Vaidya’s best friends from Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were present with the couple since their wedding day but the other Bigg Boss 14 gang attend the sangeet party post wedding. Yes, Rahul and Disha had a post wedding sangeet ceremony. Bigg Boss 14 contestants were spotted happily dancing and enjoying at this sangeet ceremony and it looked like a BB14 reunion party. And this #DisHul and #JasLy picture from the sangeet ceremony grabs all the attention.
  • Bigg Boss 14 fame Pavitra Punia has wowed fans with her latest picture. While the actress is being showered with fans’ love, her boyfriend Eijaz Khan has something more to say - Fans gush over ‘stunning’ desi picture of Pavitra Punia; Eijaz Khan says, ‘meri hai’
  • Bigg Boss 14 fame Pavitra Punia is known for playing the role of Timnasa in Baalveer Returns. Since shoots have come to a halt in Maharashtra, the show’s makers haven’t shot any new episodes and decided to take a break.
  • Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan makes ladylove Pavitra Punia's 'lockdown' birthday very special; see photos
  • Reports suggest that Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia might move in together before they tie the knot.
Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia fell in love while their stay in Bigg Boss 14 and ever since, the two often keep sharing posts and are spotted together while out and about in the city. The two developed feelings for each other during the show and also confessed their feelings for each other. In fact, Eijaz also said during one of the interviews that if all goes well, the duo will consider tying the knot soon.

And now, reports in SpotboyE suggest that Eijaz and Pavitra are planning to move in together as early as next month. The report also stated how they want to explore their newfound relationship and wish to spend time with each other, and that will help them understand each other. The report also stated how they are both excited to share a home together. When we tried to dig deeper, sources suggest that it is not true after all.

As for their journeys in the show, Pavitra's elimination came as a shock to most of the fans, however, Eijaz had to make an exit due to his work commitments. While Devoleena Bhattacharjee served as his proxy, she was also eliminated from the house soon, therefore marking an end to Eijaz's journey as well.

Her views on Back to TV:
  • “I really have no idea if the show is coming back any time soon. After Baalveer ended, it took two to three years for Baalveer Returns to come on air. I feel if the show plans to return, it may take some time given the unpredictable pandemic scenario. We are all upset about the show going off air and are hoping it comes back with a bang.”
  • Talking about her experience of playing Timnasa in the show, Pavitra says, "It was difficult to work on croma. But otherwise, the simpler parts were when we didn't have to change costumes or worry much about continuation. I like to entertain kids and feel happy when they recognise me and call me Timnasa. There have been many such instances when they have seen me and called me by my character's name. Even in Bigg Boss, I feel half of my fan following were kids, who know me as Timnasa. If the show returns, I would like to be a part of it again.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 07:02 AM

Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan comments on Pavitra Punia's live session; asks her to bring handmade 'galauti kababs' for him

Bigg Boss 14's Pavitra Punia went live on Instagram and the actress received many comments, but there was one comment that made Pavitra go weak in her knees. It was her actor-boyfriend Eijaz Khan, who dropped a comment and demanded she get kebabs for him.

Eijaz Khan commented, "acha baby, sorry to disturb you but don't forget to get the gulauti kababs you made, mouth is watering." One of #Pavijaz fans shared a screenshot of this comment and Pavitra's unmissable reaction where she couldn't stop blushing at all. Eijaz shared this post and wrote, "turoolob."

Recently, Pavitra Punia was spotted for a work meeting and she was asked about her marriage plans with Eijaz Khan. To which, the Baalveer Returns actress said, "Let there be a little suspense. We know that our fans are waiting but after marriage, we also have to raise kids and we need financial stability for it. Expenses have skyrocketed and we need to prepare ourselves for it. Let us earn, let us work and then let us go ahead."

Speaking of Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia, they shared a love-hate relationship inside the Bigg Boss house, but eventually understood their feelings. They have also met each other's families and are often snapped together at outings too.

Many Bigg Boss 14 couples featured in music videos, which has become a trend now, but Eijaz and Pavitra haven't done any yet. When Pavitra was quizzed about it, she replied that they are waiting for something fresh and evergreen. She told, "That is maybe because we are very choosy. If you must have heard Eijaz' 'Pyaar tera dilli ki sardi' it is a forever song. So, we want that whatever song we do, it should be a forever song that when the audience hears it, it continues to stay in their minds as a forever melody. We are waiting for that right thing to come."
Old 04-16-2021, 04:37 AM

Bigg Boss 14 fame Pavitra Punia strikes back at trolls who abuse her on Twitter; questions ‘Are we on Twitter just to hear your abuses’

Bigg Boss 14 ‘s Pavitra Punia, who is known for her outspoken nature, has hit back at trolls and their abuses on Twitter with a video. The Baalveer actress took to her Instagram handle and shared a video. Pavitra gave a befitting reply to all the social media users who directed some nasty comments on her as well as all the other celebrities. Addressing all those who target the celebs and write nasty comments for them, she wrote, “Like seriously.... कोई भी आता है गालियाँ देकर निकल लेता है����*♀️ मतलब क्या ..... हम TWITTER पर तुम्हारी गालियाँ सुनने के लिए हैं.”

Questioning the abusive comments and nasty trolls, Pavitra is heard saying in the video, “Nahi, matlab humare life mein ya kisi ke bhi life mein kya chal raha hai, kya nahi chal raha hai, kaun kis takleef se guzar raha hai, logon ko kya pareshaani ho sakti hai... Kuch fark hi nahi padta yaar. Aao, seedha gaaliyaan dena shuru kar do. Matlab seriously? Hum Twitter pe tumhari gaaliyaan sunne ke liye baithe hue hai (Trolls do not care about what is going on in our lives or if we are going through some kind of problem. They just come and abuse. Seriously? Are we on Twitter just to hear your abuses)? Is it so?”
Check out the video here:

This is not the first time that Pavitra has spoken up against trolls. Earlier, she had slammed the social media users who mocked her relationship with Bigg Boss 14 fellow contestant Eijaz Khan. Taking on to her Twitter handle, Pavitra wrote, “Dear trollers ... kindly stop spreading HATE and this highly unacceptable comment on my and #eijazkhan relationship.
We purely love each other and INDEED we do not need the approval of “Haters” in best regards to OUR relationship.
Blessed #us #pavijaz.”

Pavitra is currently dating Eijaz Khan. The two met inside the Bigg Boss 14 house and after Pavitra's eviction, they realised their feelings for each other. The couple accepted their love for each other on national television.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:53 AM

Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan makes ladylove Pavitra Punia's 'lockdown' birthday very special; see photos

Bigg Boss 14's Pavitra Punia is celebrating her 34th birthday on Thursday, April 22. It was her beau Eijaz Khan, who made this day extremely special for her. They had a cosy celebration at their home with giant balloons and several cakes for Pavitra. The Baalveer Returns' actress looked the happiest in these pictures as she posed with Eijaz, the balloons and the cakes. Eijaz Khan posted the birthday pictures on Instagram and wrote, "happy budday baby.....keep smiling. .keep shining. .i love you. .#lockdown me happy baby #pavitra ki pawty ..with #ek . too much cake ho gaya (sic)"

Shardul Pandit, Jaan Kumar Sanu and Pavitra Punia-Eijaz Khan connected over a video call to wish her a happy birthday.
Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia met inside the Bigg Boss 14 house and are head over heels in love with each other. When Pavitra confessed about her feelings for Eijaz inside the house, her fellow mates thought she was using the love angle to survive in the house. However, the love could be seen through her aggression towards Eijaz.

Gradually, Eijaz also developed feelings for her but never went vocal about it. Later, he professed his love and spoke about taking her to meet his father and looked a tad bit possessive too. However, she got evicted soon and Eijaz went low in his game within the house.

In one of the episodes, Eijaz Khan confessed his feelings for Pavitra Punia and proposed to her in the house when she came to meet him. Ever since they have been inseparable and have met each other's families too.
On the professional front, Pavitra Punia is renowned as the evil angel Timnasa from Baalveer.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, pavitra punia, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->