Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Negatives & Positives of Jaggery Frequent urination

Views: 2595  
Old 12-14-2020, 09:58 AM

Default TOP 10 Negatives & Positives of Jaggery Frequent urination

Beware! Frequent urination could be an indication of a serious health problem

Frequent urination could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Find out if you are safe.

Are you spending too much in the washroom lately? Do you have to pee more than usual? The constant need to pee can be embarrassing and uncomfortable. Experts say that people urinate between 6 and 8 times a day. But if you’re drinking a lot of water, you may have pee about 10 times. However, is that’s not the case, then it could be a sign of an underlying health condition.

Diabetes is one of the most prevailing diseases, and frequent urination could be a sign of the disease. Increased urination could be an early sign of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. When you have diabetes, a type of sugar builds up in your blood and forces your kidney to filter excess glucose by urinating. This could be one of the reasons why you are going to the loo more than usual.

Urinary tract infection is when a bacterium infects a part of your urinary system, which can lead to urinary frequency. A temporary urinary infection can be treated by antibiotics.

Kidney or bladder stones could be another reason why you have to urinate frequently. These stones are a result of a build-up of crystals from minerals and proteins, most commonly found in urine. Most people associate stones with debilitating pain, but stones that are near the bladder can cause you to pee more. They mostly clear out on their own with medication and increase water intake. But in case they don’t, then your doctor might have to remove it through a procedure called cystolitholapaxy used to break bladder stones into smaller pieces.

Interstitial Cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition that causes bladder pressure and pain. One of the symptoms of this condition is frequent urination. There is no cure as such to get rid of the problem, but drinking fewer fluids before bed might help.

Believe it or not, being anxious can also lead to frequent urination. The exact cause of how this happens is still unknown, but people with anxiety often complain of urinary frequency. Medication can help people ease the problem.

For many women, frequent urination is one of the many signs of pregnancy. When you’re pregnant, the uterus expands and makes you pee more often. This is a way through which your body gets rid of the extra waste. As the days go by, you will feel the urge to go more frequently.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia, also known as prostate enlargement, may cause frequent urination in men.

Alcohol, caffeinated drinks, drinking too many fluids, and certain medications can also lead to frequent urination.

Tags
Can UTIs go away on their own, Can you flush out a UTI with water, Can you smell liver disease, Does cranberry juice stop frequent urination, Does drinking more water help incontinence, Frequent urination, Heath, How can I get rid of a UTI in 24 hours at home, How do I make my liver healthy again, How do I stop feeling like I have to pee, How do you fix overactive bladder, How much water should I drink to flush out UTI, How often is too often to pee, Is frequent urination a sign of liver problems, Is it normal to pee every 10 minutes, Is peeing 20 times a day normal, Is peeing alot a symptom of an STD, Is peeing every 30 minutes normal, Is peeing your pants a sign of UTI, Is urinating frequently normal, tips, top 10, What are the 4 stages of liver disease, What are the first signs of a bad liver, What can mimic a urinary tract infection, What causes frequent urination in female, What color is your pee when your liver is failing, What Colour is diabetic urine, What does it mean when I can't hold my pee, What foods stop frequent urination, What is frequent urination a sign of, What is the best medicine for frequent urination, What is the fastest home remedy for urinary tract infection, What is the home remedy for frequent urination, When should I worry about frequent urination, Why am I peeing so much and why is it clear, Why can't I hold my pee all of a sudden, Why do I pee every 2 hours at night, Why do I pee more than I drink, Why do I pee so much even when I don't drink anything, Why do I still feel the urge to pee after I just peed

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum