Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life after Bigg Boss 10 - Manu Punjabi (Post Bigg Boss Life)

Views: 2703  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-17-2020, 04:55 PM

Default Life after Bigg Boss 10 - Manu Punjabi (Post Bigg Boss Life)

Post Bigg Boss Life:
  • While there were dark and difficult days, I got through them. Now that I have tested negative and feeling better, I am back to my normal routine. being in touch with fellow Bigg Boss contestant Arshi Khan helped Manu to get through those long isolation days
  • 'Bigg Boss 10' Fame Manu Punjabi Bags a Bollywood Film, The actor, along with the likes of Manveer Gurjar managed to create a huge impact with his stint in Bigg Boss 10, which was also the first season to be introducing the concept of commoners and celebrities staying together.
  • One of the latter has indeed been Manu Punjabi. The actor, along with the likes of Manveer Gurjar managed to create a huge impact with his stint in Bigg Boss 10, which was also the first season to be introducing the concept of commoners and celebrities staying together.
  • Managing to do well with his career already so far, Punjabi has now bagged an upcoming Bollywood project. According to ETimes, Punjabi will be seen playing a cop in an upcoming film, Miss Masala Dosa. He said, “I’m excited to play a cop in ‘Miss Masala Dosa’. This role is special to me. I'm inspired by Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg’ and Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’". He added, “I’m playing the character of a cop, who is in charge of Palampur Thana. I'm grateful to shoot with talented actors like Vijendra Kala, Hiten Tejwani and Anil Dhawan among others in the film.”

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg Boss 10, Manu Punjabi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->