Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV

Views: 3977  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2021, 04:47 AM

Default Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV

Hot, stylish and brimming with swag and *** appeal, these men don’t just rule primetime slots on TV but the hearts of scores of ladies as well. Here’s a look at the heartthrobs of television who made their way to the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV 2020

Telugu TOP 10 Best Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV:

1. Akhil Sarthak
  2. Jay D’Souza
  3. Rohit Sahni
  4. Chandan Kumar
  5. Ali Reza
  6. Pradeep Machiraju
  7. VJ Sunny
  8. Chandu Gowda
  9. Ravi Krishna
  10. Gokul
  11. Dileep Shetty
  12. Shivakumar Marihal
  13. Anchor Ravi
  14. Pavan Ravindra
  15. Akarsh Byramudi

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2021, 04:48 AM

1. Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV 2020: Akhil Sarthak

When Akhil Sarthak looks back at 2020, he feels that it was a year full of ‘so near yet so far’ moments. The actor came agonisingly close to winning the title of popular reality show Bigg Boss Telugu 4, where he finished as the runner-up. Although delighted to have come so far, the actor admits that losing out so was heartbreaking. However, it only takes one moment for that disappointment to vanish completely as we inform Akhil that he’s the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on Television for 2020. “This is the best news I’ve heard. I must admit I was disappointed when I didn’t win the Bigg Boss title. To come so close and not win it is hard. So when you tell me that I’m the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV, it takes me back to that moment when I was on stage while the winner is being announced. Only this time, I’m the winner,” says an excited Akhil, adding, “My parents are super proud of me. They always wanted me to be number 1. I may not have been number 1 in Bigg Boss but I’m number 1 in the Hyderabad Times list of Most Desirable Men on TV for 2020.”

2 Jay D’Souza
Claim to fame: With shows like Akasha Deepa, Kalyani and Hamsageetham, Jay carved a niche for himself as bonafide heartthrob. He sends the social media into a tizzy with his bare body photo shoots flaunting his toned physique. Relationship status: Single

3 Rohit Sahni
Claim to fame: Best known for shows like Neeli Kuluvalu, Abhilasha and Amrutha Varshini, Rohit also made his silver screen debut with Chiru Godavalu. What’s more, he even featured on the reality show Dance Jodi Dance.
Relationship status: Happily married to Marina

4 Chandan Kumar
Claim to fame: Chandan was already a known face on Kannada television when he made his debut in Telugu with Savithramma Gari Abbayi. The actor has got noticed and won hearts both for his acting chops and rippling biceps. Relationship status: Happily married to Kavitha Gowda

5 Ali Reza
Claim to fame: Ali Reza became television’s chocolate boy when he debuted in 2010 with Pasupu Kumkuma. He went on to act in shows like Evare Nuvvu Mohini and Maate Mantramu. After making a splash with Bigg Boss he forayed into Tollywood as well. Relationship status: Happily married to Masuma

6 Pradeep Machiraju
Claim to fame: Winner of Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV 2019, Pradeep Machiraju is a trailblazer who carved a niche for himself hosting shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa The Next Singing ICON, Drama Juniors, Dhee and more. He has earned an enviable fan base in AP and Telangana thanks to his easy wit and even forayed into Tollywood. Relationship status: Single

7 VJ Sunny
Claim to fame: VJ Sunny’s exit from Kalyana Vaibhogame surely left many heart-broken, because he was so loved as Jay on the show. This VJ-turned-actor has cemented his place in the hearts of the audience and we bet that still won’t change. Relationship status: Single

8 Chandu Gowda
Claim to fame: Another import from Karnataka, Chandu shot to fame as the protagonist of Trinayani. And there has been no looking back after. Relationship status: Married

9 Ravi Krishna
Claim to fame: Ravi made his debut with Hrudayam and starred in hit shows like Mogali Rekulu, Varudhini Parinayam and Aame Katha. He reinvented himself with a mean makeover recently. Relationship status: Single

10 Gokul
Claim to fame: The show Radhamma Kuthuru provided the perfect launch pad for Tamil TV star Gokul in Telugu TV industry. He’s steadily grown in stature ever since. Relationship status: Single

11 Dileep Shetty
Claim to fame: A popular Kannada TV star, Dileep won hearts in the Telugu states as the protagonist in shows like Krishna Tulasi and Swarnakadgam. Relationship status: Single

12 Shivakumar Marihal
Claim to fame: Mounaragam might have gone off-air but Shivakumar sure left fans wondering if his on-screen chemistry with his co-star Priyanka translated off-screen too. He currently plays the lead in Intiki deepam Illalu and fans are glad to see him on TV. Relationship status: Single

13 Anchor Ravi
Claim to fame: Ever since he charmed his way into everyone’s hearts with Patas, Ravi has come a long way. Reality shows like Juniors and Comedy Stars cemented his place as one for the most sought after TV hosts in the business. Relationship status: Married to Nitya Saxena

14 Pavan Ravindra
Claim to fame: The success of shows like Mounaragam, Kavyanjali established Pavan as an actor to look out for. His new show Vaidhehi Parinayam seems to be making all the right noises as well. Relationship status: Sorry girls, looks like this one’s taken

15 Akarsh Byramudi
Claim to fame: The daily soap Punnaga established Akarsh as an exciting new talent. He even went on to star in Attarintlo Akka Chellellu and even forayed into Kannada TV industry as well. Relationship status: Single

Tags
2020, 2021, Most Desirable, Most Desirable Men on TV, Most Desirable Women on TV, photos, telugu, Telugu TV Stars, Times Most Desirable Men, Times Most Desirable men 2020, Times Most Desirable men 2021, Times Most Desirable Women, Times Most Desirable Women 2020, Times Most Desirable Women 2021, top 10, TOP 15

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->