Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Controversies of Abhinav Kapoor

Views: 951  
Old 03-25-2021, 12:19 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Abhinav Kapoor

Abhinav Kapoor: Going on a solo trip has made me self-dependent

‘Going on a solo trip has made me self-dependent’

Abhinav Kapoor recently went on a solo trip to North India and describes it as one of the most rejuvenating experiences of his life. The TV actor says, “I visited Kullu, Tosh, Parvati Valley and Kheer Ganga, in total I went to around 13 places during my 10-day sojourn. I trekked for about 150 kms during the entire trip. I had been planning it since many years, but due to work I was never able to go. Recently, I realised that I was free for around a month, so I decided to make an impromptu plan of going on this adventurous trip on my own. I booked one way tickets, packed my bags and left. I didn't buy a return ticket because I didn’t want to give myself a deadline about returning by a certain date.”Excerpts from a chat about his trip…
readmore

02/7‘This was my first solo trip and was a very spiritual experience’

‘This was my first solo trip ever and it was an extremely spiritual experience for me. I learnt a lot about myself and pushed my own boundaries. I did things that I thought I couldn't. Initially, I was apprehensive about going alone and there were a lot of thoughts going in my mind. I called up friends to ask whether I should cancel the plan, but everyone told me to just go for it. They were very encouraging. Even after reaching there, I was thinking whether I should go back to Mumbai! But soon started making friends there and there was never looking back after that.’

03/7'I made friends there and we played music together'

While I made friends there, I also met some people who played music and we had a rock band session in which I played the guitar. I feel everyone should experience this once in their lifetime. I would love to go on a solo trip again to a different destination.’

04/7‘Going on this trip made be self-dependent’

The best thing about this trip is that it has made me self-dependent. I did a lot of meditation there, which made me reflect on my flaws. I have learnt how to control my anger better. Even my friends say that ever since I came back from my trip, I am more calm and patient.’

05/7‘Trekking was a challenging affair’

‘My trip was full of interesting stories. I went trekking for the first time and fell down several times. Once I fell in some bushes, hurt my back and even suffered from scratches and bruises on my body. It was my first time trekking and I wanted to challenge myself to finish the trek in less time compared to others. While doing that I fell many times, but thankfully there was no major injury.’

06/7'I enjoyed living with the locals'

‘I had booked no hotels and was living with the locals. It’s so much more interesting to live with locals to understand their lifestyle and get an authentic feel of that place. When I got scratches and bruises from my trek, they applied some Ayurvedic medicine on my back, which they make themselves. It was an enjoyable experience. Also, when I would get lost while trekking, there are mountain dogs that help you and guide you towards the right path, I just had to feed them biscuits. I always kept biscuits for them, in case I got lost again in the mountains!

07/7'The Kheer Ganga trek was most difficult'

As I live in Mumbai and have no experience of trekking, the Kheer Ganga trek was the most difficult one. The place is very steep and dangerous. Since my body isn't used to trekking and living in such cold conditions, it was difficult on many levels. The temperature drops to minus 4 degrees at night and even after wearing all thermals and jackets, I was feeling cold.’

Tags
abhinav kapoor, stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum