Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Pavani Reddy (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Views: 5963  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Pavani Reddy (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Pavani Reddy finally accepts Amir's proposal, Bigg Boss Tamil 5 contestants Pavani Reddy and Amir have been in the limelight ever since, Amir had openly expressed his fondness for Pavani on the show. The young dancer had further been stressing on the fact that he is love with her on the show 'BB Jodigal 2', in which they had been participating as a pair. While the two had won the finale of the show recently, Pavani Reddy seems to have finally accepted Amir's proposal. For the unversed, it all started for Pavani and Amir during their stint inside the BB house in Bigg Boss Tamil season 5. It was one of the most controversial topics of the season. Amir proposing to Pavani and kissing her inside the house sparked controversy. Sharing pictures of their winning moments of BB Jodigal 2 and conveying her love to Amir, Pavani Reddy posted, "And @amir__ads master no words, dancing was only a big challenge for me and that too stepping on a competition show, was even more scary thing, but you proved that you are the best master, who knew how to make a non dancer dance and make her win. I know this was the biggest task for you. And this was a wonderful journey, I would cherish every moment of this ever. got to know you more, learnt so many new things from you, your such a beautiful person inside out, mmm time just flew away like that. You have been a great master, great supporting dance partner, best friend. So now shall we begin our life journey together �� and b my best life partner too waiting for that day Mr @amir__ads will you be mine forever and ever I LOVE YOU ����" Earlier in the show, Pavani, who kept silent about Amir's interest in her, had opened up for the first time and said, 'I also like Amir, but I need some time.' Looks like the time has finally come and fans will now be waiting for their wedding announcement.
  • Bigg Boss Jodigal: Pavani Reddy opens up about her relationship with Amir; says "I like him too, but I need some time" : In the recently released Bigg Boss jodigal, BB Tamil 5 contestant Pavani opened up about her relationship with Amir and said that she too likes him. The actress said, "I like Amir too, but I need some time". Amir was seen dancing after getting a positive reaction from Pavani. For the unversed, it all started for Pavani and Amir during their stint inside the BB house in Bigg Boss Tamil season 5. It was one of the most controversial topics of the season. Amir proposing to Pavani and kissing her inside the house sparked controversy. Earlier, Pavani Reddy and Telugu actor Pradeep Kumar got married in 2016. Pradeep Kumar reportedly died by suicide. She suffered from an extended period of illness after her husband's death. She also shared how much she suffered her husband's loss during a task in Bigg Boss Tamil 5.
  • However, Amir's pursuit was controversial; fans and followers on social media eagerly awaited Pavani's decision regarding her new life. Even after the show, Amir and Pavani were seen in public together. They took part in various reality shows, including 'Run Baby Run' hosted by Nandu Jagan. During a college function where Pavani was invited as the chief guest, the crowd kept chanting 'Pavmir' slogans and the video went viral on the internet. The couple can currently be seen performing on Bigg Boss Jodigal. Since Amir choreographs the dance routines for the couples who are in the show. In the first episode of the reality show, Amir made it clear that he was intent on not only winning the title but also retaining it. Pavani, who kept silent about Amir's interest in her, had opened up for the first time and said, 'I also like Amir, but I need some time.' During their time on Bigg Boss, fans on social media created hastags and a # PavmirArmy. Now the comment section is flooded with their wishes for the couple.
  • Amir proposes to Pavani- Amir proposes to Pavani; here's what she has to say. Bigg Boss Tamil 5 is set for an interesting episode. From Amir's romantic mood to the contestants engaging in the game of survival, the new episode has a variety of flavours to offer. In one of the new promos, Amir tells Priyanka that he has proposed to Pavani. Fans on Twitter, compared Amir-Pavani's episode with Bala and Shivani from Bigg Boss Tamil 4. Sanjeev is paired with Raaju, and is seen explaining that it’s his daughter’s wish to see him in the house till the week where family members visit the housemates. Raaju seems convinced and saves Sanjeev from nomination. Raaju's act has been widely praised by fans on social media too. In another promo released by the channel, Abhinay, Priyanka, Pavani, Varun, Akshara, and Raaju were announced as the contestants who were nominated for the eviction. One among them will be eliminated from the show this weekend. The upcoming episode will also witness a romantic conversation between Amir and Pavani, in which Pavani challenges Amir to tell her what is on his mind. And later, Amir tells Priyanka that he has proposed to Pavani. To which Pavani shyly responded, 'No'. Even though he is yet to win the heart of his lady love, Amir's fans are all praises for him. His romantic gesture has received lots of love from the fans. One fan wrote, "I mean, who wouldn't adore these cuties with a golden heart?"
  • Bigg Boss Tamil 5 show is engaging with its emotional content with contestants sharing their life journeys as a part of the Oru Kadhai Sollattuma task. Pavani Reddy also spoke about her first husband’s suicide, finding love again in life and much More Watch Below
  • The Bigg Boss Tamil 5 housemates are performing the task ‘Oru Kadhai Sollattuma’. During her turn Pavani Reddy seen sharing the troubled life after the death of her first husband Praveen Kumar. He died by suicide. She passed years of life by pondering memories of life with him. She doesn’t have any desire to be a big star. She is just surviving till death. Priyanka Deshpande joins the conversation and tries to calm her down.
  • TV Actress Pavani Reddy enters the show as the next contestant. Pavani shot to fame with her character in the show 'Chinna Thambi' 'Being yourself inside the house is the real challenge' Kamal to Pavani.
  • Pavani opens up about hubby's death: In the introductory video, Pavani spoke about her husband who died by suicide. She shares that it is unfortunate that if one person ends his life, the other one is being blamed.
  • Actress Pavani Reddy was a model in the early days of her career. In Tamil, she made her TV debut with the show Rettai Vaal Kuruvi (as Vennila/Nila). She is popular for her appearances in Pasamalar (as Bharathi) and EMI-Thavanai Murai Vazhkai (as Thara). She became close to fans with her performances in Chinna Thambi (as Nandhini) and Rasathi. She has acted in movies across various languages Now she entered Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5 TV Show.
About Pavani Reddy:
  • Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil 5 to premiere on October 3 (Sunday). Pavani Reddy is among the most probable contestants of this edition.
  • Pavani Reddy is a popular actress and model, who hails from Belgaum, Karnataka. She is a known face on small screen and silver screen across different languages.
  • Pavani commenced her career as a model at the age of 21. She made her Tamil TV debut with the show Rettai Vaal Kuruvi in the role of Vennilla. Following this, she acted in the shows like Pasamalar (as Bharathi), EMI-Thavanai Murai Vazhkai (as Thara) and Rasaathi in the titular role. Her performance in the role of Nandhini in Chinna Thambi got her closer to the audience.
  • Besides, Pavani has acted in the Malayalam and Telugu TV shows including Nenu Aayana Aaruguru Athalu (as Anasuya), Agnipoolu, Naa Peru Meenakshi (as Shwetha), Neelakkuyil (as Rani) and Srimathi (as Sujatha).
  • Pavani made her silver screen debut with the Bollywood movie Login (as Seema) in 2012. Later, she featured in movies like Double Trouble, Vajram, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva and July Kaatril, to name a few.
  • Pavani featured in the list of Chennai Times - 20 Most Desirable Women on TV 2019.
  • On the personal front, Pavani got married to Pradeep Kumar in 2013. Pradeep committed suicide and lost his life in 2017. After a couple of years, she announced her second marriage with beau Anand Joy. They got married in 2020 and even got a new house in the same year.
Controversies & Unknown Facts:
  • Foray into entertainment industry: Born Durga, Pavani was not interested in anything but movies. She tried for acting opportunities in the industry and even appeared for an audition with a passport size photo. She finally made her acting debut after her share of struggles.
  • Relationship with Pradeep Kumar: Pavani revealed in the show that she met her co-star Pradeep Kumar on the sets of a movie and she fell in love with him.
  • Eloping with Pradeep Kumar: Pavani disclosed that she told her parents about her relationship with Pradeep Kumar but eloped since her parents disapproved of it. They focused on TV and got the opportunity of playing a lead pair in a TV show. They later took their four years of courtship to next level.
  • Miscarriage: Pavani also revealed about her miscarriage and quit acting upon doctor’s advice.
  • Pradeep’s suicide: Pavani broke down talking about her first hubby Pradeep Kumar’s suicide. Recounting the fateful day, Pavani revealed that Pradeep died by suicide after a heated argument over the latter smoking and ignoring her calls in a birthday party arranged for a friend.
  • Support from Pradeep’s family: Pavani appreciated the support and thanked Pradeep’s family members.
  • About battling depression: Pavani opened up about her depression after Pradeep’s suicide and even moved to her hometown. She then got a call for the show Chinna Thambi, which helped her shot to fame in Tamil TV. She added that a rotating fan still scares her.
  • Another heartbreak: Pavani also spoke about her recent heartbreak. She shared how her second relationship didn’t work.
  • About marriage: Pavani is very sad about failed marriages. She added, “Actually, I feel that I am not destined to have a married life. I fear a lot about living alone in this world. It seems, I am destined to stay alone. Due to this, I was getting into depression again. During this juncture, I got the chance to be part of Bigg Boss and that’s how I am part of the show now”
Pavni Reddy's sister clarifies on Pavni's relationship
  • Pavni Reddy's sister clarifies on Pavni's relationship
  • In one of the recent episode of popular reality show 'Bigg Boss Tamil', actress Pavni Reddy spoke about her first husband’s suicide, finding love again in life and much more. This was first time that the young actress had spoken about her personal life ever since her husband Pradeep Kumar died by suicide. While sharing her story on the show, she went on to say that did find love again, but it didn't finish in marriage.
  • With this, there has been buzz on social media that Pavni Reddy had remarried post her husband's death and then got separated. There have been a few other rumours doing the rounds as well. The pretty actress had mentioned that she was in a relationship a few years after her husband's demise, and her family arranged for a marriage with the person.
  • With netizens spreading rumours about her personal life, Pavni Reddy's sister Sindhu, who seems to be handling her social networking page, has issued a statement rubbishing all the rumours with a caption "Not everything you hear on media is true" (sic)
  • The statement read, "Pavni never married after the untimely demise of her husband #pradeepkumar whom she loved immensely and will never forget his presence in her life. The years spent with him will always be cherished by her."
  • Talking about her relationship, she said, "She was in a relationship though after this incident. As a family we had plans of getting her remarried but things didn't work well between them and they parted ways amicably with mutual understanding."
  • "She's handled all the controversies surrounding her late husband's death and her later relationship and break up with dignity for the past four years and came out stronger as a person. She has put all these behind her and is looking forward to building her career," added Sindhu.
  • "We expect all media personnel, fans and well wishers to respect her privacy and continue to support her throughout her journey as you been doing in the past. Thank you one and all," concluded Pavni's sister.

Old 10-04-2021, 04:24 AM

Actress Pavani Reddy was a model in the early days of her career. In Tamil, she made her TV debut with the show Rettai Vaal Kuruvi (as Vennila/Nila). She is popular for her appearances in Pasamalar (as Bharathi) and EMI-Thavanai Murai Vazhkai (as Thara). She became close to fans with her performances in Chinna Thambi (as Nandhini) and Rasathi. She has acted in movies across various languages https://skinwhiteners.org/.

Tags
BB Tamil 5, Bigg Boss 5 Tamil, bigg boss tamil, Bigg Boss Tamil 2021, Bigg Boss Tamil 5, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5, contestants, Pavani Reddy, Pavani Reddy Age, Pavani Reddy Boyfriends, Pavani Reddy Caste, Pavani Reddy Controversies, Pavani Reddy Date of Birth, Pavani Reddy Education, Pavani Reddy Family, Pavani Reddy Films, Pavani Reddy Girlfriends, Pavani Reddy Husband, Pavani Reddy Latest News, Pavani Reddy Latest Updates, Pavani Reddy Photos, Pavani Reddy Place of Birth, Pavani Reddy TV Shows, Pavani Reddy Videos, South tv stars, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->