Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Soundarya Sharma TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Views: 3313  
Old 10-01-2022, 06:36 PM

Default Soundarya Sharma TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss 16 Contestant, Full Journey

Latest Update:
  • Bigg Boss 16 contestant Soundarya Sharma who was inside the Bigg Boss house for more than 100 days was eliminated from the show today (November 22).
  • In the show, Salman Khan was seen talking with the contestants after ending the talk about Tina Datta and Shalin Bhanot. Salman further welcomes Ekta Kapoor along with Dibakar Banerjee as they come to announce their film Love *** Aur Dhokha 2. The contestants also got a chance to meet Ekta and Dibakar inside the house. Ekta further asks the contestants inside the house to act from her given characteristics and says that after seeing their acting s****s they will choose some of them for their upcoming film. Ekta asks Shiv Thakare and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia to act in a scene from her Naagin show and later praises Nimrit for her performance.
  • At the end of the show, Salman Khan calls out the nominated contestants of this week Shalin Bhanot, Tina Datta, Sumbul Touqeer Khan, and Soundarya Sharma. After this, Salman says that today one of the contestants will leave the house.
  • Salman tells Soundarya that she has to eventually leave the house as she is the one who has been eliminated from Bigg Boss 16. Everyone in the house is stunned and say their goodbyes before Soundarya left the house. Archana gets emotional after Soundarya leaves the house. Archana says "I can't believe she has gone." Tina and Priyanka console and enlightening her mood. After coming out of the Bigg Boss house, Soundarya Sharma told BT about her elimination. She said "Firstly, this eviction didn't happen by public voting; the housemates took my name. But I wasn't shocked because I didn't come with any expectations. It was a journey for me and every journey ends at some point. Bigg Boss has been an amazing experience for me."Latest News,It's been just 22 days into Bigg Boss 16 that Salman Khan has had to give up his hosting duties for the week as he is recovering from dengue. His place will be taken by Karan Johar, who was also seen in KJo special on Friday.
  • Bigg Boss 16 Contestant Soundarya Sharma: the Bhojpuri actress was a Dentist before entering the showbiz
About Soundarya Sharma
  • Claim to fame: Raktanchal 2
  • Soundarya was born in Delhi, After completing her Bachelor of Dental Studies, Soundarya sought out residency positions in a few Delhi-based hospitals. She received few auditions at this time, which brought her to Mumbai. She decided to pursue acting as a career after arriving in the city.
  • She received formal training from the National School of Drama and the theatre company ACT 1. She has a degree and is a trained classical singer who enjoys playing the guitar, acting in plays, and even racing cars.
  • Talking about her acting career, she got her first break with Ranchi Diaries in 2017, which was produced by Anupam Kher. Since then there has been no looking back for the actress. Her career graph has been growing exponentially.
Controversies:
  • The actress is now set to enter the controversial house of Television, the actress has also been a part of the Bhojpuri Industry and was seen in the web show Meeruthiya Gangsters. She will be essaying a pivotal role in Inspector Avinash too.
  • Fans can't wait to witness what the actress shall do in the Bigg boss house, will there be fun or controversies?

Old 12-22-2022, 07:37 AM

I have always felt that the beauty of Indian women is very mysterious we become what we behold.

Tags
Bhojpuri Industry, Bigg Boss 16, Raktanchal 2, Soundarya Sharma, soundarya sharma age, Soundarya Sharma Bigg Boss Journey, Soundarya Sharma Boyfriends, Soundarya Sharma Caste, Soundarya Sharma Controversies, Soundarya Sharma Date of Birth, Soundarya Sharma Education, Soundarya Sharma Family, Soundarya Sharma Films, Soundarya Sharma Girlfriends, Soundarya Sharma Husband, Soundarya Sharma Latest News, Soundarya Sharma Latest Updates, Soundarya Sharma New Projects, Soundarya Sharma Photos, Soundarya Sharma Place of Birth, Soundarya Sharma Social Media, Soundarya Sharma TV Shows, Soundarya Sharma Unknown Facts, Soundarya Sharma Videos, Soundarya Sharma Wife, tv stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum