Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

100% Confirmed Celebs OUT from 2021 Bigg Boss 15

Views: 2615  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-09-2021, 01:15 PM

Default 100% Confirmed Celebs OUT from 2021 Bigg Boss 15

Latest Updated List: Celebs who are out of the race for the new season 15.
  • Sehban Azim has been declining Bigg Boss for the past three years (Watch below)
  • Aditya Narayan clarifies he's not going to be a part of Bigg Boss 15; says, 'Would love to host it but don't have the time or inclination to participate'
  • Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'
  • Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'
  • Bhumika Chawla is confirmed not joining BB15
  • Parth Samthaan, Divyanka Tripathi, Surbhi Chandana, Sanaya Irani are said NOT part of BB15

Parth Samthaan

Parth Samthaan has been often linked to Bigg Boss. With every season reports emerge that he is going to be a part of the show. But this time too, Parth is not going to Bigg Boss. He set the record straight and said, To put the rumours to rest, no, I have not been approached nor am I doing Bigg Boss 15.

Divyanka Tripathi

Divyanka Tripathi, who is currently shooting in Cape Town for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, was supposedly offered to be a part of Bigg Boss 15 along with husband Vivek Dahiya. However, he revealed that they are not meant for the controversial show. As reported by Odisha TV, he was quoted saying, We are not cut out for Bigg Boss. Hum masala nahi dey payenge. No guys, it won’t be possible.

Surbhi Chandana

Rumours had it that Naagin star Surbhi Chandna too has been approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 15. But in a conversation with fans on social media she strongly refuted the rumours and said that she has not been approached for the show.

Bhumika Chawla

Bhumika Chawla too was reported to be a part of Bigg Boss 15. But she cleared the air and said, Not True -No I have not been offered Big Boss -NO I WONT DO IT IF OFFERED . I was offered season 1, 2 ,3 & later some time again & refused to do all .I haven’t been offered this time & I still won’t do it . I’m a public personality -but Am a very private person to have cameras on me 24/7.

Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani too was reported to have been approached for Bigg Boss 15. She was also reported to be a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. However, now buzz is that Sanaya is not going to be a part of the controversial show.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-27-2021, 01:21 PM

Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'

Actress Ankita Lokhande is not very happy with news reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation doing the rounds in the media. The actress is miffed with reports claiming that she is one of the contestants of Bigg Boss 15. Ankita took to her social media account to slam the news reports and cleared that she is not going to be a part of the show. She also mentioned how people have been quick to send her hatred for the same when she is not even doing the show.

Ankita shared a statement on her Instagram and called these reports baseless, she wrote "It has come to my notice that certain sections of the media have been speculating that I will be participating in Bigg Boss this year. I would like them and everyone at large to know and make a note that I am not going to be a part of the show. The rumours of my participation are baseless. People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even a part of."

Season 15: As per the reports in the media, the preparation of the upcoming season of Bigg Boss has begun and Omung Kumar has started working on the designing the set. It was also stated that the season will have a mix of contestants. Celebrities and commoners will get locked inside the Bigg Boss 15 house.

Expected Celebs: As per the media speculations, Rhea Chakraborty, Anusha Dandekar, Krushna Abhishek, Mohsin Khan, Disha Parmar, Disha Vakani and Nia Sharma have been approached by the makers for the show. However, there is no official confirmation on the show.

Last Season Winner: Bigg Boss 14 was won by TV actress Rubina Dilaik while Rahul Vaidya emerged as the first runner-up.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Bigg Boss 15: Parth Samthaan, Karan Singh Grover, Saumya Tandon – 25 celebrities who have been rejecting Salman Khan’s show every year
Saumya Tandon
Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain fame Saumya Tandon has also been offered the show every time but she has been rejecting it.
Shama Sikander
Shama Sikander also gets the offer just like others but rejects itt every time.

Sana Saeed
Sana Saed gets the offer but she rejects it.

Aishwarya Sakhuja
Aishwarya Sakhuja has earlier said that she gets the offer but does not want to do the show.
Old 07-26-2021, 12:02 PM

From the past few days, there were reports that stated Aditya Narayan is going to be a part of Bigg Boss 15. However, the popular Indian Idol host has come out and clarified that he is not participating in the upcoming season.
In one of his recent Instagram stories, Aditya shared that he'd be happy to feature on the show as a guest or host it, but he has no desire to participate in it as a contestant. He also wished luck to the channel and the participants.

He wrote, "Contrary to speculation, I am not going to be a contestant on the upcoming season of #BigBoss or any season for that matter. Always happy to guest feature. Would even love to host it someday. But I have neither the time nor the inclination to participate. Best wishes to @colorstv @endemolshineind & the entire team for putting up a great show every year & I am sure this year will also be just as great."
Old 07-28-2021, 12:48 PM

Want to know why Sehban Azim has been declining Bigg Boss for the past three years?

Sehban Azim (Instagram)

“I lead a simple and easy life and don’t wish to invite chaos and mess for no rhyme or reason. Why get into it when I can avoid it?” says Sehban Azim

It is that time of the year when many actors in the television industry are approached to participate in what has emerged as a controversial reality show Bigg Boss (BB). The latest actor to have been approached to participate in the upcoming edition is Sehban Azim. We hear that he was offered to take part in BB 15 around two weeks ago. But the actor has declined the offer.

By his own admission, he isn’t cut out for the show. The actor, who plays the male lead in Tujhse Hai Raabta, which is all set to wrap up, says, “Bigg Boss isn’t my cup of tea. The makers have been approaching me for the past three years and this is the first time I had a meeting with them. I just decided to act on a whim and go for the meeting. I had a lot of questions on my mind. I asked them why they would approach me. At the end of it all, I realised that I didn’t want to do it.”

Sehban says that he isn’t a fan of Bigg Boss and wants to focus on his first love – acting. He adds, “Look, what they telecast in the episode isn’t always real. It’s like stitching together various events and highlighting only what will grab eyeballs in an hour-long episode. It can be misleading on most occasions. Cheezein manipulate aur edit hoti hain. Also, it’s not that I am being offered exorbitant money, jisse main show khatam hone ke baad ghar khareed loon. I lead a simple and easy life and don’t wish to invite chaos and mess for no rhyme or reason. Why get into it when I can avoid it? It will inevitably happen even if you are an introvert or even-tempered. Aap khaana rokk doge, toh kabhi toh gussa aayega na. I can’t take all that pressure. Also, I am not a fan of BB and don’t have much interest in it. I don’t watch the show at all. I am primarily and essentially an actor…give me a script and I will enact my scenes. That’s how simple my life is. I have no intention to complicate it (smiles).”

Tags
bigg boss 14 winner, Bigg boss 15, bigg boss 15 audition, bigg boss 15 commoners, bigg boss 15 contestants, bigg boss 15 contestants 2021, bigg boss 15 contestants confirmed, bigg boss 15 contestants list 2020 with photo, bigg boss 15 contestants list 2021, bigg boss 15 contestants list 2021 with photos, bigg boss 15 contestants name, bigg boss 15 contestants name list with photo, bigg boss 15 contestants names, bigg boss 15 contestants not joining, bigg boss 15 contestants pic, bigg boss 15 contestants start date, bigg boss 15 contestants with photos, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, bigg boss 15 release date, bigg boss 15 start date, bigg boss 15 start date 2021, bigg boss 15 winner, bigg boss 15: controversy is important to join bb, bigg boss 16 contestants, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT 15, celebrities who rejected bigg boss, celebrities who rejected bigg boss 15, rejected contestants of bigg boss 15, tv stars, who rejected bigg boss 15

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->