Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG TOP 10 Controversies of Sara Gurpal (Bigg Boss 14 Contestant)

Views: 2136  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-04-2020, 11:13 AM

Default OMG TOP 10 Controversies of Sara Gurpal (Bigg Boss 14 Contestant)

Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Sara Gurpal is Married, Punjabi Singer Tushar Claims She Used Him For Fame

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal has claimed to be single but a Punjabi singer named Tushar Kumar claims that she married him a few years back and left him in no time.

Punjabi singer Sara Gurpal, who is a contestant in season 14 of the reality show Bigg Boss, is raking up a storm even before the show has started. Punjabi Singer Tushar Kumar has produced a marriage certificate claiming he and Sara have been married.

“I got married on 16th August 2014 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India,” Tushar declared, speaking to IANS.

Incidentally, the woman Tushar got married to is mentioned and identified as Rachna Devi in the marriage certificate, though he has produced several photographs featuring the two, where Sara is seen sporting vermilion and the traditional red and white bangles as they pose together.

On why he is opening up on the marriage now, he claimed: “I was getting messages on Instagram and Whatsapp from people across the globe, while Sara is still claiming that she is not the one who got married to me, stating that the girl who married me just looks like Sara.”

He said Sara is lying about their relationship status. “I just want to prove that Sara is the one to whom I got married to and she is lying to the world saying she is still single,” he said. Tushar said Sara married him for fame. “I feel that she got married to me just to get fame and citizenship in the USA. She left me because she didn’t get any publicity from my side,” he claimed.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-06-2020, 01:30 PM

Sara Gurpal's ex-husband Tushar Kumar rubbishes claims of being abusive; Reveals they are 'separated'

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal seems to have stirred a controversy outside the house as her ex-husband Tushar Kumar has come out and spoken about the marriage. Now, he has further revelations to make.

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal has just started her journey in the show, and it looks like a revelation has already been made. It was recently that her ex-husband, Tushar Kumar, took to social media to share photos along with the documents, to support his claims that he was married to Sara back in August 2014. And while he spoke about his statements from 2017 being highlighted and brought under the scanner once again, he said that this is hurtful for him too.

In a conversation with ETimes, Tushar went on to clarify that the two are not legally divorced, but they are separated. He further went on to add how he does not understand why would she go around saying she is single. In fact, he also said that if he can get just 5 minutes with her, he will clear everything, but also added how this could have been done a couple of years ago itself and this would have never happened.

While talking about want went wrong, he revealed how Sara was looking at working on her career, and back then, he feels it was one of the reasons she came to the US, but things did not work out. However, he also added when she wanted to go back to India, he was okay with it and they decided to work it out. However, things changed and she chose fame over everything else, but he was okay with it.

He was also quizzed about reports of being abusive, however, he clarified the same and added how he did everything a good husband could do. In fact, he went on to challenge her to sit in front of him and discuss it and narrated how she was well taken care of and he took her responsibility.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:47 PM

Bigg Boss 14 Contestant Sara Gurpal's Controversial Pictures go Viral - Singer Claims She Married Him For Fame

Punjabi singer Sara Gurpal says she hasn't married Tushar Kumar but the latter shares pictures in Sara is seen dressed like a married woman posing with Tushar.

Image credit: Is Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal married?

Punjabi singer Sara Gurpal is one of the contestants to have entered Bigg Boss 14. The singer has already created a buzz with her entry for reasons more than one.

Image credit: Sara Gurpal of Bigg Boss 14 compared to Shehnaaz Gill of Bigg Boss 13

While a section of the audience is comparing her with Shehnaaz Gill because of their Punjab connection, some have found her personal background very interesting.

Image credit: Sara Gurpal wears chooda and applies sindoor in viral pictures

Sara Gurpal has claimed to be single in the show while a few pictures of her have emerged in which she's seen dressed as a married woman.

Image credit: Punjabi singer Tushar Kumar claims Sara Gurpal married him

Punjabi singer named Tushar Kumar has shared a few pictures claiming that Sara married him a few years back but she left him soon after.

Image credit: Punjabi singer Tushar Kumar shares pictures with Sara Gurpal

Talking to news agency IANS, Tushar said, 'I got married on 16th August 2014 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.'

Image credit: Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal denies claims of marrying Tushar Kumar

He added, 'I was getting messages on Instagram and Whatsapp from people across the globe, while Sara is still claiming that she is not the one who got married to me, stating that the girl who married me just looks like Sara.'

Image credit: Will Sara Gurpal impress the audience of Bigg Boss 14?

Sara Gurpal has already started the controversies in her name and it will now be interesting to see how she fares in the house.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Sara Gurpal

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->