Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Jay Bhanushali (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 1641  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Jay Bhanushali (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Bigg Boss finale is just a day away and the promo of the same is already out. The grand finale is happening on a grand scale.: There have been lot of names that will be gracing the finale. As reported in the media, Deepika Padukone and Siddhant and ex-winners of Bigg Boss, including Rubina, Gauahar, Shweta, Urvashi, along with Shehnaaz Gill will be coming for the finale. Gill will give a tribute to SidNaz and to late actor Siddarth Shukla. The latest news we hear is that Jay Bhanushali will not be attending the finale. Jay, who got evicted after media decided the bottom six contestants. He was touted as one of the top contestants when he entered the Bigg Boss house. However, a couple of weeks into the reality show, Jay Bhanushali lost grip on his game and was evicted from the show. Bigg Boss 15 recently saw the eviction of Jay Bhanushali which left the viewers shocked. The actor, who is one of the popular names of the small screen, was evicted from the show mid-week along with Neha Bhasin and Vishal Kotian. Jay spoke exclusively to ETimes TV and shared his feelings about being evicted from the show mid-way. Jay believes that this year, the criteria of a winner is someone who plays a sly game, does back-biting and has a love angle and unfortunately, he couldn't do any of these things. He also questioned the makers why he was not appreciated when he took a stand for Pratik Sehajpal, Rajiv Adatia in the show. Before signing off, Jay stated Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash evicted Miesha Iyer as they felt she was ruining Ieshaan's game, so what's happening with them now?
  • Jay Bhanushali under host Salman Khan’s radar. Salman calling Jay's principles for saving the amount from the prize money ‘100% fake’. He says, “The prize money was Bigg Boss’, why were you so strongly taking a stand to save your image?” He then goes on to add, “Ye aapko le doobega.” For the unversed, Jay was determined to win the full prize money without facing any deduction by going into the main house. He was so adamant that he refused to let others win. However, at the end of the task, the prize money reduced to zero and instead of Rs 50 lakh prize money, contestants will now be playing for Rs. 25 lakh. Salman then moves on to Karan Kundrra choke slamming Pratik Sehajpal. He asks Pratik, “Pratik, Karan pinned you down. Had Jay done this to you, what would have been your reaction?” Pratik replies, “I would have been out of the show right now.” Karan adds that what Pratik does, affects him and he breaks down. He apologises to Pratik profusely.
  • Farah Khan tells Jay Bhanushali that he has lost track of the gam and lauds Tejasswi Prakash and appreciates her gameplay too.
  • Again Massive fight between Jay Bhanushali and Pratik Sehajpal. Karan calls Jay 'wrong' in his fight with Pratik; Jay says, 'Don't yell at me. I don't need anyone's support'. This has drawn a reaction from the viewers including Jay's wife Mahhi Vij, wrote in Twitter "Girls are abusing more than boys, pulling each other's hair..." "Even Ieshaan abused Pratik. Why just Jay, girls are abusing...so stop highlighting just Jay.", While Munmun Dutta doesn't hold the same view wrote, "As of now, I am definitely Team Gharwale rather than Junglevaasis. Jay's abuses to Pratik today were uncalled for. Defending him was equally wrong. Pratik could be irritating in a lot of situations but today it was definitely not his fault." Another user supported Pratik and wrote, "Shame on such a Ridiculous superstar of tv #VijMahhi who is giving maa ki gaalis like nothing again and again, Totally Ridiculous #Jay Stay Strong #Pratik." For the unversed, Jay and Pratik, who have been at loggerheads before in the game, fought once again during a task on October 12. After Jay dares Pratik to touch him and abuses him again, the latter calls him 'jaahil' and 'gawar'. Pratik sits down and begins to cry. He also expresses his desire to leave the show.
  • Jay Bhanushali and Pratik Sehajpal get into a violent physical fight; the latter breaks glass door: Bigg Boss announced a task wherein the 'Junglewasis' were given a map which will play an important role for them to survive in the jungle area in the next few days. Pratik decides to steal the map and hides it which leads to a major fight between Jay and him. All the Junglewasis decide to find the map and go to the main house. They pick up the sofa, blankets and beds in search of the map. While Jay is looking out for the map, Pratik stops him and a fight breaks out between them. Karan Kundrra shouts at Pratik for getting physical during the task while they all were calmly doing their work. Jay ends up abusing Pratik and the latter grabs him by collar. Their fight goes out of hand when Pratik charges towards Jay again and again to hit him. Karan, Ieshaan, Nishant everyone tries to control Pratik but he doesn't stop and bangs the glass door of the house, which breaks and later BB announced all Junglemates are nominated for the week.
  • Simba Nagpal calls Jay Bhanushali 'attention seeker'; age-shames him: It's the first day of the controversial reality show BB15 fights have already begun inside the house among the sixteen contestants. Actress Mouni Roy was called as a special guest inside the house and asked every contestant about the other contestants' impression they had in the 24 hours that they spent with each other inside the house. Jay Bhanushali took three names - Simba Nagpal, Ieshaan Sehgaal and Donal Bisht, which irked the Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actor. To which, Simba said, "There are a few people here, who are attention seekers and the people my vibe matches with, I am not an introvert for them. And, for the people, with whom there is a little 'generation gap', my vibes don't match." Adding further, Simba took Jay's name and said that he was referring to him. He said, "I am sorry Jay Bhai main aap hi ki baat kar raha hoon." (I am sorry Jay, I am talking about you.) Jay (36) asked Simba (25) for his age and upon hearing his answer, Jay said that there isn't much of a gap between them and they are of the same generation. The actor-turned host also apologised to Simba by saying that he did not intend to say all of these things to him but he asked for it and he (Simba) will soon reach his age too. Jay Bhanushali said that he had to take one name and on the basis of 24 hours, he took Simba's name. To which, Simba said that he takes his time to open up and can't do things just to attract attention. Jay said that everyone in this house wants to be seen and nobody is here to not be seen. "The show is all about being seen on the television," said Jay. Debating with Jay, Simba said that he isn't on the show to be seen and only wants to gain experience. Rest of the contestants advised Simba to not say that he doesn't want to be "seen." The young actor also added that he has only come on the show for his mother. Upon hearing this, Jay Bhanushali gave up and said there is nothing more to say to him now.
  • Joined Bigg Boss 15
  • I have a very strong support system and a very pivotal reason to be a part of this show and that would be my daughter. I'd wake up everyday in the house and think of her and remember why I came to Bigg Boss in the first place. But that also becomes my biggest weakness because I wonder how I will ever survive for 105 days without her. I think I wasn't ready to go this year but Mahhi has had an intuitive feeling that I must enter this year. I hope I can survive this without my daughter, she's the only person who can make me go weak. I don't think anything else has that kind of effect on me.
    Jay Bhanushali
Bigg Boss 15 Entry, Journey:
  • First contestant to enter the Bigg Boss house was actor, model and host Jay Bhanushali.
  • Jay, who came up as a surprise package with his last-minute finalisation, made a grand entry in the show. The biggest highlight of his entry was host Salman Khan giving him a tour into the BB house, personally.
  • While his entry left fans surprised too, his biggest fan aka Jay’s daughter Tara Bhanushali was the happiest to watch her father on-screen. This would be the first time that the actor would stay away from his little girl for as long as 105 days.
  • To make the occasion memorable for Tara, Mahhi arranged a get together with Jay's close friends & family to watch the premier. She took to her social media to share a video of Tara's reaction when she saw Jay on screen. The two-year-old ran towards the TV screen & called out Papa.
  • Watch the video here:
  • This adorable gesture by Tara, on seeing her daddy on the TV screen was one of the cutest reactions one could ever witness.
  • While talking about his bond with Tara, Jay once confessed that Tara is his biggest weakness.
About Jay Bhanushali:
  • Name: Jay Bhanushali
  • Claim to fame: Kayamath
  • An actor, model, dancer, anchor by profession, Jay Bhanushali is all ready to enter Bigg Boss 15. He is married to actress Mahhi Vij and a father to Tara Jay Bhanushali.
  • Jay Bhanushali is enormously perceived for depicting the role of Neev Shergill in Kayamath. The role not only earned him praises but also won him several awards for his performance in the show. It was his initial acting job in his career which further led to him being a proficient host and has hosted a number of television dance shows.
  • He gained popularity for his incredible dancing s****s in the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 which marked his debut in reality shows. He won the dance show Nach Baliye 5 along with his beloved wife Mahhi Vij. He was also a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 and had to voluntarily quit due to injury.
  • He has featured in various Bollywood films Platform No.6, Hate Story 2, and Ek Paheli Leela which was alongside the very famous and talented Sunny Leone.
  • The host was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and further did his schooling from BPM High School, Mumbai. And is currently residing in Mumbai as well.
  • Let alone being a host, actor, husband he is also a father. Tara Jay Bhanushali is their two-year daughter. His socials are often spammed with cute moments captured with Tara alongside wife Mahhi. Besides Tara who is their biological child, Jay is also parenting his caretaker's children.
  • While all of this is a gist of what is known about our bubbly man, fans are looking forward to knowing him better with his overlooking Bigg Boss journey.
Family:
  • Actor and anchor Jay Bhanushali made headlines when he became the last and most surprising contestant to join the biggest reality show of Indian Television, Bigg Boss 15. Jay, who had a reputation of a family man, surprised everyone with his decision to be a part of the show. The show's host superstar Salman Khan personally walked him inside the house and gave him a house tour, making it a first as Salman has never done this in the past for any contestant.
  • Locked almost a few hours before entering the house, Jay spoke about his reasons to join the madness this year and made some candid revelations. He shared, 'Life has taught me a lot in the last two years of the pandemic. I've seen and dealt with loss myself in the last few months, of my close friends and family. And it really makes you think ‘char din ki zindagi hai aur shayad hum chauthe din pe jee rahe hain’. I want to work hard and make the most for my daughter and her future.
  • Jay, who's brought smiles on many faces as a host on quite a few dance reality shows, gets emotional as separation anxiety kicks in, "I still cannot believe this is happening. This has been the toughest decision in the longest time. I think the last time I cried must be when I was about 15 and here I am getting emotional today. Whenever I would see someone get emotional and cry, I would laugh it off but today I realize the wave that comes in at times. I'm very close to my daughter and I will miss taking her to the park, sleeping next to her and just everything we do everyday."
  • From being television's chocolate boy at the start of his career to showing his humorous and spontaneously witty side while anchoring to also romanticizing some of Bollywood's heroines, Jay has had quite an interesting journey. We wonder what side we will get to see on the show. He quips, "I hope they don't get to see my bad side. I somehow fail to understand how two people who cannot get along and are at loggerheads on the show, immediately become best of friends the next minute to escape getting nominated. It is not my cup of tea. But maybe the fact that we live together 24*7 so there is only so much you can ignore. I just don't think it will come naturally to me to let it go. But let's see what happens in the game' While we know Jay Bhanushali to be an effervescent person always bubbling with energy but he confesses to go weak in the knees when it comes to his daughter."
  • Talking about his strengths he shares, "I have a very strong support system and a very pivotal reason to be a part of this show and that would be my daughter. I'd wake up everyday in the house and think of her and remember why I came to Bigg Boss in the first place. But that also becomes my biggest weakness because I wonder how I will ever survive for 105 days without her. I think I wasn't ready to go this year but Mahhi has had an intuitive feeling that I must enter this year. I hope I can survive this without my daughter, she's the only person who can make me go weak. I don't think anything else has that kind of effect on me."
  • Jay Bhanushali is now locked in the house of Bigg Boss 15. The actor is going to be away from his family for a considerable time due to the show and his wife has already started to miss him. Mahhi penned a note today (October 4), wherein she shared that she was excited for him to be in the show but now she is missing him sorely. She also added that they are always going to be connected no matter what the distance. With a photo where they can be seen holding hands, Mahhi wrote, "I know this is a challenge. I was excited for you to take @ijaybhanushali but it’s been just a day and I’m already missing you. But I’m sure it’s going to be all worth it!"
    She added, "One of us is inside and one outside but hands and hearts are joined forever, the journey will be together forever ❤️ #biggboss #biggboss15."
Bigg Boss 15 Contestants:
  • Other contestants to enter the Bigg Boss 15 house are Karan Kundrra, Afsana Khan, Simba Nagpal, Donal Bisht, Tejasswi Prakash, Akasa Singh, Shamita Shetty, Pratik Sehajpal, Nishant Bhatt, Vidhi Pandya, Vishal Kotian, Umar Riaz, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Meisha Iyer, Sahil Shroff.

Old 12-05-2021, 05:16 PM

Bigg Boss 15 recently saw the eviction of Jay Bhanushali which left the viewers shocked. The actor, who is one of the popular names of the small screen, was evicted from the show mid-week along with Neha Bhasin and Vishal Kotian.
Jay spoke exclusively to ETimes TV and shared his feelings about being evicted from the show mid-way. Jay believes that this year, the criteria of a winner is someone who plays a sly game, does back-biting and has a love angle and unfortunately, he couldn't do any of these things. He also questioned the makers why he was not appreciated when he took a stand for Pratik Sehajpal, Rajiv Adatia in the show. Before signing off, Jay stated Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash evicted Miesha Iyer as they felt she was ruining Ieshaan's game, so what's happening with them now?

​When I was doing things and taking stands in the house, I never got appreciated for it

When I was doing things and taking stands in the house, I never got appreciated for it. So I made up my mind that why should I do things when I am not going to get appreciated. The first time when I called out for not doing anything was the week when Afsana Khan went out of control and had an emotional breakdown. I was the only one who tried to stop her and control her. But it was cleverly ignored and neglected

​The truth was Afsana's own friends Umar Riaz, Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash

We all were asked to take care of Afsana by Salman Khan and that is what I exactly did during her entire emotional breakdown. But she turned around and accused us of instigating her. But the truth was that her own friends Umar Riaz, Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash were the ones who had backstabbed her during the task. They chose Vishal Kotian over her. When I saw a knife in her hand, I was only trying to protect her. But that same week I was told “main Woh ghada hoon jiska koi Khud Ka Mudda nahi”. From that moment I told myself I will not get involved in anyone’s fight or problems because it’s looking like I am trying to take mileage from other people’s matters.

I don’t regret doing Bigg Boss, but I clearly regret doing this season of Bigg Boss

I don’t regret doing Bigg Boss, but I clearly regret doing this season of Bigg Boss. I felt the parameters of a winner which we have been seeing from the last so many years has changed this time. We have seen people like Gauahar Khan, Rubina Dilaik, they were the people who stood for what is right, took stand and were opinionated and I was doing the same things. I took stand for Pratik, Simba Nagpal, when Afsana had an emotional breakdown, I always gave my opinions, never got manipulated, but I was told I was doing nothing. I recently saw the weekend ka vaar episode, Salman sir said that I was looking like a winner, but even during those two-three, I was criticised. (PC - Instagram)

​I did not join the show to come across as a negative person or villain

After a point I was confused about where I was going wrong because I was speaking my mind wherever I had to. I did not join the show to come across as a negative person or villain. I never promised the makers that I would go into the show and do riots. I don’t know what they were expecting out of me. I never got appreciated for the things I did. I feel the way I handled Afsana during her emotional outbreak nobody else even bothered to handle her. And I also know if one of the girls from the house would have done it, she would have definitely got praised. (PC - Instagram)

The winning criteria for BB 15 is someone who plays a sly game

I was told I was very concerned about my image and I should just forget about being perfect. Why will I do something weird and destroy my image, I will always think about my image. On one side I was told my daughter was watching the show and on the other side, I was being pushed to do something which I was not. I was in the wrong season. There was a time when a person who took a stand for himself and others, and was opinionated was considered as a winner. There was no one who opened his/her mouth when Pratik was choke-slammed or when Simba and Pratik were accused of touching a female contestant in an inappropriate way. I had such a big fight with Pratik but I still stood against my friends Tejasswi and Karan because they were wrong. The winning criteria for BB 15 is someone who plays a sly game and has a love angle.

​Pratik till today respects Karan Kundrra a lot

Pratik till today respects Karan Kundrra a lot. He would say that he was his mentor at one point of time and he can’t be nasty to him. I would tell him that if he’s not keeping that respect why are you maintaining it? Karan always fought with Pratik, he never showed that aggression with people like us. He would say things behind us but on the face he would always sweet. Karan had choked-slammed Pratik on a cement floor, he could have injured his head. But luckily nothing happened to Pratik. (PC - Instagram)

​Tejasswi and Karan knew that I can’t be manipulated and that's why they preferred Vishal

Tejasswi and Karan very well knew that I can’t be manipulated and that’s the reason they preferred Vishal Kotian over me as a friend. I had clearly told them that if you take me in the VIP room and then say that I had to walk, talk and think like you, that’s not going to happen. This time the criteria of the winner has changed, everyone was busy playing games and there was a lack of emotions this season.

​This show is not about dhokhadhadi and chaalbaazi

I was told I am not made for Bigg Boss but I will never accept this. Because I was just being myself on the show and Bigg Boss is a show about showing your personality. This show is not about dhokhadhadi and chaalbaazi. This show is about giving opinions and I was speaking my mind. (PC - Instagram)

​Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash blamed Miesha for ruining Ieshaan's game, what's happening to them now

I wanted to ask Karan Kundrra that he was the one who had said that because of Miesha Iyer, Ieshaan’s game was not visible and he was not playing it. But now Karan Kundrra is doing nothing in the show, the same thing is happening with him. Since the time he has started dating Tejasswi Prakash, I and the viewers can’t see the game. In fact, the makers had to tell him that his game is not visible. They were just trying to remove people who I was close to. (PC - Instagram)

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, jay bhanushali, Jay Bhanushali Age, Jay Bhanushali Boyfriends, Jay Bhanushali Caste, Jay Bhanushali Controversies, Jay Bhanushali Date of Birth, Jay Bhanushali Education, Jay Bhanushali Family, Jay Bhanushali Films, Jay Bhanushali Girlfriends, Jay Bhanushali Husband, Jay Bhanushali in Bigg Boss 15, Jay Bhanushali Latest News, Jay Bhanushali Latest Updates, Jay Bhanushali Photos, Jay Bhanushali Place of Birth, Jay Bhanushali TV Shows, Jay Bhanushali Videos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->