Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Foods to Help to Relieve Nausea

Views: 3076  
Old 05-20-2020, 06:16 PM

Default TOP 10 Foods to Help to Relieve Nausea

Have you ever experienced that awful, queasy feeling in the stomach that makes you feel like you're going to vomit? The answer is probably yes. It is estimated that most adults experience nausea at some point each year. There are plenty of reason that can make you feel nauseous. Pregnancy, food allergies and intolerances, infections, surgery, gut diseases, medications, cancer treatment, hormone disorders, are some common factors that can trigger this process. Feeling nauseous is also linked to by a lack of sleep, poor diet, anxiety or stress. You may not want to eat anything when you feel are feeling nauseated. However, it is important to eat small amounts of certain foods to keep your energy levels up. Also, you should keep your body hydrated by drinking clear beverages, such as water or soda, especially to replace lost fluids if vomiting and help your stomach settle. Here are the 5 foods that may help relive nausea. © Shutterstock

Ginger: It contains bioactive compounds, such as gingerol, paradol and shogaol, which are thought to improve nausea symptoms. Studies have shown that eating ginger may reduce nausea caused by motion sickness, surgery, chemotherapy, and morning sickness during pregnancy.

Bananas: Bananas are a good source of energy and vitamins. They are easy to eat even when you’re sick and nauseous. It can help replace potassium lost due to vomiting or diarrhea.

Staying at Home? Use This Tool To Access Hundreds of New Streaming TitlesTheTopFiveVPN

The Cost of Portable Air Conditioner Might Surprise You. Search For Portable Mini Air ConditionerAir Conditioner | Search Ads

The Deadliest Snakes Ever Found On The PlanetJournalistate

Applesauce: As it is rich in carbs and gentle on your stomach, Applesauce is recommended for people experiencing nausea or diarrhea. It’s high in the dietary fiber pectin, which may be beneficial if you also have diarrhea.

Herbal Tea: Peppermint tea or lemon tea are a common home remedy for nausea, though there is no scientific evidence to support this claim. Nonetheless, many people find herbal teas soothing. The fluids can provide hydration when you’re sick.
Starchy, plain foods: Rice, potatoes and noodles are good choices when you’re nauseous as they are mild in taste and smell. They’re also high in calories and help settle your stomach.

Tags
Are eggs good for nausea, Do bananas help nausea, Does laying down make nausea worse, Does salt help nausea, Does sleep help nausea, Does Sprite help nausea, How can I stop nausea at home, How do you get rid of nausea fast, How Long Can nausea last, How should you sleep when nauseous, Is Ginger Ale Good for nausea, Is yogurt good for nausea, tips, top 10, What can I eat or drink for nausea, What can you eat to ease nausea, What can you eat to help with nausea, What causes nausea without vomiting, What gets rid of coffee nausea, What helps when you feel like throwing up, What medicine helps with nausea, What pressure points get rid of nausea, What side do you lay on for nausea, What tea is good for nausea, When should I be concerned about nausea, Why do I feel sick all the time but never vomit, Why do I feel so nauseous

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum