Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023: Bigg Boss 16 Latest Updates, Contestants, Celebs, Live Episodes, Elimination, Evicted Winner

Views: 1868  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-07-2022, 03:43 AM

Default 2022-2023: Bigg Boss 16 Latest Updates, Contestants, Celebs, Live Episodes, Elimination, Evicted Winner

Latest Update:
  • Bigg Boss 16 has finally come to an end with MC Stan lifting the coveted trophy. While his fans were excited to see him win the show, he himself was surprised when his name was announced as the winner of the season. Sharing about his winning moment, he said, " I couldn't understand if Salman sir was joking or if I really won. Even after he announced my name, I was still thinking if that was real. But when he hugged me, it sunk in. It was an amazing feeling and I can't describe it in words." He further added , "I feel that this show is all about fans and viewers who liked me and because of them I have won the trophy. Without people's love and votes I wouldn't have won."
  • At one point, he was feeling low in the house. "When everyone in the house was telling me that I wasn't actively doing anything, I felt demotivated and thought that I wouldn't win. But later I realised that I am very real in the show and I can't change that for them," Stan said.
  • His parents are thrilled and proud of him. "My mom and dad were so proud when my name was announced. I could see it on their faces. This makes me feel good," said the BB16 winner.
  • Grand Finale, Winner Spoiler Inside: Bigg Boss 16 is simply few days away from its grand finale and it would be heartbreaking for any contestant to get eliminated at this stage. The top six contestants are Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Shiv Thakare, Priyanka Chahar Choudhary, Shalin Bhanot, MC Stan and Archana Gautam. These six are fighting for the trophy. But now it is time to elect the top 5. In today's episode we will see fans entering the house to meet the contestants.
  • This audience will select the top 5 contestants of the show. Shiv Thakare gets a thunderous response while Archana Gautam does not get the reaction from the audience that she was expecting. Now, if the social media buzz is to go by, the audience has decided on the top 5 contestants of the show and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is not a part of the list.
  • Bigg Boss 16 is heading towards the finale week and viewers are eager to know who will lift the trophy. Rapper MC Stan, who initially wanted to leave the show, is now giving a tough fight for the trophy. He has not only managed to come so far staying real but his strong views and fearless attitude is what wins audiences' hearts. In a recent conversation, the popular rapper got emotional after a conversation Shalin mentioned to Stan that Shiv Thakare deserved to win slightly more than Stan.
  • As Bigg Boss 16 finale is inching closer Bigg Boss announced yet another Ticket To Finale task. During the task, Archana and Priyanka decided to abort the task so that Nimrit's captaincy is snatched and nobody gets TTF. However, due to a twist, Nimrit became the first finalist of the season.
  • Bigg Boss 16 contestant Soundarya Sharma who was inside the Bigg Boss house for more than 100 days was eliminated from the show today (November 22). In the show, Salman Khan was seen talking with the contestants after ending the talk about Tina Datta and Shalin Bhanot. Salman further welcomes Ekta Kapoor along with Dibakar Banerjee as they come to announce their film Love S*x Aur Dhokha 2. The contestants also got a chance to meet Ekta and Dibakar inside the house. Ekta asks Shiv Thakare and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia to act in a scene from her Naagin show and later praises Nimrit for her performance. Salman Khan calls out the nominated contestants after Salman says that today one of the contestants will leave the house.
  • Salman tells Soundarya that she has to eventually leave the house as she is the one who has been eliminated from Bigg Boss 16. Everyone in the house is stunned and say their goodbyes before Soundarya left the house. Archana gets emotional after Soundarya leaves the house. Archana says "I can't believe she has gone."
  • Contestants and netizens get disappointed with Bigg Boss' 'No wake-up song' decision
  • Filmmaker Sajid Khan has been out of the spotlight for four years, but on Saturday night, he emerged as a contestant on Salman Khan's reality show Bigg Boss 16. He discussed the failure of his films 'Humshakals' and 'Himmatwala'. Salman and Sajid made jokes about the movies, and the filmmaker also spoke about being fired from the successful franchise, 'Housefull'. A section of netizens were quite upset to see that Sajid didn't address the #MeToo allegations or even the root cause behind his flop films. They weren't that happy seeing Shehnaaz Gill supporting Sajid. There has been a heap of trolls targeting Sajid's story and everything that he spoke on the premiere and what he ignored. Check it out: Some called him out and asked the viewers to stop supporting him and his story as he was reportedly accused by 8 women under #MeToo.
  • Bigg Boss 16 witnessed a rocking premiere episode tonight (October 1) with host Salman Khan welcoming the contestants on stage. Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Abdu Rozik, Shalin Bhanot, Ankit Gupta, Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Sumbul Touqeer amongst others entered the house during the premiere episode.
  • The contestants of Bigg Boss 16 will be in for a treat this season. The house has been given a dazzling makeover by designer Omung Kumar and his wife Vanitha. This year the show has a world of fantasy and fun with a magical circus theme. Tons of new elements have been introduced which will surely take viewers back to their childhood days. The house for the first time in the history of Bigg Boss has four bedrooms, a lavish captain room with jacuzzi, an ornate mezzanine floor, a ‘maut ka kuan’ and the bathrooms have been fashioned as tents. Let's take a look at the one of a kind, circus themed house.
  • After several days of speculation, Naagin fame Surbhi Jyoti has broken her silence on her participation in Bigg Boss 16. The actress took to her Twitter handle and clarified that she is not participating in the controversial reality show. She tweeted, "Let me tell you something. I AM NOT DOING BIG BOSS."
  • Confirmed! Shivin Narang is not doing Bigg Boss 16
  • After Sapna Choudhary popular Haryanvi dancer Gori Nagori to enter Salman Khan’s show
  • Imlie fame Sumbul Touqeer introduced as new confirmed contestant
  • Bigg Boss Marathi 2 winner Shiv Thakare to be a part
  • Social media sensations Just Sul and Abdu Rozik to be seen on the show, This afternoon ETimes TV informed our readers exclusively that filmmaker Sajid Khan & Shivin Narang has been confirmed as one of the contestants this season. Now, the latest we have learnt that social media sensations Just Sul and Abdu Rozik have also been finalised for Bigg Boss 16.
  • Both Just Sul and Abdu Rozik enjoy immense fan base on social media and huge sensations over the internet. Just Sul, whose real name is Shantinath Sul is a Mechanical engineer and a social media sensation. He switched his career to become a social media comedian and actor.
  • Abdu Rozak hails from Tajikistan. He became a sensation with his singing videos. Apart from singing traditional songs, Abdu also sings Hindi songs. His videos are quite popular on social media, and he is one of the most loved personality. Abdu also rose to fame after a fight with fellow Internet sensation Hasbullah Magomedov. The video went viral and quickly became a topic of discussion. The artist has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram. He is also part of Salman Khan’s forthcoming film Sabka Bhai Sabki Jaan. Handsome Hunks in the history of Bigg Boss All Seasons
  • Controversial reality show will most likely be launched on Saturday, October 1 and its second half will be aired on Sunday, October 2. Bigg Boss All Seasons - Most Stylish Contestants
  • Popular actors have been approached to participate as contestants this time including Shubhangi Atre, Jannat Zubair, Nusrat Jahan, Fahmaan Khan, Tina Dattaa and Munawar Faruqui. It remains to be seen who out of them will finally join the show.
  • OMG 10 Crores: A List Of Highest Paid Female Contestant of Bigg Boss All Seasons
  • Choti Sardarni actor Avinesh Rekhi declines Bigg Boss 16 offer, The talented actor has been a heartthrob of television and has been a part of daily soaps like Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji and Choti Sardarni. While many contestants seem to adapt to the policy of picking up random fights and creating an issue, Avinesh Rekhi could win hearts because of his calm personality. The makers recently approached Avinesh Rekhi who is currently not a part of any ongoing projects. But according to a close source, Avinesh did not say yes to Bigg Boss 16. The source added, “There were a couple of reasons. One the actor is in talks with a production house where he will be a part of a very interesting project. Secondly, the actor believes that he is not mentally prepared for the show. He was glad that the makers had approached him but unfortunately he had to turn down the offer due to his personal commitments and some interesting projects that he is already in talks for.”
  • Jannat Zubair Rahmani to participate in Bigg Boss 16; will Faisal Shaikh join the show, too, Jannat and Faisal were last seen in the recently-concluded season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. Tinaa Dattaa, whose last outing on television was the supernatural thriller, Daayan, which ended three years ago, will also participate in BB16. Social media influencers Abdu Rozik and Just Sul are also in discussion with the makers of BB,
  • Exclusive! Is Vivian Dsena participating in Bigg Boss 16? Read on to know his reply, Sirf Tum show marked Vivian’s return to daily saps two years after two years after Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki ended. About BB16 “This has become such a joke now that even my fans have started replying on my behalf. It’s a yearly rumour, which I have become used to. I was never interested in this kind of reality show and don’t see myself fitting into the format.” But TV is known to be notorious and Indian TV is becoming even more unpredictable with every passing day.”
  • Bigg Boss 16 Date And Time Revealed: Salman Khan’s Show Gets Postponed Because of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: Bigg Boss 16 Date And Time Revealed: Bigg Boss 16, hosted by Salman Khan is very much likely to air in September simultaneously with Jahlak Dikhla Ja 10.
  • Bigg Boss 16 Date And Time Revealed: Bigg Boss 16 is one of the most awaited reality shows of 2022, with fans looking forward to the new contestants, challenging tasks, wild brawls and spicy gossips. Bigg Boss 16 is usually aired in September every year with host Salman Khan being the show stopper of the inauguration night. However, rumours were at the peak for a while that the reality show series had been postponed as Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 10 will be airing on the same month. A certain section of netizens and media portals had been speculating that Bigg Boss 16 would be a delayed affair at least by November 2022. Bigg Boss Tak, the social media handle, tweeted that Bigg Boss 16 won’t be delayed. It is likely that Bigg Boss 16 and Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa will run simultaneously on the channel.
  • Bigg Boss OTT 2 Start in August 2022: Bigg Boss 16 contestants list is expected to finalized by end of August 2022. Bigg Boss OTT 2 will also commence on Voot Select, August onwards. Bigg Boss OTT 2 contestants are Mr Faisu, Azma Fallah, Poonam Pandey, Munawar Faruqui, Arushi Dutta, Kevin Almasifar and others according to a Bollywood Life report. Bigg Boss 16, might have some big names from the entertainment industry such as Divyanka Tripathi, Sanaya Irani, Arjun Bijlani, Tina Dattaa and Shivangi Joshi according to a Bollywood Life report.
  • Jhalak Dikhla Ja 10, will have Karan Johar, Nora Fatehi and Madhuri Dixit as hosts according to multiple media reports.
  • Ziddi Dil Maane Na fame Kaveri Priyam approached for Bigg Boss 16?
Contestants:
  • Here is good news for all the Kaveri Priyam and Bigg Boss fans. Kaveri Priyam, who is one of the popular faces on the small screen and is known for her acting performances in daily operas such as Ziddi Dil Maane Na, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke amongst others, is expected to be seen in the latest edition of the most controversial Indian reality show, Bigg Boss.
  • Yes, you heard it right. A source close to the show informed that Kaveri Priyam is being approached by the makers of Bigg Boss 16 and they are very keen to have her on the show. The makers have always wanted her to be on the show and Kaveri was approached earlier for previous seasons as well but things didn't work out because of her prior commitments.
  • As we all know Kaveri Priyam's latest show Ziddi Dil Mane Na has recently gone off the air, so there are high chances that the actress will take this opportunity and will be seen in Bigg Boss 16.
  • Contestants said NO, won't take part in the show. Some of the names include that of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi, Naagin fame Arjun Bijlani and Khatron Ke Khiladi's Sriti Jha. While Sriti Jha in her conversation with PTI said a straight 'No Bigg Boss' for her, Divyanka had earlier told us that staying away from home and Vivek for a long period of time scares her. Even Shivangi Joshi, who has rejected previous seasons of Bigg Boss, isn't too sure about her participation.
About the Show:
  • Bigg Boss is one of the most controversial reality shows of Indian television.
  • The show is hosted by Bollywood's megastar Salman Khan and the last season of the reality series was won by Tejasswi Prakash, while Pratik Sehajpal and Karan Kundrra emerged as the first and second runner-ups respectively.
  • Kaveri, who has done TV shows and music videos until now, recently opened up about her wish to work in the digital medium, "I know the raw factor of that medium allows a lot of actors to perform and deliver their best. There's so much to explore in the web space, even the films are no longer confined to the big screen only. I want to play all kinds of roles, All genres, and all shades. There's nothing specific I want to stick to, I want to try everything as an actor. I don't want to confine myself to anything specific."
  • We tried reaching out to the actress but she remained unavailable for comment.
  • New House, Design

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg Boss 16, bigg boss 16 contestants, Karan Kundrra, Kaveri Priyam, Pratik Sehajpal, reality shows, Tejasswi Prakash, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Ziddi Dil Maane Na

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->