Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Tanuja Gowda (Telugu TV Actress)

Views: 1089  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-15-2021, 02:30 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Tanuja Gowda (Telugu TV Actress)

The upcoming Telugu daily soap 'Agniparishka' is special for many reasons. It also marks the Telugu TV comeback of actress Tanuja Gowda in a lead role after the successful Mudda Mandaram. Besides the quest for the best script, Tanuja had other challenges to overcome in real life. Tanuja revealed that convincing her father to come back to TV was the most challenging aspect of her journey.

My dad doesn't like acting

My dad doesn't like acting. Somehow he doesn't consider it as a career option. I had a very tough time convincing him for Mudda Mandaram. He didn't talk to me for a few days. Mudda Mandaram was successful and I thought I happily pursued my acting dreams but it was not the case. (Photo: Instagram)

He wants me to get married

He didn't want me to get back to acting even after Mudda Mandaram. Like any other responsible father of three daughters, he rather wants me to get married and lead a 'happy married life'. But I didn't give up listening to scripts. (Photo: Instagram)

I tried many things to convince him

I had to lose work in Kannada and Tamil. I tried making my dad's friends also convince him. Some of them came home and even asked me about my next project or me not working even after a successful TV show. (Photo: Instagram)

Convincing him for Agnipariksha was the real agnipariksha

I didn't want to lose Agnipariksha. I used to pursue hard. My mom and family finally managed to convince him. The best part is that he is now waiting for Agnipariksha. Coming back with the show was the real agnipariksha (acid test) (laughs). This is the happiest moment. (Photo: Instagram)

All thanks to my fans

Only because of my fans, I've signed up for Agnipariksha; all thanks to them. They've constantly supported me through this long sabbatical. I've received so many messages and calls asking me when I was making a comeback while I waited for the right opportunity and script. They have become an inseparable part of me now and I keep fans in mind even if I do a reel not alone a soap. I want to entertain them with whatever I can do. (Photo: Instagram)

Role in Agnipariksha

In Agnipariksha, Tanuja is playing the role of a traditional girl-next-door who wants to get married to the man of her choice but destiny has other plans and she is left sandwiched between her heart and brain. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Agnipariksha, All thanks to my fans, He wants me to get married, I tried many things to convince him, Mudda Mandaram, My dad doesn't like acting, Role in Agnipariksha, Tanuja Gowda, Tanuja Gowda Age, Tanuja Gowda Boyfriends, Tanuja Gowda Caste, Tanuja Gowda Controversies, Tanuja Gowda Date of Birth, Tanuja Gowda Education, Tanuja Gowda Family, Tanuja Gowda Films, Tanuja Gowda Girlfriends, Tanuja Gowda Husband, Tanuja Gowda Latest News, Tanuja Gowda Latest Updates, Tanuja Gowda Photos, Tanuja Gowda Place of Birth, Tanuja Gowda TV Shows, Tanuja Gowda Videos, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->