Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bengali TV Show - Mon Phagun Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 2157  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-20-2021, 09:02 AM

Default Bengali TV Show - Mon Phagun Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Completes 1 year team celebrates the milestone: Team ‘Mon Phagun’ is in a celebratory mood. The television serial, which is one of the most popular shows on the Bengali small screen, has completed one year of journey. It definitely calls for a celebration and team ‘Mon Phagun’ didn’t miss the opportunity. The cast and crew of ‘Mon Phagun’ enjoyed some good moments together as they celebrated their first milestone. Beautiful cakes were brought to mark the occasion and all the teammates took some time off to enjoy a small ceremony. Actors Suvajit Kar, Rajashree Bhowmik, Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharyya, who recently joined the cast, along with actors Sean Banerjee, Srijla Guha and all others enjoyed a cosy celebration party on the sets.
  • Mon Mane Na fame Samm Bhattacharya bags a new project: Model-actor Samm Bhattacharya, who made his television debut with TV show ‘Mon Mane Na’, has a reason to be happy. Soon after his first project concluded its journey on the small screen, Samm has bagged yet another meaty project. The makers of Sean Banerjee and Srijla Guha starrer ‘Mon Phagun’ have roped in Samm to play a meaty character. Rohan's entry is expected to add some high-voltage drama and up the entertainment quotient for sure. Samm essayed the male lead character named Rudra in hit Marathi TV serial Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa’s Bengali remake ‘Mon Mane Na’. The show starred late actress Pallavi Dey as the female lead. According to the storyline which was weaved at the backdrop of politically unrest Akandapur, male protagonist Rudra was a rustic guy who was good at heart but had short temper. He used to respect Boroma (played by Anjana Basu), an influential and corrupted political leader who deprived Rudra of his rights just like she misused her power. How female protagonist Gouri brings change in his life, helps him get educated, and exposes Boroma, formed the crux of the story. In ‘Mon Phagun’ which narrates a love story, Samm will portray a completely different Role. Rohan’s character has grey shades and his presence is likely to cause some sleepless nights to protagonists Rishiraj and Pihu.
  • Speaking about the show, ‘Mon Phagun’ is one of the popular television serials currently being aired on Bengali television and has an ensemble cast that includes Saswati Guhathakurta, Neel Mukherjee, Moumita Chakraborty, Geetashree Roy, Prantik Banerjee and many others.
  • It scores quite well on the TRP charts too although in the past few weeks, ‘Mon Phagun’ couldn’t work wonders when compared to its previous TRP performance. It would be interesting to see if the latest twist and Rohan’s entry helps the show score better in terms of TRP.
  • Mon Phagun features new twists to spice up the entertainment quotient: Sean Banerjee and Srijla Guha starrer ‘Mon Phagun’ narrates a passionate love story that has managed to win viewers’ hearts. While the sizzling chemistry between the lead pair is the USP of the show, the story never fell short of drama. Makers have been adding back-to-back twists in the storyline to amp up the drama and sustain viewership. Drama, romance, emotion- the storyline has all sorts of spices that make a perfect recipe. Although Rishiraj-Pihu’s sweet and sour relationship and the romantic track have mostly worked for the show.
  • Rusha’s estranged partner Soumen starts living at Rishiraj’s place claiming to be Mr. Dalmar, a chef. He wants to keep a close watch on Rusha, who now wants to start a new life forgetting her traumatic past. Pihu feels suspicious of Mr. Dalmar’s activities and decides to enquire deeper. She finds out the man claiming to be Mr. Dalmar is an imposter and tries to contact the actual person. Meanwhile, Soumen, who desperately wants to win Rusha back and keep the baby with him, hatches a new plan. He wants to materialise his next step while Rusha’s family is busy enjoying the wedding. Pihu, on the other hand, suspects, Soumen as the main culprit and vows to protect Rusha at any cost. She puts herself at risk, exposes Soumen and protects Rusha. Rishiraj too helps her in this mission.
  • The storyline is ready to dish out some high-voltage drama revolving around this track. While makers are hopeful that the new twist will help the show sustain viewership, next week’s TRP will have the ultimate say. In ‘Mon Phagun’, Prantik Banerjee is essaying Soumen’s role while Geetashree Roy is playing Rusha’s character.
  • Sean Banerjee and Srijla Guha starrer ‘Mon Phagun’ crosses a new milestone: Romantic drama ‘Mon Phagun’, starring Bengali TV’s heartthrob Sean Banerjee and model-turned-actress Srijla Guha, has crossed a new milestone. The show which was launched in July, 2021, has successfully completed 100 episodes recently. It is indeed a joyous moment for the cast and crew who worked really hard to make the show a success. The show, starring Sean and Srijla in lead characters, caught the attention of the audience with its very first promo. Other than a refreshing jodi in the leads, the breath-taking beauty of the outdoor locations and cinematic effects in the promo, managed to woo the audience. Mon Phagun’s story revolves around Rishiraj and Pihu. The childhood sweethearts drifted away following an unfortunate incident. But neither Pihu nor Rishiraj could forget each other. Several years later, they meet under different circumstances. They aren’t aware of each other’s real identities. In fact, they can’t stand each other. Following a twist in the story, they get married but yet to accept each other as a life partner. Despite having a slow start in terms of TRPs, ‘Mon Phagun’ managed to gain an edge as the story progressed. It started getting good ratings during the wedding of Rishiraj and Pihu. Sean and Srijla look good as a reel couple and enjoy a good fanbase.
  • Actress Geetashree Roy is set to feature in a prominent role in the show.
  • ‘Mon Phagun’ to launch on July 26 - Sean will essay the role of a tourist guide. Srijla, who is a popular model and dating actor Rohaan Bhattacharya, will play Sean’s love interest in ‘Mon Phagun’.

About the show:
  • ‘Mon Phagun’, one of the most anticipated shows on Bengali TV, is going to launch on July 26. The television serial will narrate a passionate love story starring Sean Banerjee and Srija Guha in the lead roles. The team has been shooting in some of the very popular outdoor locations as the show gears up for a grand launch.
Star Cast:
  • In ‘Mon Phagun’, Sean Banerjee will play the role of a business tycoon, named Rishiraj. The actor, who made his television debut with ‘Ami Sirajer Begum’, was last seen in yet another love story earlier. His show ‘Ekhane Akash Neel’ was quite popular. It made Sean and Anamika Chakraborty household names.
  • Srijla Guha, on the other hand, is a model. This is her first television show. She will play a tourist guide in ‘Mon Phagun’.
  • Actress Amrita Chattopadhyay playing a prominent role, Amrita has been a part of several movies including Buddhadeb Dasgupta directed ‘Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa’, ‘Kolkata Calling’ by Mainak Bhaumik, ‘Ahaa Re’ and others. Amrita is known for her natural acting s****s.
  • Rohaan Bhattacharya, will play Sean’s love interest in ‘Mon Phagun’.
  • Actress Geetashree Roy is set to feature in a prominent role in the show. Geetashree, whose very first show ‘Raashi’ was a huge hit, seeing on television after a long time, last seen in the supernatural drama ‘Nishir Daak’. She played Nishi’s character. Geetashree has been a part of popular TV shows including ‘Debipaksha’, ‘Jamai Raja’ and others. She has films to her credit, too.
  • Mon Mane Na fame Samm Bhattacharya bags a new project: Model-actor Samm Bhattacharya, who made his television debut with TV show ‘Mon Mane Na’, has a reason to be happy. Soon after his first project concluded its journey on the small screen, Samm has bagged yet another meaty project. The makers of Sean Banerjee and Srijla Guha starrer ‘Mon Phagun’ have roped in Samm to play a meaty character. Rohan's entry is expected to add some high-voltage drama and up the entertainment quotient for sure. Samm essayed the male lead character named Rudra in hit Marathi TV serial Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa’s Bengali remake ‘Mon Mane Na’. The show starred late actress Pallavi Dey as the female lead. According to the storyline which was weaved at the backdrop of politically unrest Akandapur, male protagonist Rudra was a rustic guy who was good at heart but had short temper. He used to respect Boroma (played by Anjana Basu), an influential and corrupted political leader who deprived Rudra of his rights just like she misused her power. How female protagonist Gouri brings change in his life, helps him get educated, and exposes Boroma, formed the crux of the story. In ‘Mon Phagun’ which narrates a love story, Samm will portray a completely different Role. Rohan’s character has grey shades and his presence is likely to cause some sleepless nights to protagonists Rishiraj and Pihu. Speaking about the show, ‘Mon Phagun’ is one of the popular television serials currently being aired on Bengali television and has an ensemble cast that includes Saswati Guhathakurta, Neel Mukherjee, Moumita Chakraborty, Geetashree Roy, Prantik Banerjee and many others. It scores quite well on the TRP charts too although in the past few weeks, ‘Mon Phagun’ couldn’t work wonders when compared to its previous TRP performance. It would be interesting to see if the latest twist and Rohan’s entry helps the show score better in terms of TRP.
Story:
  • ‘Mon Phagun’, which narrates a love story, is one of the most popular television serials which introduced model Srijla to the Bengali audience.
  • This is her first television project which turned out to be an instant hit. Sean, on the other hand, made his small screen debut with ‘Ami Sirajer Begum’ in 2018 and became a household name almost overnight. His charismatic presence made him one of the most sought-after actors on Bengali TV who enjoys a huge fan following.
  • Just like his previous project ‘Ekhane Akash Neel’, the current show ‘Mon Phagun’ enjoys a huge popularity. A simple story and Sean-Srijla’s crackling chemistry worked in favour of ‘Mon Phagun’.
  • The show scores well in terms of TRPs as well. It has an ensemble cast that includes senior artist Saswati Guhathakurta, alongside Geet Roy, Rob Dey, Prantik Banerjee, Suvajit, Roshni, Rajashree, Shaon Dey, Amrita Debnath and many others.
Interesting FACTS:
  • Interestingly, ‘Shree Krishna Bhakto Meera’, featuring Debadrita Basu in the titular role will also launch on the same date at a prime time.
  • Interestingly, ‘Mon Phagun’ will replace Falna’s timeslot. Though the actors of the show (Falna) rubbished the news Tolly para is abuzz that ‘Falna’ is going to conclude its journey. The Raj Chakraborty produced show was launched a few months back. Despite setting high hopes, the show couldn’t cast its spell on the TRP charts.
  • ‘Ogo Nirupoma’, starring Gourab Roy Chowdhury and Arkaja Acharyya in the lead roles, is also going to end soon. The team is likely to wrap up the shoot on July 28.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2021, 08:59 AM

‘Mon Phagun’ actors Sean Banerjee, Srijla Guha and others share their shooting experience in Kalimpong

Bengali television is set to have a new show starring Sean Banerjee and Srijla Guha in the lead roles. The show will feature an ensemble cast that includes, Saswati Guha Thakurta, Biswanath Basu, Prantik Banerjee, Geetashree Roy, Sujan Mukherjee, Mallika Mazumder, Rob Dey and Amrita Debnath and others. The team has been shooting in some exotic locations including Kalimpong and its surrounding areas. While a few actors are back to Kolkata, Sean, Srijla, Geetashree, Amrita along with other team members are still having outdoor shoots. The cast and crew are having a gala time together.

Team 'Mon Phagun' engaged in a candid conversation with the media.

Speaking about their experience,
Sean Banerjee says,
Quote:
We are having a wonderful experience here. The natural beauty is breathtaking. Now that the show is gearing up for its launch, we are mostly having a busy schedule and the team is working really hard.” The actor, who has been ruling hearts with his charisma and enjoys a huge fan following, will be seen playing Rishiraj. Speaking more about his role, Sean says, “Rishiraj is a successful businessman. He is a responsible guy and good at heart. But an incident brought a drastic change in his life. He is emotional but holds his feelings because of that incident. I am grateful that the makers have considered me for this role. I am enjoying the character.
Srijla Guha is making her acting debut with this show. She is excited and nervous at the same time. “
Quote:
I don’t have any experience in acting and I told Snigdha di when she approached me for Mon Phagun. But they have always been encouraging. The entire team is helpful. It has been a learning experience
,” she says. She is playing a tourist guide, named Pihu.

Biswanath and Mallika will be a reel couple. Mallika is Pihu’s maternal aunt. Biswanath and Mallika have known each other for a long time and are good friends in real life. Biswanath returned to Kolkata recently after finishing the shoot. “We enjoyed a lot during the shoots in the beautiful locations. There were many constraints including bad weather, and other issues but the team worked hard. I mostly play comedy roles and experienced a real-life joke. They asked me to shoot wearing a sweater, muffler while the temperature was quite high (laughs out loud). My only regret is that my outdoor shoot came to an end very quickly (laughs again),” Biswanath shares.

Aced actress Saswati will be seen playing a pivotal role in the show. “I am enjoying working with these young actors. They are really talented and hardworking,” she adds.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:20 PM

I’m both excited and nervous: Srijla Guha on her debut show Mon Phagun’s launch

Model Srijla Guha made heads turn in the very first promo of ‘Mon Phagun’. She is a popular model and is going to make her debut with this upcoming show.

Well, she has ****erflies in her stomach as ‘Mon Phagun’ is set to launch on July 26. “This is my very first show. I am excited and nervous at the same time,” says Srijla.

The show has a strong cast and will feature some of the very popular faces of this industry including Saswati Guha Thakurta, Biswanath Basu, Mallika Mazumder, Sujan Mukherjee, Geetashree Roy, and many others. The team has been enjoying outdoor shooting amid the breathtaking natural beauty of Kalimpong and its surrounding areas.

While speaking about her experience of sharing the screen with these actors, Srijla adds, “I have zero experience in acting. I have no knowledge in technical matters as well. When Snigdha di approached me for the character, I told her that I have no prior experience. She asked me to be myself while playing Pihu. During the shoot, the entire team helped me. I made several mistakes but they were so cooperative. Once, Mallika di held my hands and asked me to deliver the dialogue. I am really lucky to have them."

She also shared how the dedication of the senior actors encouraged her. “There was a particular scene where we had to ride a trekker. Saswati's auntie was having trouble while getting inside the trekker. We had to retake the scene quite a few times and she did it with a smile on her face. During the trip, Mallika di was unwell but she continued to shoot. Once the show goes on air, I bet, you won’t be able to find out in which scene she was unwell. Biswanath da patiently dealt with me every time I made a mistake. You automatically feel encouraged to see such dedicated artists around you,” shares the actress.

Interestingly, Srijla’s beau Rohaan Bhattacharjee’s show ‘Aparajita Apu’ is being aired on the same time slot when ‘Mon Phagun’ is slated for its telecast. When asked about the TRP race between the two shows, Srijla promptly says, “I don’t think about TRP race. Moreover, I keep my personal life and professional life separate. I leave my personal life at home while stepping out for shooting.”

Tags
Bengali, Bengali TV Serial Mon Phagun, Bengali TV Shows, Bengla Serial Mon Phagun, Mon Phagun, Mon Phagun Articles, Mon Phagun Awards, Mon Phagun Bengali TV Show, Mon Phagun Daily Serial, Mon Phagun Forum, Mon Phagun Future Story, Mon Phagun Gallary, Mon Phagun IndiaForum, Mon Phagun Interview, Mon Phagun Latest Update, Mon Phagun New Star Cast, Mon Phagun Photos, Mon Phagun Pictures, Mon Phagun Serial, Mon Phagun Serial Star Cast, Mon Phagun Shocking News, Mon Phagun Social Media updates, Mon Phagun Spoiler, Mon Phagun Star Cast, Mon Phagun Stars, Mon Phagun Story, Mon Phagun Story sofar, Mon Phagun Today Episode, Mon Phagun Tomorrow Spoiler, Mon Phagun Videos, Mon Phagun Written update, Mon Phagun Yesterday Episode, New Bangla TV Show Mon Phagun

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->